Any big momma's out there?

That is one of the plus points!!! And another handful of growth scans after that, will have had lots of extra peeks by the time they arrive.

Went on a wee bit of a hiatis after I lost my baby, sorry ladies... but I am back and 14 weeks pregnant! Woot!!! :) I have complications so on bed rest but am doing alright with it. Jaxson is none too happy with having mommy sit around.. haha
Have lost 20lbs since the beginning of my pregnancy! I can add bump pics if anyone wants to see :)
Just spent a long time trying to catch up but am not all the way there yet! haha Will try to finish later so I know how all of you are doing :)

Psychnut congrats - I'd love to see your bump pic! When do you think bed rest will stop? Are you feeling ok?

Our mortgage offer got accepted today so ........ Hopefully we could be moved in really soon !

Bed rest is up in the air bc I have a sizable tear/bleed on my uterus and also placenta previa :/ If the tear heals (we will know at my next scan on Thursday) then I can go to restrictions and come off complete bed rest but if not then stuck like this at least another 2 weeks til scanned again..
For the most part I am alright, just really bored and it is so hard to have my 2 year old running around and not be able to do the normal things with him that I usually do. Plus it is sooo hott here been over 100degrees for the last week and it is killing us. haha
As for pics, here they are I am going to put up weeks 10-14 for you ladies :) Please excuse the jammies in week 12 it was laundry day. Oh and I forgot to say I started a journal. Link is in my siggy :)
And congrats on the house hunny!! And I love the good news bug better than the bad news one.. had enough of that the last few months.

Attachments

• 10+0 shirt.jpg
    10+0 shirt.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1
  • 11+0 shirt.jpg
    11+0 shirt.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 1
  • 12+0 shirt.jpg
    12+0 shirt.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 2
  • 13+0 shirt.jpg
    13+0 shirt.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1
  • 13+6 shirt.jpg
    13+6 shirt.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 2
Aw thanks for your bump pics my lovely! Obviously I keep up-to-date with what's happening via fb but it's so nice to see you back here again :hugs:

Jellycat - glad your getting sorted, hope you don't have too much longer to wait.

As for me, will do a proper update in the week when I have more time. I'm supposed to be making some cards now because I'm hoping to set up a selling page on facebook, well that's the plan anyway lol. Suppose I'd better actually go and do something hahaha!

Great Bump Pics you can really see the difference between week 12 and 13 ! Hope its good news for scan Thursday !

Thanks ladies! I feel much more bumpy and less bloaty the past week or so :) Finally.. I know it will take a bit for a proper on (didnt have one til about 18w with Jax, but I am about 80lbs lighter now) so we will see :)

Last week in work before we finish for the summer, so looking forward to it! Sleeping at the correct times is not working, had what felt like a party going on in my tummy last night, baby takes after Daddy obviously! On a mission to spend as much quality time with Shannon as we can over the next few weeks too. 12 yrs an only child..... Soon to be a fabulous big sister!

Congrats psychnut!!! Great pics.

I just wanted to pop in and see how everyone is doing. I've got some reading to do lol!

AFM: I was put on thyroid meds and was told recently to hold off on the clomid until my thyroid is rechecked so I hope it goes down before my next cycle. They want my level 2.5 or below and mine was 3.54. I'd like to get pg in the next 2-3 months because if I don't I just might be giving birth alone since DH will be deploying sometime in the next year :(

Fluterby - do they not got leave for family circumstances ? That's really tough, hope you get your BFP soon . Any side effects to the thyroid meds?

Jelly- No they don't let them leave like that. He gets 2 weeks leave on a year deployment and we could try to make it when baby would be due but there is no guarantee. So far no side effects on the meds. I take them when dh gets up for work and I go back to bed. They have to be taken on an empty stomach

Good Luck Flutterby, hope all goes well and you can time it so hubby is where he should be when you need him most x

I updated my journal, for some reason it took forever to get my pics of baby up so if you are curious how my scan went your more than welcome to take a peek!! <3
Hope you are all doing great!

Have had to give in and Order a pair of maternity jeans from Next, got them at sale price though! At least I know my wee one is growing, my lack of waist has to be proof of that! Lol Can't wait til Monday, another attempt at 20wk scan. Chocolate milk at the ready..... This baby dances when I drink the stuff!

Just a wee bit of news ladies.... We are now officially :blue:
Want to crack on now and :hangwashing: now that I know what stuff to sort through and wash! Exciting times!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->