Any big momma's out there?

Saucy - I took had spotting and cramping first three months usually around when AF would have been due. If worried speak to mw but I'm sure everything is fine :hugs: when us your scan booked for?

Afm - diet is going rubbish, can't find a house we want to move to, feeling stressed at work, AF arrived so hoping for another ovulating cycle this time oh and decided I want to start taking piano lessons (when move house and have space for my old piano)...... Very random update from me!

Anyone done/doing anything nice for bank holiday weekend? Had a family meal today to celebrate my sisters 40th, it was great food and chatter :)

Thank you for the reassuring words. I am just have some dull aches with a intermittent cramps and my period would have come yesterday so I am spooked. I still have pregnancy symptoms so I believe I am okay. I just don't want to lose another one.

I get to see the midwife in 2 weeks for a check-up and to see if we can hear the heartbeat (we saw it at 8+5 and it was a strong one). I won't get another ultrasound until 18 weeks.

Saucy I bled around the 8-10 week marks with both of my boys. Everything seemed to be fine with them. Doc told me about 30% of woman will see spotting on and off during the first tri.

AFM..I went to my very first Oak's (this is the race day before the Kentucky Derby). I was invited by a friend who's father is wealthy. We had seats in Millionaires Row. It was super nice. We were catered to the entire day. Yesterday was low key watching the Derby on TV with my mom and some family. I placed my bet and won!!! The winning horse's name was I'll Have Another, so I'm hoping that means something good since I O'd today and we did bd last night LOL. Hey a girl's gotta dream right?

Flutter would be great if you do catch the egg this cycle ;-). Kentucky derby is a big race over there think its similar to ascot in uk where week of races and then royal day. Yay on the win!

Yup Jelly the Oak's and Derby are a HUGE deal here in the states! I've lived just minutes away from the Downs most of my life and have yet to attend until this year. I'm glad I went!

I guess today is 1dpo for me. I will bd tonight just to be sure and start prometrium suppositories tomorrow. Let the 2ww begin!!!

Hi ladies. I signed up here ages ago then kind of disappeared. I've had a lot going on but I'm back and Im sure I've a lot of catching up to do. Also had a big shock, found out about 4 weeks ago that bambino number 2 is on the way. Terrified as I know what to expect this time! It's ironic as I tried for so long with dd and had fertility treatment, with this one I had no treatment, in fact I was on the pill! Clearly its meant to be. Hope you are all well and I'm going to spend my evening trying to catch up xx

Hi ladies. I signed up here ages ago then kind of disappeared. I've had a lot going on but I'm back and Im sure I've a lot of catching up to do. Also had a big shock, found out about 4 weeks ago that bambino number 2 is on the way. Terrified as I know what to expect this time! It's ironic as I tried for so long with dd and had fertility treatment, with this one I had no treatment, in fact I was on the pill! Clearly its meant to be. Hope you are all well and I'm going to spend my evening trying to catch up xx

Hey love, congratulations! Nice to see you again xxx

I'm a big momma too! I am hoping to not be in the next year but well... we shall see. My weight right now is 239lbs (I might have lost 1-2 more, will see Friday) and I am hoping to get down to 140lbs...I have 2 years to do it as I am getting married summer of 2014.

I was overweight/obese through 2 of my 3 pregnancies and suffered complications such as high BP etc...

Eve - I'm a similar weight and restarted slimming world. Good luck - what plan are using to lose weight?

Honestly, I am not too sure. I am working again and more active now, which has helped take off the 4lbs so far. I was thinking about doing Atkins as I know it works well, but I am not too sure... What is slimming world like?

My friend did the Atkins diet and it made her really ill. I'm not on any particular plan at the moment, just trying to eat healthily and exercise - doesn't always work though lol

My friend did the Atkins diet and it made her really ill. I'm not on any particular plan at the moment, just trying to eat healthily and exercise - doesn't always work though lol

Really?
My parents and grandmother who have diabetes, high BP, high colesterol etc.. did it and their levels went down to normal and lost a lot of weight. It's not for everyone I suppose.
I haven't started a diet yet, just trying to cut back and become more active :)

Honestly, I am not too sure. I am working again and more active now, which has helped take off the 4lbs so far. I was thinking about doing Atkins as I know it works well, but I am not too sure... What is slimming world like?

The quick run of slimming world is at least 1:3 of you food a day needs to be fruit or non starchy veg. Can have as much carbs and meat you want as long as you eat lots of fruit and veg. Then have 5-15 syns a day for processed items like tomato sauce or chocolate. Everyday need one calcium option and one fibre option eg milk and cereal. You could always join a group get the book etc and then do it yourself at home. I think it's a good way to help to eat healthy and not be hungry :)

Sounds kind of like weight watchers, but not... lol sounds like something you could do and not be hungry for sure though :)

Thanks ladies, was a big shock. Plus I am VERY obese and not looking forward to all the lectures. I was doing slimming world but it went out the window, although saying that I don't really have an appetite at the mo anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->