Any big momma's out there?

Yay. I wouldnt worry about having a big baby - you can do it!!!! They are usually crap at guessing weights anyway!!! x

Yeah, you're right! He's about 1-2 weeks ahead in all departments, I just hope this means he'll come 1-2 weeks early (if only). I have my growth scan in 3 weeks so I guess we'll find out how much he's grown! xoxo

Yay. I wouldnt worry about having a big baby - you can do it!!!! They are usually crap at guessing weights anyway!!! x

Yeah, you're right! He's about 1-2 weeks ahead in all departments, I just hope this means he'll come 1-2 weeks early (if only). I have my growth scan in 3 weeks so I guess we'll find out how much he's grown! xoxo

Harrison was measuring 4/5weeks ahead in fundal hight and came 4weeks early so you never know :) x

Hello ladies! I am new to b&b and expecting my 3rd in late October. Nice to see a group with bigger momma's. I was smaller with my other pregnancies but started this one with a bmi of 32 so a little worried about some of the complications that can arise. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

I'm confused girlies!

I saw my midwife today for my 34 week appointment, and my Fundal Hight is measuring 35 which is fine...but the last 2 appointments i've been measuring 2 ahead, and now i'm bach down to 1 ahead...i didn't think it could go back down??

and :wave: katealim welcome :) congratulationsssss

:flow:

You may have dropped, therefore fundal height got smaller/STS. Fundal hight is the crappiest most outdated way to measure, i dont know why its still done tbh xx

My friend said it looks like I have dropped...

I don't get what she means, Like he isn't engaged or anything :wacko:

Am I just being daft and having pregnancy brain!

Does your bump feel lower? Its just baby starting to get into place :) xx

No not really, just the same.

But his movements aren't as hard as they used to be, think he is running out of room the little fatty :')

Hello ladies! I am new to b&b and expecting my 3rd in late October. Nice to see a group with bigger momma's. I was smaller with my other pregnancies but started this one with a bmi of 32 so a little worried about some of the complications that can arise. Looking forward to getting to know you all.

:flower: welcome to the group! :flower:

Hi there love, welcome to the club!

I had my growth scan today, they also weighed me.

I've put about 3lbs on in 5 weeks so she was really happy with that!

And Elliot is approx. 5lbs7 at the minute.
His EBW is about 7and a half pounds. She said they can be about 1lb out and she thinks the heaviest he will be is 8 and a half pound.

He is just under the 50th centile, although she wasn't too concerned by this, she said she doesn't think they'll induce me till i'm at least 10 days over (If I go over).
She said the Midwife would probs do 1 or 2 sweeps to see if that works first though.

Over-all she was happy and she said they didn't wanna see me again till I was in labour!
:D

Great news! Sounds like every things going to plan. I have my growth scan in 2 weeks, excited! :D! xo

great news!! It doesnt matter where your baby is born on the percentiles chart you can pretty much guarentee they will decide where they really belong after a few weeks. Harrison was born on the 25th percentile :thumbup: hes currently on the 2nd tho... My little baba :cloud9: xxx

Fran was born on the 50th and is currently on the 98th - having come down slightly from just below the 99.6th - my little porker lol!

Thank girls :)

I just know that they want him to follow the 50th? :shrug:

I'm just pleased that he is doing ok, not too big and not too small :)

Lollipopbop - you'll have to let us know how it goes :flower:

Yeah they do until they are born, but after that as long as they aren't gaining at a very extreme rate or not putting it on quick enough they don't worry about weight gain. Fran gained fairly rapidly but our hv always said she's just perfect.

My babies booked in to start play school in september, hes sooo grown up :cry:

HOW FREAKING EXPENSIVE IS PLAY SCHOOL?! Hes only going 6hours a week and its costing me £100 a month! (well every 4 weeks actually!!!)

My babies booked in to start play school in september, hes sooo grown up :cry:

HOW FREAKING EXPENSIVE IS PLAY SCHOOL?! Hes only going 6hours a week and its costing me £100 a month! (well every 4 weeks actually!!!)

When they get to 3, they will get some hours from the Government for free, think its around 12??? And more hours at 4 I think. Its so expensive until then though....

Im paying £970 per month full time...... thinking of moving him as they raised their fees 3months after starting and think its too high compared to others locally but have the usual parenting guilt of moving DS

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->