Any big momma's out there?

I sometimes still think I'm dreaming and that I will wake up and everything will be as it was before I got pregnant - now that's my nightmare lol!

Ladies do you mind if I join your thread? I'm overweight/obese (such and ugly word) and TTC.

Hey Fluterby!

I'm excited to hear from Bumphenders... she must've had her LO by now?! Hope so! xo

:hi: fluterby !

Oh yes I wonder how bumphenders has got on!

Lollipopbop - striking new pic - how you feeling?

thanks for the warm welcome ladies!

did any of you use fertility drugs to get pg or did it happen naturally?

Fluterby - I fell pregnant naturally within 2nd cycle off BC. However last month got diagnosed with PCOS so am likely to be needing meds this time for ttc2.

WELCOME Flutterby!:hi:
You enjoy this group, full of lovely, like minded ladies. x

I fell pregnant naturally, on my 3rd cycle once my periods returned after comming off the depo injection x

That's awesome that you were able to conceive w/o assistance.. Before my reversal I was able to do so but now not so much. It's a pain

Hi Fluterby!

I conceived unassisted both times. After mc, I had two cycles and am now pregnant again.

That's awesome that you were able to conceive w/o assistance.. Before my reversal I was able to do so but now not so much. It's a pain

Is it just Clomid you are in or other meds too? How are you finding? Friend on here has just started her first round and feels very anxious all the time

Fluterby - I got pregnant on the same cycle of taking soy isoflavones, I took them after my first irregular period and it made me ovulate earlier and it's suppose to shorten your cycle.

Jellycat - Thank you! Everything is great, just waiting... and waiting haha. I've got MW today and hope she's gonna tell me he's engaged and will come this evening :haha: One can wish!! xoxo

Just got back from MW and feel a bit deflated!! It seems the girls that go in before me are in there for ages and I'm in there 5 minutes! I think she doesn't seem to care as much cos I see a consultant too (I've only ever seen him twice). She doesn't tell me anything and she's never discussed the birth with me or anything. Today it was like "Okay, see you in two weeks if you haven't had the baby" This is my first and I could be clueless for all she knows. Sorry for the rant, just feel a bit neglected :( Wish I had a more hands on MW xo

Lolliepop that stinks. I hate when health care providers are like that! Next time (if there is a next time) I'd make of list of questions you have and take them with you. It always seems to help me, because I get into panic freak out mode at the Dr. office. It's like a phobia for me. I took Soy too for a cycle. I've tried just about everything!!!! I don't have an LPD so soy and clomid make me O later in my cycle. It keeps my LP the same thus making my cycle that many more days longer.

I concieved naturally both times, last time i was told couldnt have children due to a pituitary adenoma and hyperprolactinemia, and boom we fell pregnant (we wasnnt usin contraception after bein told i cudnt have children). My nanny passed away the week before i concieved so i thank her for grace. This time i was told i had pcos and my ovaries were scarred and miraculously expecting again! Wil have 2 unda 2 but im sure it will b fun lol! Just to build a picture im 25 with the above problems i weigh 19st 7lb and am a uk size 22. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->