Any big momma's out there?

lollipopbop, congrats ! will you be writing up a birth storey if so let us know. Hope you are settling into mummyhood

Sorry I'm about to start rambling.... opinions will be gratefully welcomed .....please x

I had previously chosen the name

MARNI

for a girl, even before we fell pregnant... But DH had flat out said 'NO' as he thinks it sounds too *Amerincan* (thats what I liked about it )

I really like the EE sound at the end of a name and oringinally was looking at names begining with R or M ending in the EE sound (i, ie, ee, y) with 2 syllables, I also suggested to DH

MACY (ok)

RORY (no)

ROMY (ok)

So with it narrowed down to Macy and Romy I checked out the meanings and decided on Romy as it means 'Sea Dew' and Macy means 'Weapon' (should have guessed, MACE)

Another name I have been concidering without DH input (yet) is

INDIE

I have struggled with a middle name from the start as for me it has to have a family meaning and sentiment and as mine, DH, DD1 and DD2's middle names all begin with J (not intentionally) I wanted the trend to continue..... But I've used both female J names on my DD's I was resorting to using a male J name and had picked out.....

JORJA (DH grandad George)

JACC (DH very close uncle Jack)

I have since decided not to go with a J name and to go with either

ALICE or ANN (DH Nana on his Dads side)

I now (since today) have been concidering going for

ALICE ANN

But am concerned that ALICE is trending at the moment and she will be one of 6 other Alice's when she starts school...

It's sooo hard trying to pick another girls name when I've already named 2 lol

Our naming rules have been the same since I was expecting DD1.... I pick the Girls name and DH picks Boys... We were yellow with DD1, but found out with DD2 both times i was convinced i was having girls, I'm sure this bumpy is a girlie too. DH has chosen for a boy

MAXWELL JAMES (Max)

thanks for listening lol xx

Thanks everyone :D We're doing great here.

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/birth-stories-announcements/1037315-lollipopbops.html Here's my story and some pics of me worst for wear and some of the LO of course :D xo

I like the name Alice, it's so traditional and won't go out of fashion, but I think there's a risk with any name that it's going to be popular. I like Jorja too :)

Francesca is named after Steve's grandad and my nanna - Francis and Margaret. She was going to be Chloe Frances at one point until Steve thought of Francesca and I loved it from the moment I heard it.

Thanks for sharing the link Bop - will take a look later when I've got a bit more time, just about to sort through some of Fran's old stuff while she's asleep and not running riot lmao!

I love the name Alice. You find as soon as you think of a name you will start hearing it around, unfortunately not much you can chose that others won't.

Lollipopbop - how are you settling into mummy hood? Are you managing to catch some sleep?

Took JJ to in the night garden live today he was absolutely mesmerised, so glad we decided to go now.

Hi everyone, can I join please? I am pregnant with my first and had been worried as I will be considered high risk due to my weight I think, I have read the last few months of posts and feel much better now :)

Hello MrsHopeful, welcome to the group! Congratulations on your pregnancy - how far along are you? Your due date is about the same as mine was so you must be around 8 weeks?

If you have any questions or just want to share or vent, please feel free xxx

I just want to wish Hakunamatata huge congratulations on the birth of baby Ariana Grace - huge hugs to you my lovely :hugs:

Congrats on your pregnancy mrshopeful and yay for baby Ariana Grace!!

All good here, adjusting to less sleep and all that haha and starting to feel normal again :D xoxo

Wow seems like only 6 weeks ago she found out she was pregnant! Congrats hakunamata

Lollipopbop - glad you are are getting into a routine so quickly!

Mrshopeful wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months

Thanks for the warm welcome :) I'm 8 weeks.
Congrats on the birth of the new baby!!

I am now 15wks and 1 day!!! Midwife again tomorrow. Consultant again on Monday. Having a think about the Parenting Classes.... what do you guys think???
Nervously excited!!...... we have been a family of 3 for 10yrs now.... so ready for member No 4!!

Hello ladies! Hope you don't mind if I join you gals. I am currently 20 wks. with our 3rd little princess; Due Oct.24th. My BM|I pre-pregnancy was 32 and thankfully I've managed to gain no weight as of yet...odd since my belly sure is growing. Can't wait to get to know you all.:hi:

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee so many new bumps and babies! Congratulations everyone!

Sorry i havnt been posting much recently - just not much here for me anymore :( Me and OH are back on track and are NTNP no pressure, due on today but no sign so far but i do have backache so im pretty sure AF will show soon, ah well

Hope your all good xx

15 weeks 1 day today! Slight headache but feeling pretty good overall. Nice warmer day so I am hoping to spend some time in the sun!

Still no AF, i will test in the morning when OH isnt here lol. I dont think for one second it with be a BFP tho, just my body playing games! x

Bathbabe - it's always when you least expect it ....... You maybe surprised. Good luck let us know how you get on :)

Saucysac - Glad pregnancy is treating you well

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->