Any big momma's out there?

Iv no idea tbh. Ah well, i will keep testing till AF arrives lol xx

Morning Ladies, how are you all??

I saw the Consultant yesterday, all going well. My"un-usual for me" low blood pressure was bothering me but seemingly thats normal for this stage.... just so very:sleep:!!!
4wks until we find out if we are :blue:, :pink:or even :yellow: if wee one is not playing peek a boo properly!!! OH feels that its a boy, although would be happy with either.

Hello my lovely ladies! Got back from our jollies yesterday, we had a lovely week. How is everyone??

Mummy Jessie glad your getting on well with the pregnancy - I'm guessing a boy for you !

Hi Betty hope you had a good time - what did you end up doing most days

AFM - Ive got to get back on my diet as I cant stop eating all the bloody time and im hating it. And work are annoying me as im underpaid - so am going to speak to my boss and absolutly dreading it ! Oh and the buyers of our house pulled put this week as we couldnt guarantee. that they would be exchanged within 4 weeks so now our house is back on the market and we may lose the house that we had an offer accepted on 2 weeks ago

Apart from that I'm great :)

Mummy Jessie glad your getting on well with the pregnancy - I'm guessing a boy for you !

Hi Betty hope you had a good time - what did you end up doing most days

AFM - Ive got to get back on my diet as I cant stop eating all the bloody time and im hating it. And work are annoying me as im underpaid - so am going to speak to my boss and absolutly dreading it ! Oh and the buyers of our house pulled put this week as we couldnt guarantee. that they would be exchanged within 4 weeks so now our house is back on the market and we may lose the house that we had an offer accepted on 2 weeks ago

Apart from that I'm great :)

Oh no Jellycat! Thats rotten news about your house! Fingers crossed it all sorts out in the end.

Glad to see you had a fabulous holiday Bigbetty, the photo's I;ve seen so far look fab.

AFM, doing well. 17wks tomorrow, looking forward to the scan in 2 wks..... secretly hoping for a boy... would be so lovely OH keeps referring to baby as a him already. Starting to think seriously about the birth, considering an elective CS due to my BP as it could well be so very much safer all round, have spoken to a couple of midwives now and just want the opinion of a few others who have had the same dilemma.....x

What issues do you have with your BP?

Epidurals can help to lower peoples Blood pressure as this is what my sister had both times. Hope you manage to find the answers you need :)

When I had Shannon, I developed Eclampsia, I did not know I was having Shan until she was 3 days old!!!! :dohh:
I have always had medication controlled blood pressure since I was 18 ( now 34 ), my BP is currently low for me and the consultant says that this is normal and it will increase again soon... just hopefully not too much, my meds can be increased if needed but if birth is a long and drawn out process... that could cause problems with BP also have been told that, I may have to have a forceps or ventouse which I think can also cause issues for the baby ( they must get a BIG headache!!!! ) :cry: Its all a lot to think about and basically whatever is best for baby and me will be the way to go even if it means and elective with longer recovery.:headspin:

Ah bless - hope you get the support and advice you need to make a decision. As you say most important thing is baby and your health :)

Had my midwife appointment-I have to see a consultant because of my weight has anyone else had to do this?

I did hun, it's just standard procedure to make sure you get the care you need. I saw him first at my 16 week appointment and he basically asked me a few questions, said I would need a glucose tolerance test (which I had already been booked in for), an appointment with the anaesthatist to discuss pain relief options etc and a growth scan at 32 weeks. Then he left the room and the midwives did all the usual checks.

Some people get very offended by having to go and see a consultant but I didn't care who I saw as long as someone was monitoring me lol!

Had my midwife appointment-I have to see a consultant because of my weight has anyone else had to do this?

Among other issues....
My Consultant is fabulous though very supportive and answers all my questions etc. Think of it as an extra pair of eyes looking after you and your precious cargo! x

Hi Betty! How's Fran?

Hi everyone else!

I posted here a while ago and check in now and then. But now I'm back on BNB TTC #2 (#1 is 11 months today) so hopefully I'll be around more to get to know everyone.

Congratulations to all the new bumps and babies!

Hey sweetie good to see you back!

Fran is amazing - well I think so lol. She is almost 17 months old and learning so much. We are hitting the tantrum stage though but nothing too drastic so far lol.

How's Maisie??

Wow, 17 months. HOW?! She's sooooo cute!

Maisie is awesome (haha, imagine that). The last 2 weeks have been big for milestones. A couple weeks ago, she started saying her 3rd word (first word other than "dada" and "mama") which is "uh-oh." She says, "UH ------- oooooooohhhhhhhh!" :haha: I think it's pretty hilarious. She says it ALL the time -- every time she drops something or falls down or I drop something -- seriously, all the time.

She's a very active and quite um.... "spirited" child. It seems like we've already hit tantrum stage. The girl can (and often does) pitch a fit with the best of them. Especially lately -- blood curdling screaming any time she doesn't get exactly her way. I'm kind of afraid of what's to come. I think she's been a pretty happy baby in general but man, she's a fussypants.

I don't mind going, just wasn't sure what to expect....so I should hear about 16wks-cool :)
LittleSpy-you sound like you're in for some fun :)

hey ladies I just wanted to stop by and give you and update on what is going on with me

Yesterday I took the PCOS test. I passed the 2 hour glucose test but I got a call from the RE office today to let me know that another one of my blood tests came back (they took 8 viales). It was my thyroid test. I've had this tested over and over and it always comes back as normal, BUT the nurse informed me that normal for every day walking around is NOT normal for fertility purposes. Anything under a 4.0 is considered "normal" mine was a 3.54 BUT for fertility they'd like it to be 2.5 or less. Soo I start meds tomorrow. She said she has worked there for 16 years and she has seen over and over that it is one tiny thing off and once they figure it out BAM they ladies end up pregnant...soooo this puts me back into the TTC game once again I guess. I'm not going to do all the crazy bd'n and tracking and what not. I'll prob do a couple of opk's each cycle since really I pretty much know my body and do the NTNP route.

Moral of the story...if you have had your thyroid checked and it came back "normal" check the level. The nurse said it can make a big difference in getting pregnant and keeping your pregnancy

Fingers crossed fluterby, sounds a mre positive prospect! Woke up today u tummy feels all bruised for sum reason and im havin dull aching period type pains all in the tummy and thigh area :( wud love a duvet day but hurricane grace is on top form lol! My clever little lady peeled a satsuma and mastered saying thankyou ( tank uuu) cnt believe shes 18 mnths already! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->