Any big momma's out there?

Ugh :trouble: I cannot stand people that think being big = being ugly. I tell people my mum is a big girl and people automatically assume she is ugly. She is 50, looks like she is 40, has almost flawless skin (only got crows feet in the last couple of years; I already have them and I'm 18!), and is just an all round gorgeous woman, so I don't get why people assume she has to be ugly?

:hugs:

Hello everyone, my name is Jo im 37 and have just found out im 4 weeks pregnant. I have a son of 6years and we have been ttc for 5 years so this is brill news for us.
I am worried about my health as im quite overweight and get very breathless sometimes. anyone got any advice.

Welcome Jo! xx :flower:

Yeah not too bad considering my husband is a nasty control freak lmao

Congratulations!

I'm 33 weeks today :happydance:
Please tell me the next 7 weeks will fly by :wacko:

xoxo

Congratulations!

I'm 33 weeks today :happydance:
Please tell me the next 7 weeks will fly by :wacko:

xoxo

Happy 33 weeks :D

And if it goes anything like Mine, then yes, they will fly.

I can't believe my LO is due in less then 3 weeks!

:flow:

Hope so! You're full term, yay! I bet you're excited. I seriously can't imagine another 7 weeks! It's getting so uncomfortable, I can just about turn over in bed :haha: and the heartburns killing me today so OH is under strict instructions to get me some rennies after work. It's obviously all worth it though, just want him here :D!

I love the weather at the moment. Waiting in for my kiddicare delivery though xoxo

Forget the rennies, gaviscon is the daddy when it comes to heartburn!

I am so so excited, but at the same time, the pain is taking away some of the excitement and I just want him out iykwim?
People keep telling me to keep him cooking, but it makes me wanna cook them it annoys me that much :haha:

I can only just turn over in bed without crying out in pain, its horrible.
And I agree about the heartburn, I've been taking Setlers and they have helped better then the gaviscon tbh.

I can't even sit in the sun as I over heat, and I still have a headache from being out too long yesterday :dohh:

Really am so over being pregnant haha!

But you're right, so totally worth it!!

Bumphenders - I know what you mean! Since being on mat leave I've been by myself all day and when people say "You'll cherish your alone time once he's here" etc etc I just wanna shout haha, I'm sure it's true but I still want a bit of chaos! The sun's been making me sleepy today, yawn. Have you decided on a name for your LO yet? xo

BigBetty - This heartburn is crazy, never had anything like it! Rennies have been working so far but if it gets worse then I'll try out gaviscon xo

I had heartburn all the way through my pregnancy, was sick with acid almost every morning. For some reason I didnt try gaviscon until 39 weeks - omg the relief was amazing! I stopped being sick and I could actually eat without fear of being sick!

Bumphenders - I know what you mean! Since being on mat leave I've been by myself all day and when people say "You'll cherish your alone time once he's here" etc etc I just wanna shout haha, I'm sure it's true but I still want a bit of chaos! The sun's been making me sleepy today, yawn. Have you decided on a name for your LO yet? xo

BigBetty - This heartburn is crazy, never had anything like it! Rennies have been working so far but if it gets worse then I'll try out gaviscon xo

I'm sick of having 'me time' haha! I've never really been the type of person to like spending a lot of time alone. It's so annoying when people say 'you'll not get a minute to yourself once he's here' :growlmad:

I've been so sleepy today - a lot more then usual, and I feel slightly crampy today :/

And yeah, his name is Elliot Daniel Lee :)
Have you?

No heartburn today - woo!

Bumphenders - Lovely name! We've decided on John Vincent but I'll be calling him Johnny cos it's cuter haha xoxo

I have had heartburn all day, its a killer.
I have however found chewing on Wrigleys extra ice helps to keep it at bay :')

And Thank you :) That name is lovely, is there any reason behind it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->