Any big momma's out there?

Hey ladies! Hope everyone had a good Christmas. Fran has been well and truly spoiled, it's been amazing :)

Hope everyone had a fantastic Christmas!
Healthy Eating Plan starts Jan 1st...... TTC starts Feb 2012!!!! Excited does not even begin to cover it!!!!!
Happy 2012 Everyone!!!! x x x

We had a great Christmas with both sets of family's and JJ was so well behaved the whole time on lack of sleep, late nights and different eating times etc. Also learnt to climb the stairs and is getting braver taking steps on his own so won't be long before he's walking properly I think.

Mummyjessie good luck with TTC - I'm starting my healthy eating as soon as Xmas choc and biscuits have vanished :blush: hoping to lose as much as possible before getting pregnant.

BB - won't be long now till Frans 1st birthday are you feeling emotional ? I know I did with JJ

Hope everyone had a great Christmas xx

Not yet but I know I will a bit closer to the time! It's so crazy that she's 11 months old tomorrow!

We had a great Christmas with both sets of family's and JJ was so well behaved the whole time on lack of sleep, late nights and different eating times etc. Also learnt to climb the stairs and is getting braver taking steps on his own so won't be long before he's walking properly I think.

Mummyjessie good luck with TTC - I'm starting my healthy eating as soon as Xmas choc and biscuits have vanished :blush: hoping to lose as much as possible before getting pregnant.

BB - won't be long now till Frans 1st birthday are you feeling emotional ? I know I did with JJ

Hope everyone had a great Christmas xx

Thanks Jellycat, thats my exact same plan!! Just about to have a buffet tea and some Xmas Pud.....All will be eating will be carrot and lettuce by January though! lol x

May I join?

I am 5'0 and over 200 pounds (wear a 16-18 US) and am pregnant for the first time. I am definitely looking for a support place and a sisterhood as I take this journey. Reading all the birth stories here and all the other parts of life going on is very heartwarming and hopeful for me. I have the first time jitters not because of weight but because I have never done this before! I don't know what is normal or not but reading has helped alleviate a lot of my craziness.

Have a wonderful new year everyone.

Hi SaucySac38 - welcome to the big momma's club! I hope you find this thread a source of information and comfort xxxx

Question to everyone - When did you first feel the baby kick? I've had a few little pokes and prods here and there but nothing big like woah! xoxo

Question to everyone - When did you first feel the baby kick? I've had a few little pokes and prods here and there but nothing big like woah! xoxo

I was about 16wks when I felt the first flutterings - mostly when I leaned forwards. I was about 22 weeks when I felt proper kicks xx

I am a little freaked this morning. Last night I had some light discharge with a slight brownish/pinkish tinge and mild cramps. Slept well, woke up today. Feel like I want to throw up but have not (felt it last night as well) and I have had no morning sickness just mild nausea. Now, feel okay. Slight cramping but think it is my colon trying to cleanse out. No more slight spotting just urge to go the bathroom. I think I am okay...

Or, maybe I am having an m/c.

Am I just stressing or should I feel alarm?

I had brown discharge at 5 wks and again at 10 weeks - I think I may even have had a little pink too. Cramps are totally normal early on as the egg implants and your uterus starts to expand. I was told not to worry unless the blood turned red. Go see your doctor to put your mind at rest hun xxx

I had cramp occasionally between 5-12 weeks, i never had any spotting tho, no implant bleeding, nothing.

If it will make you relax then go get checked :hugs: hope everythings ok xxx

I bought myself a laptop. I pick it up tomorrow :wohoo: i will be able to post longer replies :rofl: with less spelling mistakes :haha:

Prob flutters at 18weeks but much stronger at 22-23 weeks. I have an anterior placenta. Hope all is going well?

Hi all, I had another scan today. Baby is weighing 5lb 4oz so little bit small, but fine and still has time to grow. 4 weeks left!!!
We could see the babys face really clearly, was cute!
Hope everyone else is doing well xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->