Any big momma's out there?

Thanks for the welcome :) I'm going to be testing tomorrow (DH's birthday) as AF is now 3 days late. I'm trying not to get my hopes up as I used to have terribly irregular periods before I was on the pill. Since coming off they've been normal but you never know so FX!

Hi all, welcome to the new ladies.
Hope everyone is doing well and everyone gets what they wish for xmas,esp thoughs waiting for the bfp's!
Im ticking along nicely, not long to go. I have another scan next week to check growth, water and if its still breech...little monkey!
Cant wait for xmas, even though it will be a dry one. Will have to wait for a decent drink till the new year :)
Merry Crimbo everyone xxx

So I tested using a digi and it's a :bfn: stupid AF is playing tricks on me :(

Sorry you couldn't give your DH a great birthday present ... Maybe wait a few more days if AF doesn't show? It could just be a false :bfn: and maybe you are pregnant but it just won't show up yet .... Keeping fingers crossed for you

Aw that happened to me too hunny. My period was 2 weeks late and I still got bfn's. The following month I got my bfp!

Don't give up hope love xx

Thanks both :) I'll wait and see what happens but it could just be that AF has gone back to being all crappy and irregular. Then again if she still doesn't arrive I'll test again and then I think it's time I went to the doctor again.

I have also heard the digis are less sensitive, maybe try a different test, your not out until af arrives!!
:dust:

I used a cheapie one from Poundland when I was pregnant!! It worked well - I tested the day before AF was due and got a faint positive ... This was over a year ago now

I used a cheapie one from Poundland when I was pregnant!! It worked well - I tested the day before AF was due and got a faint positive ... This was over a year ago now

Me too - got 2 in the box. I did the first one, got a faint line, jumped in the car to buy a digi, waited until I needed to pee again, did the 2nd cheapo one then the digi one - only then did I believe I was pregnant :haha:

I thought AF was 4 days overdue but got put back 5 days at my dating scan so was quite early on too!

Nexis - Good luck, I hope you get some good news soon!!

Claire - Not long now, I bet you can't wait.

I'm the same as you lot, got poundland cheapies and had a bright positive a day or so before missed AF. Never even used a digi! xoxo

So still no sign of AF :( although this evening I've been getting cramping so hopefully she'll show up tomorrow. They started only lightly but they've got steadily worse, hoping it'll hold off til after Christmas day though :lol:

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL YOU LOVELY LADIES!!!
Hope that 2012 brings us all lots of happiness, lovely healthy babies and BFP's! x x
:bfp::bfp::dust::blue::yellow::pink::dust::bfp::bfp:

:hi: girls

Had a really poop couple of days Had to call an ambulance last night for JJ, on the monitor thought he was snoring wasn't until I checked on him I realised he was wheezy and struggling to breath. I was so worried they gave him a nebuliser which eased him abit but had to go to a&e. Annoying thing they have moved peads from our local hospital 2 miles away to a remote new build 35 minutes away along lots of country lanes. The care there was very good which is the main thing. He had calpol and another nebulisor and this helped him alot. Just got to keep a close eye on him

Every grasp for breath tonight I'm worrying, worst part of last night was my husband was out miles away with the boys. He did manage to get back and join us which I was thankful for.

Dh and I have decided to start ttc, I'm really nervous about my weight. I weigh exactly as I did when conceived with JJ but suppose I just feel generally bigger now especially my lower stomach.

Have a great Christmas ladies xxx

Forgot to say after my long post

Nexis - my periods gradually became irregular and I've been temping a few months now to work out when I ovulate so estimate when AF will arrive. Might help you to identify when you'll be due.

Forgot to say after my long post

Nexis - my periods gradually became irregular and I've been temping a few months now to work out when I ovulate so estimate when AF will arrive. Might help you to identify when you'll be due.

Thanks, think I might give temping a go :)

Temping was stressfullllll to me! This cycle we did ovulation tests everyday starting with cd10, we used the smep method, and used preseed properly on positive ovulation days, and was shockkkkkkeed we had our :bfp: but it worked, thank jesus!!! Merry Christmas ladies and God bless!!!!

Merry Christmas ladies! Hope you all get spoilt! :)

Jelly! Amazing! Good luck :hugs:

We arnt gunna be ttc anytime soon anymore :( even tho i havnt been taking my pill for months now. OH doesnt feel ready :cry: Im absolutly gutted if im honest :(

Merry Christmas xx

Bathbabe - my dh has been ready to TTC for ages and it's been me wanting to wait, he'll change his mind soon. xx

Mzitalian what's the smep method? I used pressed last time I conceived

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->