Any big momma's out there?

Im paying £970 per month full time...... thinking of moving him as they raised their fees 3months after starting and think its too high compared to others locally but have the usual parenting guilt of moving DS

Children are incredibly resilient, I am sure that he will settle and find new friends if you did move him. Good Luck x:flower:

£970! :shock: crazy! I didnt even earn that much working full time!! x

Hey, did everyone have a 32week growth scan and consultant appointment? I'm just wondering what will be discussed with the consultant, anyone? xo

I did. Consultant asked me to go back for another scan in 2 weeks because Fran was measuring small. Apart from that he just checked my notes and asked if I was well then left the room so the midwife could do the usual checks.

Oh ok! Sounds pretty routine then. Did you have to see an anesthetist cos they said something about that at some point? Can't believe how quick it's going. I remember them saying about the 32wk and 36wk appointments and me thinking it was so far away but now it's just crept up on me! xo

Yep she was lovely. Had a feel of my spine and looked down my throat then told me she was confident there would be no problems giving me and emergency epidural (if I hadn't already had one put in) or knock me out if needed. She said she wanted me to have as active a birth as possible - which I laugh at now cos i slept through most of it lol!

Yep she was lovely. Had a feel of my spine and looked down my throat then told me she was confident there would be no problems giving me and emergency epidural (if I hadn't already had one put in) or knock me out if needed. She said she wanted me to have as active a birth as possible - which I laugh at now cos i slept through most of it lol!

Haha, did you end up having an epi? I would like to think I'll cope on just gas and air but you never know! xo

Nope, didn't even think of having one. Had one shot of pethadine early on, used gas and air when the contractions got stronger and did the pushing without anything :thumbup:

Hey everyone. How are you?

I had my 32 wk consultant/growth scan appointment. Everything is great! He's not measuring ahead any more and is the exactly size he 'should' be for 32 weeks which is great news. He's estimated at 4lb 4oz at the moment so I assume he'll be around 8lbs?

The consultant appointment was a complete waste! I was waiting for an hour and when I got in there he was just kind of like "everything's fine, you don't really need a doctor!" haha.. wish they would of told me that an hour earlier but at least every things great.

The baby's room is nearly done now and looking lovely, I'll have to post pics when it's all done! xo

Hello everyone, my name is Jo im 37 and have just found out im 4 weeks pregnant. I have a son of 6years and we have been ttc for 5 years so this is brill news for us.
I am worried about my health as im quite overweight and get very breathless sometimes. anyone got any advice.

Ah lolli i did reply to you the other day but it was when BnB was playing up and it apparently never got posted!! glad all is well!

Jayden (jo) - welcome and congratulations! what would you like to know hun? x

Hey Jo! Congratulationssss :D

Anything you wanna know, throw them Q's at us, and me and the others will be more then happy to answer them as best we can :D

:flow:

Ugh :trouble: I cannot stand people that think being big = being ugly. I tell people my mum is a big girl and people automatically assume she is ugly. She is 50, looks like she is 40, has almost flawless skin (only got crows feet in the last couple of years; I already have them and I'm 18!), and is just an all round gorgeous woman, so I don't get why people assume she has to be ugly?

Hi all, bout time i made my way back here lol, i had my grace around the same time as betty had fran, so i was here when the thread started, here i am 12 weeks pregnant and grace isnt even 15 months lol, be nice for them tto b so close in age tho! Feel a lot more relaxed this time around, i found with grace i panicked over everything.
I never experienced any weight related problems with grace, had a natural labour with no pain relief and she was 7lb 10 born at 38 weeks and 2 days.
I am 21lbs heavier this time round (still avnt lost the weight from grace) so will have to see if tha makes a difference.
Wishing u all happy and healthy pregnancies xx

Hi all, bout time i made my way back here lol, i had my grace around the same time as betty had fran, so i was here when the thread started, here i am 12 weeks pregnant and grace isnt even 15 months lol, be nice for them tto b so close in age tho! Feel a lot more relaxed this time around, i found with grace i panicked over everything.
I never experienced any weight related problems with grace, had a natural labour with no pain relief and she was 7lb 10 born at 38 weeks and 2 days.
I am 21lbs heavier this time round (still avnt lost the weight from grace) so will have to see if tha makes a difference.
Wishing u all happy and healthy pregnancies xx

Hey Terrri - glad you've finally made it back! We was bump buddies last time, sorry but that aint happenin' this time love :haha:

Hello everyone, my name is Jo im 37 and have just found out im 4 weeks pregnant. I have a son of 6years and we have been ttc for 5 years so this is brill news for us.
I am worried about my health as im quite overweight and get very breathless sometimes. anyone got any advice.

Hi Jo, welcome to the club! Congratulations on your pregnancy xx

The only advice I can give is to try and relax and not get worked up about your weight or worry what other people might, or do, say to you about it. During first tri it can be difficult to eat healthily if you've got morning sickness so just eat whatever stays down and most of all take it easy as much as you can.

I hope you have a happy, healthy pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->