Any big momma's out there?

Hey Ladies!

How far along were you before you could hear baby's heartbeat with a doppler. Normally its around 10wks right? But with more going on in the mid section how much longer was it? I am not going to be able to wait until my 20wk scan to find of it baby is still ok in there, but my doc said I don't need a 12 wk scan the 8 wks was fine.

Hey Ladies!

How far along were you before you could hear baby's heartbeat with a doppler. Normally its around 10wks right? But with more going on in the mid section how much longer was it? I am not going to be able to wait until my 20wk scan to find of it baby is still ok in there, but my doc said I don't need a 12 wk scan the 8 wks was fine.

mY first scan was 10wks, however didn't hear her on the doppler until 15wks.

I heard it at my first appt that they tried I think 10-12 weeks. :)

Well ladies, let me be the first to spill my beans to you, I am pregnant!! Wahhooo!! Wayy less of a wait than with Jaxson! Thank goodness or I might have just lost it! I haven't told hubby yet, but have told my sissa and best friend :) I want to wait til Christmas to tell him but I just don't think I can wait that long! haha I guess we will see!
Please don't mention it on Facebook yet for those of you that are friends :) I def need to tell hubby before the whole world knows! haha
I hope you are all doing well!!!

Well ladies, let me be the first to spill my beans to you, I am pregnant!! Wahhooo!! Wayy less of a wait than with Jaxson! Thank goodness or I might have just lost it! I haven't told hubby yet, but have told my sissa and best friend :) I want to wait til Christmas to tell him but I just don't think I can wait that long! haha I guess we will see!
Please don't mention it on Facebook yet for those of you that are friends :) I def need to tell hubby before the whole world knows! haha

Aww congratulations!

Over her we automatically get a scan at 12wks for dating - even if we have had others earlier due to possible complications. I saw Fran's heartbeat on the screen but didn't hear it then.

I was under consultant care so instead of having my 16wk appointment with my midwife I had to go up to the hospital. I'd heard that they listen to LO's heartbeat at this appointment so I mentioned it to the midwife who checked me out after the consultant had left and she told me it was too early - I was devestated when I left because I'd been so looking forward to it! I knew other women had heard it just fine.

So then I had my 20wk scan and again saw it on screen but didn't hear it. I finally got to listen to it for the first time at my 24wk midwife appointment! I almost cried!!

yay!!!! Congratulations. What a lovely crimbo present xx

Hi Ladies,

I think I wrote on here awhile ago now, but here I am 9 months after Brody was born and I'm still a big old girl.. haha

I think i've lost a total of 7lbs since having him... stupid diets! I've got to go to the doctors next week to get my pill subscribed again, and I know they are going to tell me off :o(

Just popping by to say Hi

OMG how did I miss this????? Huge congratulations my lovely!! And my lips are sealed :hugs:

Hey Chimpette - hows things? Are you all prepared for Christmas??

Hi Betty,

I'm good thanks, just printing off a few new things to bake up for christmas. this will be my 1st year of hosting it, and so I'm alittle nervous to say the least. Although happy to say all presents have been bought and just need wrapping up.

How are you doing? Are you all set for christmas?

Only got a couple of things to buy and the wrapping to do. We are having xmas day just the three of us but having steves family over for boxing day tea.

Congratulations!! xoxo

Thanks ladies. I told hubby last night bc I have an awful cold and he wanted me to drug up to get some sleep..haha needless today I wouldn't take a thing :) although I am getting a bit on the nervous side now bc of some spotting thay has teeny tiny clots in it :( but am saying prayers and hoping this little bean holds tight!
I hope you all are ready for Christmas! We have everything all ready except a touch of wrapping. We have been making it a huge deal to bug so hopefully he gets really excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->