Any big momma's out there?

Finaly found some jeans. a size smaller than normal :happydance:

Hiya ladies, glad all is going well with everyone's scans and thats fab news about smaller jeans, you'll probably find the same with Red Herring in Debenhams too!!!!!

Red Herring stuff is lush!! I have some bits from there!

got my 12 week scan date through 12th July so scared that bean wont be ok

Oh Abster i remember that feeling well but remember unless you have bleeding or really horrendous pains theres no reason why your little1 wont be safe and snug and growing wonderfully getting ready to meet you in 6 months time.....just wait til the kicking starts and you'll be neurotic if you go a few hrs not feeling anything believe me!!!!!!! Thats the thing about pregnancy and well i suppose having children.....from getting that BFP we'll NEVER stop worrying about our babies, doesnt that make motherhood sound so endearing lol

Sending big hugs hun and im sure all will be ok xxx

Thats me!! I was panicking last night and this morn as lo was quiet!! Lunchtime baby was squirming around and banging on my bladder! Lol

Glad i could help a little :)
Oh and just wait if you get a UTI omg its so painful when they kick your bladder then, i'm sure this baby knows or perhaps its coz bladder is more poofy or sommat coz she kicks and kicks and kicks on my bladder when ive had a UTI almost like she's fluffing up her pillows before bed lol

morning guys! Well for some reason my bump has exploded since yesterday, baring in mind like 3 days it had gone right down... well here I am in all my big girl glory....
https://farm5.static.flickr.com/4034/4690330452_a39ecdb6f7.jpg

oh and excuse how tired i look I had only just gotten up!

Thats a realy cute bump, i hope i have one like you at 16 weeks but i doubt it.

Love the skirt BTW

Right girls whats the crack with bump bands?

What are they exactly for and are they worth it?

thanks so much guys! its massive... my Mum said when she was 4 months a lady came up to her and said 'don't worry dear it might be tonight'!!!!!!! GULP it seems I am going to be the same way. I'm glad I'm a D tho. I was not really a B before hand tho so it figures.

Lozzy - I loveeeeee belly bands! I ordered 2 from ebay America cos I need extra large (I am 5ft 10 and size 20+) and I love them, since then I've bought 'boob tubes' from new look just in like size 16, I have yellow, 2 white, 2 black, leopard print (LOL) and this one i'm wearing in red... I like how they make the layered look and extend my tops to under my belly and also support the bumpage a bit.

lozzy they're worth it but if you can sew (even the most basic of sewing machines should be fine) it would be much cheaper to make your own. The exact type of stretchy viscose materials they use for them are absolutely endemic on ebay, and in markets for about £1-£2 a metre, not sure how much you'd need but definitely no more than a metre and a half.

Iv got a sewing machine somewhere but no needle.

Think i might borrow my mams and make some.

What can i do to help keep my jeans up? Iv lost some weight so had to buy my maternity jeans in a size smaller and they still keep falling down. I cant win lol

Oh happy that's a beautiful bump pic you look amazing :)

Thats a gorgeous bump Happygail!! You look gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->