Any big momma's out there?

Thanks girls. Hes comming over tonight to look after Harrison while i go to work but iv told me i want him out when i get home.
I think how he handles things when i get back will speak volumes and tell me what i need to do.. atm it 95% kick him out forever and 5% give him one last chance. We are supposed to be going on holiday to Ilfracombe next week for my birthday :(

Do what ever you think is right! It's such a hard situation but like I said, just do what you think will make you all happy! Hope it goes well :hugs: xoxo

Sorry to hear that bath babe.
Do what you feel is best for you and Harrison. X x

Hey, how's every one doing? Just thought I'd check in!

Had my last growth scan today and baby is a healthy 6lb 6oz which I'm pleased about. 1 month until DD!! Can't believe it xoxo

Hey! Aww thats a good weight! :D Glad all is well!

I'm still pregnant though -_- haha!

:flow:

Bumphenders - You must be getting frustrated!! What has your MW said? xoxo

I am! And I had a sweep Yesterday (Monday) But so far nothing.
I was 1cm, 1.5/2cms long & soft...She said it was all good, but all that's happened is a increased in plug loss...

I'm booked in for another one on Friday if he still isn't here.
She basically told me depending on what they find happening up there on Friday would depend on whether they try for a 3rd sweep if that doesn't work or book me in for induction.

I plan on telling them if this one doesn't work on Friday then I would like an induction date and no more sweeps.

:floW:

Bumphenders I swear by sweeps got things going for me. 1st at 4 days overdue I was about the same as you. My second sweep I was 2 cm and was having contractions / waters went within 5 hours. Not long now and soon Lo will be here :hugs:, the hardest part for me was I couldn't put my clothes on myself had to get dh to help me as I'd got so big. Hold on in there :hugs:

Lollipopbop - yay on the scan that's a great weight :) did they estimate birth weight?

Sounds like it'll happen for you soon Bumphenders! I'm so excited for you!

Jellycat - They said he's a great size and could be anything from 8-9lbs!! Hoping he wants to come a week or so early but I'm happy with that size xoxo

I am! And I had a sweep Yesterday (Monday) But so far nothing.
I was 1cm, 1.5/2cms long & soft...She said it was all good, but all that's happened is a increased in plug loss...

I'm booked in for another one on Friday if he still isn't here.
She basically told me depending on what they find happening up there on Friday would depend on whether they try for a 3rd sweep if that doesn't work or book me in for induction.

I plan on telling them if this one doesn't work on Friday then I would like an induction date and no more sweeps.

:floW:

I had my first sweep at term, lost my plug and had bloody show. Second sweep also did nothing and they gave me an induction date. Midwife gave me a third sweep when I went into hospital but that didn't work either. I was 1-2cm dilated and my cervix was soft but it just didn't happen. When the mw broke my waters they were so tough she really struggled - perhaps that's why it didn't happen for me naturally.

I think sweeps work if your body is ready to go into labour, but mine wasn't so they didn't lol.

Hello everyone..... I haven't been here in a while! Over a year in fact (slaps own hand) just thought I'd pop in and say hi as I found out a week ago that I'm expecting baby #3.

Another sister or will I be having a brother this time? I have a feeling we will be expecting another little girlie but will be thrilled whatever.

Really pleased to see this thread is still burning bright thanks to you *bigbetty* xxx

Thanks everyone!!

It hasn't seemed to work, but I have lost a lot of plug..No bloody show yet though...

Hopefully the one on Friday will do something, if not at least *fingers crossed* I'll have an induction date so i'll know either way by a certain date I'll have my baby!!

Thanks everyone!!

It hasn't seemed to work, but I have lost a lot of plug..No bloody show yet though...

Hopefully the one on Friday will do something, if not at least *fingers crossed* I'll have an induction date so i'll know either way by a certain date I'll have my baby!!

I had to check in at the hospital at 7am Wednesday morning for my induction. They were so busy I didn't get a room on the delivery suite until 8.30pm on the Thursday evening - in fact one poor woman had to give birth in a side room on the ward because there was no space in the delivery suite!! There were 2 other women who checked in at the same time - one was already in labour and the other started a few hours after she arrived lol! When the midwife came to tell me she had fought to get me a room and it was ready for me, I almost ran up the ward :haha:

Congratulations Ogre!!

Oh Bumphenders, I really hope something happens for you tonight! I've always thought that I'd go in to labor early (wishful thinking), must be so frustrating for ladies who go over due.

I still can't believe that in a months time that there will be a baby living with us and we get to keep him :haha: does any one get what I mean or do I sound mad? x

Lollipopbop - I didnt believe I would have a baby until JJ arrived ! I knew I was pregnant but mentally had dissassociated what I was feeling with having a baby - think it was my way of not freaking out lol

and yes going overdue sucks but what was worse for me was the constant texting and phoning from people especially when I was having my daily afteroon nap....... my sister even thought I was announcing the arrival of my baby on facebook when I accidentally congratulated the arrival of someone elses baby..... as if I would post on facebook before telling my own sister !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->