Any big momma's out there?

did you ladies find you put a lot on during pregnancy? If not, how did you manage it? Help! :wacko:

I put on 10lbs in total. I was just big before I got pregnant. haha.
I had awful sickness from 5 - 18 weeks and after that I cooked lots of hearty soups and salads and fruits and veggies. I lik stuff like that anyway though. I also walked A LOT. especially towards the end... trying to bring him on. Lazy boy was 11 days late.

I suppose as long as your eating heathily and doing gentle exercise... thats all you can do really.

xx

I was 16.4 stone when fell pregnant and gained 2 1/2 stone which I found was mainly the last 7 weeks (13 days overdue) I started maternity leave and gradually struggled to do the day to day stuff like bending for the dishwasher etc, it was really hot too so spent majority of my time eating three large meals a day with ice Lollys in between to cool me down and soothe my heartburn.

I've promised myself next time to try and stay active and to eat healthier. I remember being hungry continuously and stopped the nausea so Need to be realistic with myself.

Have your eating habits /exercise changed since being pregnant anything you can change or adapt? Your growing a new life don't stress or worry too much about gaining weight :hugs:

Welcome Mrs Law!

I am horrified at what your GP said, what a nasty man!! ridiculous. Good luck with testing/ttc... I hope you get your BFP!!

AFM - We have our 20 week scan today, well I'm 21 weeks but couldn't do it on Christmas haha. I'm so excited and have no idea what we're having! Hopefully she/he will be in the right position. I'll report back later xoxo

Good Luck today Lollipopbop, hope you get a fab scan, get to see a first glimpse of your little one!
Thats the bit I will most look forward to as I missed out 1st time!

Welcome Mrs Law!

I am horrified at what your GP said, what a nasty man!! ridiculous. Good luck with testing/ttc... I hope you get your BFP!!

AFM - We have our 20 week scan today, well I'm 21 weeks but couldn't do it on Christmas haha. I'm so excited and have no idea what we're having! Hopefully she/he will be in the right position. I'll report back later xoxo

Even more shockingly... it was a woman! Thanks, I hope I get a BFP eventually too.

Good Luck with you scan. Hope all is well and you get to see whether your bab is a prince or a princess. :) xxx

good luck xx

Hey ladies!
We found out we're having a little boy!! So excited :D! Baby looks perfectly healthy but was wriggling around so we have to go back in a week so she can get the measurements.

Now I need to figure out what to do with his room! xoxo

Hey ladies!
We found out we're having a little boy!! So excited :D! Baby looks perfectly healthy but was wriggling around so we have to go back in a week so she can get the measurements.

Congratulations. I loved having a little boy first. Always wanted a big brother for the others :)
Wish you a happy and healthy 2 half :) xxxx

Thanks girls! :D It's so lovely knowing and I'm so excited!

Where are your favourite places to shop online for baby stuff? xoxo

Thanks girls! :D It's so lovely knowing and I'm so excited!

Where are your favourite places to shop online for baby stuff? xoxo

I loved kiddicare but Asda for clothes. (good quality and cheap) xx

Congrats on a boy!!!

AFM, we had our first ultrasound last night! By dates we were 7w6d but were measured at 6w5d with a healthy hb at 135 :))) And now that I think about it I ovulated on cd 19 or 20 so that is right!!! We are sooo excited..

Hey ladies! How is everyone?

Congratulations on team blue lollipopbop!!!!

Just popped in quickly, back later xx

Mzitalian25 - Congratulations! Glad all went okay and baby is fine :D! The first tri for me went so slowly for me cos we had to wait til I was 12 weeks for a scan so it's lovely you got one early! xoxo

Hey ladies!

Congrats :)

All ok thanks Bigbetty, you?

Everything's great thank you! I can't believe how much Fran is developing and how quickly now. She's started taking a few steps unaided, knows how to get something off the chair arm thats out of reach by slapping the arm until the item bounces onto the seat then grabs it, starting to learn proper words - my baby is getting so grown up!!!!

Congrats lollibop - most of my clothes I bought for JJ were either next or Mothercare with a few m&s and Asda / sainsburys. 'occasion clothes' were m&s or surprisingly bhs and gap, had some nice dungaree sets in last year. Also FYI I used alot of Muslins (26 initially) as had sicky baby and still come in handy now. I found socks frustrating when young as we're always falling off his feet (and still do now!)

Hope you enjoy all the shopping!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->