Any big momma's out there?

oh wow Terri...that is awesome..give me hope to hear stories like yours

Jellycat I'm only on the clomid other than over the counter vitamins. I'm feeling pretty good so far. Last time I had horrible mood swings on the clomid (50mg) so far I've been pretty even tempered...good thing for dh lol cause last cycle I took it was like WTH is wrong with you and what am I doing wrong so I can stop doing it LOL..Nothing my dear it's just the meds I had to tell him:haha:

I had been on the depo for 4.5 years before ttc. My period returned around a month after my last shot wore off and we conceived 5 months after we started trying x

I saw the peanut!!!! 8+5 and due exactly when I thought (12/3 or 12/4). Little heart was going 163bpm. It feels so real all of a sudden.

Hi All, :baby:

I just joined the site and i am a bigger girl.. We are expecting our 2nd child 17 years after our 17 year old daughter! I am 12 weeks + and Due on the 6th of November 2012 a 8 days before my 35th Birthday.
I have always been a chubby girl. I was a size 18 with my daughter in 1995.
I am between a 22 now and a 24. I am very obese and have PCOS and after dropping about 15-20 kilograms on a health kick we naturally conceived in Feb around our 15 year wedding anniversary.
We are all super excited and have been lucky to see the bubba in two ultrasounds so far. one at 8 weeks and the other at 12.
I would love to get to know you and share in your journey and you share in mine. Best wishes and luck to you all. I wish you all healthy & happy Pregnancies and safe births. best wishes Jenna

Hi Jenna - welcome to bnb and congratulations on your pregnancy! I hope everything is going well for you so far xxx

I just joined the site and i am a bigger girl.. We are expecting our 2nd child 17 years after our 17 year old daughter! I am 12 weeks + and Due on the 6th of November 2012 a 8 days before my 35th Birthday.
I am between a 22 now and a 24. I am very obese and have PCOS and after dropping about 15-20 kilograms on a health kick we naturally conceived in Feb around our 15 year wedding anniversary.
We are all super excited and have been lucky to see the bubba in two ultrasounds so far. one at 8 weeks and the other at 12.
I would love to get to know you and share in your journey and you share in mine. Best wishes and luck to you all. I wish you all healthy & happy Pregnancies and safe births. best wishes Jenna

Welcome x :flower:

welcome congrats!!!

Welcome x :flower:

:happydance: Thank you xxx

Thank you! Just uploading an album now, my connection seems a little better lol

Good. A little crampy today so just trying to not panic. I am 10 weeks and 1 day! Hooray for double digits.

Aw it's still such a scary time isn't it? I had a little cramping and brown blood around 10 weeks - have a chat with your doctor if you're concerned hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->