Any big momma's out there?

Yeah. OH's dad was called John but I've always loved the name Johnny so it made sense really! No meaning behind Vincent, though. I just like the way it sounds haha. How about you?

Been to the doctors today, she said she was worried about the amenorrhea, so I had to have blood tests for thyroid, glucose and hormone tests. She said the results will take about a week and when we know what they show then we can go on from there for further investigation.

Well, I am back and we are pregnant again. A bit surreal but feels so different this time. I should be more active again. I had to step away and get emotionally balanced from the miscarriage. It is good to read about everyone's doings.

Nexis - try not to worry, I went through the same thing august to Feb. Blood tests and scan etc was diagnosed woth PCOS at end of last month. Was a releif just to know what was causing my lack of af etc. :hugs: hope its good news for you

SaucySac - Congratulations, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months x

Lollipopbop - ive always liked the name Vincent after the song by Don Mclean

Well, I am back and we are pregnant again. A bit surreal but feels so different this time. I should be more active again. I had to step away and get emotionally balanced from the miscarriage. It is good to read about everyone's doings.

Congrats Saucy. hope this wee one is a sticky one! :flower:

Thank you ladies! I am much more optimistic this time around. I can't explain it; it just feels different.

congratulations to all new mummy to be's!
can you believe im still waiting for my 12 week scan :mad: x

Congratulations saucy!

Terri - Can't believe that, unbelievable!

Thanks everyone. I have my first ultrasound 4/26. I can't wait!

Ye ive rung them, my midwife is off on the sick cos she hurt her knee skiing and the scan department has no record of me being pregnant n wnt accept a self referal. Gd job i dnt care bou the downs testing but thats not the point! X

My god!

They had forgotten about me too, I rang on the friday - they said they had no record of me, but they still booked me in for the Monday, so I only had to wait 2 days.

How long is your midwife going to be off for?

:flow:

Hello Ladies, What a wonderful bunch you are!

I am 29yrs old I live in the Caribbean married for almost 2 yrs, I am 500LBS (just saying that i am squinting, i never say that out loud!) but i don't really look it i wear 30/32 bottoms and 26/28 up top. I carry my weight well (or so I've been told by even doctors)

I am thinking about starting a family, I have PCOS and i know that if I need to conceive i would need to be treated.

But here's the thing, I feel like if i try to conceive like this i am going to be seen as irresponsible to myself and my unborn. I know all the complications but i've also heard such great stories and I wanna be one. I want to try to lose at least 150 before TTC but how long would that take! Uh...my husband really wants at least one baby and he never pressures me but I know what he's feeling.....HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->