Any big momma's out there?

Hello my lovely ladies, how is everyone?

All doing great here! Only got 2 more days to wait until we find out if we are :blue: or :pink:. We both think boy as do some friends and family. Either way will be a fabulous addition. Can't wait to start washing all the cute little babygro's and bits ready!
Also going to ask for an elective at the consultant appt. after the chaos last time and being in hospital for a month afterwards! Definitely want to be home for all the fun Christmas brings! X

Mummiejessie good luck let us know how it all goes!

Afm our house chain is now complete so all systems go with the moving house hopefully could be in our new home in 8 weeks! My cycle is rubbish haven't ovulated and have no signs of AF arriving anytime soon . Birthday today and got a kindle..... Start my diet Monday

Happy birthday love, hope you've been totally spoilt!

Jessie - let us know how your scan goes xxx

I'm fine. Just waiting for :witch: or :bfp:. :witch: was due yesterday or today. No sign of her. Temp rise and :bfn: this morning. I hate just waiting in limbo. :wacko:

Happy birthday, Jellycat!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you my lovely xx

I have to admit though, a lot of the ladies who were pregnant at the same time as me are either pregnant again or already had another - and I think they're mental! They obviously don't have a Francesca because I can only just about cope with her, never mind do it while pregnant/with a newborn :haha:

Not sure I could have coped with two close together!
A 12 yr age gap will hopefully work for us!! Lol x

Maisie is a huge handful, too (especially now that she's walking really well). But... we said before we had her that we wanted our children close together so we're going for it.

Though, we originally said we'd have 3 close together. I think we've pretty well backed out of that one in agreement, though. :haha:

I was sick the whole way through my pregnancy with Fran, I really couldn't cope with that and a toddler. That's one of the main things putting me off. Plus she's really heavy lol.

Apart from nausea if I don't have a healthy snack mid afternoon and excessive tiredness, I have escaped the usual pregnancy niggles.:thumbup: Having a B bump ATM is not great, looks like I have let the diet slip! Great for work ( work in a high school ) so not had any of the questions from the students, but would really like a D bump. :blush:
There are definite pros and cons to the size of age gaps. I have a 3yr one between myself and my brother. Oh has a 9yr one with him and his sister. Works well both ways.:hugs:

I hated my B Bump too mummie Jessie, just think another couple of weeks and they will pop out to a lovely rounded D

I didn't really have a bump at all. Those who knew me well could tell my belly was higher at the top but I didn't really show at all because of all my flab :(

Haha, I lost a lot of weight (80lbs) right before getting pregnant. So, people I hadn't seen in a while were complimenting me on my weight loss until I was like 32 weeks along, even though I always had a D bump. Then when I had about 7-8 weeks left to go, suddenly everyone started saying "I didn't know you were pregnant!" :wacko: People kept telling me I was carrying small, but I think that's because there was another girl in the department next to mine who was 9 weeks ahead of me who became a freaking HOUSE while pregnant. Her bump was like twice the size of mine. Yet my baby weighed more at birth. :haha:

Another thing that concealed it for me, I think was that I carry my weight in my hips and thighs so my waist is quite small by comparison. So, having a big belly just kind of made me look like a regular fat girl. :haha:

Haha, I lost a lot of weight (80lbs) right before getting pregnant. So, people I hadn't seen in a while were complimenting me on my weight loss until I was like 32 weeks along, even though I always had a D bump. Then when I had about 7-8 weeks left to go, suddenly everyone started saying "I didn't know you were pregnant!" :wacko: People kept telling me I was carrying small, but I think that's because there was another girl in the department next to mine who was 9 weeks ahead of me who became a freaking HOUSE while pregnant. Her bump was like twice the size of mine. Yet my baby weighed more at birth. :haha:

Another thing that concealed it for me, I think was that I carry my weight in my hips and thighs so my waist is quite small by comparison. So, having a big belly just kind of made me look like a regular fat girl. :haha:

I feel that is where I carry weight also, family can tell I have a bump as I usually have a waist, but to the outside world, it looks like an indulgence in cakes and lovely things!:wacko:

:baby: Evening Ladies!
We had our 20wk scan today... Our gorgeous wee one was sat crossed legged and tucked snugly into my pelvis! So, due to being unable to see all of the anatomy properly I have to have a repeat scan in two weeks! So we are still unsure what we are having, and I really thought we would find out today if we are::blue: or :pink:. Oh well... Only 14 more sleeps!

At least you will get to see them again in a couple of weeks ! Naughty Baby ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->