Any big momma's out there?

Thanks girls :)

Bathbabe congrats on your weightloss x I'm finding it hard to get any motivation to even move off the sofa nevermind lose weight at the minute x

Thanks ... I'm one of thos very self-concious people who hates being told she's fat, but if I'm told I'm not then I disagree anyway!

I just think of myself as the perfect weight, just a little short. Only problem is I would need to be about 8ft tall to be the right weight for my height :rofl:

My friend sometimes says this : "I'm not fat, everyone else is just skinny!"

Morning ladies! I have my GD test today....eek, hope it all goes ok? Also get to hear babies heart beat and check as well. Bit of an MOT! Really hope I havent got GD, what a pain in the arse that would be xx

Thanks ladies. Im waiting to go back 4 next blood test which will give results. Everything else is fine though, good blood pressure and heard babies heart beat. Sounded like a train, wonder what that means? X

I think
train - boy
Horse - girl

Obviously i could have that the wrong way tho lol!

Ha ha, yeah thought it was something like that. Im back now, but dont get results till monday. Fingers crossed x

Good luck clare for Monday . I got my results the same day, that's a pain you are having to wait :-(

:hi:sequeena , I too had abit of a shock after JJ was born I kept thinking I hadn't put on that much to find I was 18 1/2. It was a shock but gave me the motivation to start eating sensibly and exercise ...... Now I'm back at work I'm finding it hard to keep on track :blush: 9 months on 9 months off. How's Lo now is he keeping well?

Fran's always sounded like a horse galloping! I believe girls are supposed to be slightly faster too xx

I went to my surgery today ... My GP has left :grr: so I am seeing any of the nurses until they employ a new one (as my doctor thought it would be better to have 'consistency' rather than keep seeing locum's who know nothing about me!). Anyway, the nurse was doing a BP check really, as it was because if high BP I had E early. It was a little high, so she did it again and it was normal. This usually happens. Anyway, she asked if she could weigh me. I was like "no!" and said the GP did it just before she left. The nurse says she wants to do it again anyway. I'm getting worried by then because I know she's going to pick up on the fact that I weigh more than I should. She measured my height (and I seem to have grown?! :shrug: but I think it was her scales!) and then she weighed me. She didn't tell me what I weighed (because I asked her not to!) but handed me a bit of paper that talks about healthy eating blah blah blah. She told me I have to keep a food diary for 2 weeks, then go back and see her ... Is this a bad thing?????? I don't know why she wants me to do this?! (Sorry bigbetty to highjack what could be a pregnancy thread!! xx)

Good luck clare for Monday . I got my results the same day, that's a pain you are having to wait :-(

:hi:sequeena , I too had abit of a shock after JJ was born I kept thinking I hadn't put on that much to find I was 18 1/2. It was a shock but gave me the motivation to start eating sensibly and exercise ...... Now I'm back at work I'm finding it hard to keep on track :blush: 9 months on 9 months off. How's Lo now is he keeping well?

glad I'm not alone :lol: I've not got any motivation yet I think it's the PND holding me back right now x

He's fine thanks :) We had a rough patch at 2 weeks old when he was in hospital with a blood infection but touch wood he's been great since. We're just waiting for an operation date to come through so he can have his polydactyly removed and his ear corrected x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->