Any big momma's out there?

So... took another test today and its darker than before!! Yay! And morning sickness is in full force :(.. I never had ot with.jax til like 16 weeks so its killing me

Fingers crossed you've got a sticky one!! It's so exciting.

I can't wait for Christmas! Mainly because I get time off work :haha: Next year will be way more fun when there's a baby to buy for! Kids make Christmas xoxo

Thanks girls! The spotting is much lighter and still can't even stand the smell of food! Haha I told Hubby the night before last, I felt wrong keeping it from him even woth it beibg a great surpriae on Christmas! We are still waiting on telling family til then though.
Christmas is so so fun when shopping for a LO! We probably spent way too much on bug this year! Jhaha

Hey ladies, I would like to join you :) I was on another thread with Betty and now that I am pregnant feel like I should move here! My tests have gotten much darker in a week however no sickness yet physically just queeziness here and there, I am soo excited but little things still worry me as this is our first baby!!

Hello my lovely! It's absolutely natural to worry, especially in the early stages :hugs:

Hey mz! I was so worried when I didn't have MS right away, I thought there was something wrong! But it came when I was 7wks and still hasn't gone haha So just enjoy the sickness free weeks.

xoxo

Psychnut congrats, I had spotting first trimester each time my period was due. Glad the sickness has kicked in as it's a good sign

Mzitalian welcome and congrats!

In regards to hearing hb I saw on ultrasound at 6+1 wks then again at 12wk ultrasound. Heard with Doppler at 14 wks and I had alot of extra weight around my tummy.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)

I am enjoying it just have to stop reading soooo much

Welcome Mzitalian! How exciting to get your BFP so quickly!! :) I read a ton too and this is my second time around! I made myself nuts with Jaxson though so I think I learned most of my lesson :) Hahaha
I hope all you ladies are doing well! Jax is figuring out that there is a baby in mommy's tummy, however he rubs my tata's instead of my belly and says baby! Hubby and I laughed for an hour last night! hehe Christmas is right around the corner and we cannot wait to break our news out for our family. We still think that we are going to wait until we have our first scan to tell everyone else though. I still have to call the dr to get an appt. Trying to figure out our insurance that is being transferred still bc of the move. ugghh...what a headache that has been!

Haha just at home so far! Its so cute though :) I am so lucky he at least semi understands...

Haha too cute! Yesterday my stomach was really bothering me in the abdomen area and high right under my boobs. I laid down and prayed,when I woke up it was gone and now today I havent been as crampy as usual, I just wish we could have our ultrasound and see our bean :)))

I used to feel crampy quite slot especially when my AF was due but my pregnancy was fine. Think it's just everything stretching .

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I'm classed as obese, 5'2" and about 18st. We're TTC #1 and have been trying for about 4 months. I've spoken to my GP and she didn't say that I shouldn't try, just that there is the possibility of more risks if I were to get pregnant. I've tried many times to lose weight, however I've come to the realisation that I'm happy the way I am (DH is too lol) so we'll see how things go :)

Hi nexis - welcome to bnb and the big momma's club! Wishing you all the luck in the world ttc xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->