Any big momma's out there?

Just popping in ladies to see what's new.

AFM..not much to report. I'm 5dpo (I think lol I'll have to go back and look) I have weird feelings in my bb's and nipples and some very mild cramping this morning. I will atribute it to the progesterone though

Hey everyone! Sorry for being mia haha. Everything's great with me, just waiting for LO to show up! Can't believe how quick it's gone, I'm gonna take a guess that he will be fashionably late though.

Congratulations Belfast! Try not to worry about lectures and what not. My PG has gone smoothly so far, just hoping labor does too. I haven't had GD, high bp or any complications due to my weight so just relax :D xo

2.7lbs down! Almost 7 total in 3 weeks! :D

Well Done Eve that's a great result !

Fluterby - Ive never taken progesterone does it normally have side effects? Finger crossed

Congrats BelfastBird - You maybe surprised and have a supportive team of mws etc Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months :)

Love it come on baby Bop we ALL want to meet you !

Good job Eve!

Jelly this is the second time I've taken it. I didn't notice anything the first time. I've read that it can cause you to feel pregnant.

SS for 6dpo stick campy and have crazy runny nose. I hate ss'n cause I always end up looking like a crazy person

Aww Lollie he'll come. Have you tried one of those medicine balls? I know both of my SIL's used them to bounce on and it helped them to dialate and bring baby down

Here's so SS'ing for you ladies...yesterday was 8dpo I woke up really crampy like AF was comig and wet feeling. I cramped off and on and my lower back was hurting. Today is 9dpo. I don't "feel" that I'm pregnant. With all three of my pregnancies I just knew it. I had a feeling and I was right.

Aw don't worry love, at least you know that in no longer than 2 weeks you will be holding baby bop in your arms :)

Thanks girls! I've been bouncing on my ball but it's getting uncomfortable now haha and I end up walking like a cowboy afterwards :haha: Gonna keep myself busy and hope he decides to be a due date baby :D seeing MW tomorrow so hopefully there will be good news.

Fingers crossed for your fluterby!! xoxo

Started on the VERY real part of our new journey today!!!
Had my first scan..... excited lots!!!

*****Friends who are also on FB... SSSSHHHHH!!!!!***** Thanks x x x

Lolli I hope that precious baby has made it into the world!

Mommy congrats on your scan!

afm..AF was due yesterday but no sign of her yet. I'm scared to test cause I had BFN all the way to 12 dpo. I stopped the progestrone suppositories. The last one was the night of 10dpo.

Congrats MummyJessie - did you get any decent pics?

Fluterby - when do you think you will test? Fingers crossed

Afm - ff thinks I've ovulated which is the second cycle in a row (first time since JJ)
I'm hating work at the moment feel really stressed and want to walk out ..... I used to love my job :cry:

I'm going to test in the morning. Maybe it was the prog that is making af so late. Last time i used it i did one in the morning and one at night and I stopped it around 10dpo and go AF right on time. I only did one at night this time and stopped at 10dpo. Who knows what is up!

Hello ladies, I have my first scan on Thursday! I'll be 10+1 by my dates and 12+5 by the date the midwife gave me as she calculated from LMP and didn't take into account my cycle length. Anyway, I'm nervous as hell as I've not had a scan this early before and don't really know what to expect with all my extra tummy fat.... although I weigh a stone and a half less this time than I did before I fell preg with DD2 there is however more tummy *hang* for want of a better explanation. Last time the sonographer had to ask me to pull and hold my tummy away from my pubic area to scan me... he was very nice about it but it was still embarrassing! As for the EDD I'm reckoning the sonographer will give me the 19th Dec which is DD2's birthday rather than the EDD I have now which I've chosen to completely ignore because it's 3rd Dec and way way too early, but we'll see xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->