Any big momma's out there?

I just had my third baby and I knew from the start it was a boy :happydance: but EVERYONE else tried to convince me it was a girl. I already had one of each and with this last pregnancy it was just like when I was pg with my DD but I still knew he was a boy..... when we went to the 20 week scan there it was plane as day BOY all the way :winkwink:

jayston99.jpg

Hi Novabomb - congratulations he is absolutely gorgeous!!!!

:flower:hey laddies I see that the thread was started about a yr ago I am a little late I think :haha::blush: but wanted to know if I can join the thread anyways if someone can catch me up on what we are disgusting in 2011 almost 2012 :haha:

Hi! Yes I started this thread when I got my bfp! A lot of ladies have passed through over time but the thread is still going strong!

We just discuss whatever is on your mind at the time :)

Hi BigBetty!!

How are you and Fran? I can't believe she's almost a year old already!! :wacko:

Hey sweetie how's things? I know I can't believe it either - I'm organising her party and it's surreal!

How's Maisie???

I'd like to join in here, but I'm not sure I'd be accepted. I'm big by my societies standards, even though my big may be smaller. Currently an Australian size 18, desperately have to get to a 14 by March to fit my wedding dress.

So what do you ladies say, can I join? I know I'll never have small thighs or hips.

Welcome :flower:

*goes off to find out what an an aus 18 is compared to UK. Lol.

Hey sweetie - anyone is welcome here if they want support, advice or just a good chinwag xxxx

Thanks every one! I hope I get a 'feeling' Some days I think boy and then I think girl so maybe it's both :haha:

I saw the MW today and everything is fine. Heard the babys heartbeat and it was amazing and was 150bpm which is perfect apparently. :D! Blood pressures fine so I'm happy! Seeing the consultant to check on growth.

Only slightly bad news is my blood type O rh negative so will need the Anti D at 28wks and again after birth maybe. Any one else have it? I'm petrified!!

Bigbetty - When's Frans birthday? Must be so exciting! xoxo

Oh I'm so pleased everything is going well for you love. I don't have any experience of the anti-d injection though I'm afraid - I'm a boring O rh positive lol!

Fran's birthday is 7 weeks tomorrow on the 28th January! I ordered her party invites yesterday and her birthday cake last week - it's very surreal lol!

Ha ha, think I'll be late as well. Maybe an early feb baby, who knows?? Im on maternity leave now and loving it :) Waiting patiently x

I started my maternity leave the full 11 weeks before I was due so by this time I was nice and chillaxed lol!

We had to send in the bailiffs - I was induced at 12 days overdue!

If I'd have stayed at work any longer I'd have been committed - that place was not doing my stress levels any good!

Well i thought i had over 4weeks to relax hahaha! Little darling had other ideas xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->