Any big momma's out there?

Hi Ladies,

I have laughed and cried my way through all 351 pages and loved reading all your stories and am SO SO happy to finally be able to join in this thread!! Yaaaay! My name is Lyndsey and I just found out yesterday that I am 4 weeks pregnant!! :) I'm a uk size 22/24 so will definitely be a big momma...hehe!! Really looking forward to the journey ahead and look forward to getting to know you all xxxxx

Welcome to the bnb and the big momma's club Lindsey! I can't believe you've read through all 351 pages - that's quite something lol!

And congratulations on your pregnancy - please feel free to ask us anything or just share your experiences xxx

I need to update everyone on Fran's progress - I can't believe she will be 18 months old in 3 days time!

Hi Ladies,

I have laughed and cried my way through all 351 pages and loved reading all your stories and am SO SO happy to finally be able to join in this thread!! Yaaaay! My name is Lyndsey and I just found out yesterday that I am 4 weeks pregnant!! :) I'm a uk size 22/24 so will definitely be a big momma...hehe!! Really looking forward to the journey ahead and look forward to getting to know you all xxxxx

Welcome Lyndsey :flower:
This is a fab group. Someone always has the answer to any question x:thumbup:

Thank you for the welcome ladies :) x

So, I called the doctors on Tuesday as soon as I had the amazing positive test in my hand!! haha! And they said that you don't get to see a doctor anymore and the first appointment you have is the next available one with a midwife (yikes!!) Which is on the 6th August! I can not wait...but am very very scared!! Is this going to be the booking in appointment and do you usually take someone with you to this or go by yourself! Eeek...I am so clueless! :) xx

Welome sweetie!! Congrats!

So ladies, I cannot believe it but I booked my 20 week scan today! Holy cow! Where have the weeks gone!! hahah I am 16w tomorrow and our scan is the 16th (I will be 19+6) but lil miss measures big so she will be a bit over 20 :) I also cant believe I havent told anyone the sex, besides on here and a group i am in on fb and my parents! Maybe I can keep her being a girl a secret after all! hahah

Thank you for the welcome ladies :) x

So, I called the doctors on Tuesday as soon as I had the amazing positive test in my hand!! haha! And they said that you don't get to see a doctor anymore and the first appointment you have is the next available one with a midwife (yikes!!) Which is on the 6th August! I can not wait...but am very very scared!! Is this going to be the booking in appointment and do you usually take someone with you to this or go by yourself! Eeek...I am so clueless! :) xx

Yes it will be your booking in appointment hun. When I got my positive I went to my doctors because I didn't really know what else to do lol. She worked out my due date, gave me a copy of Emma's diary and told me to book in with the midwife lol.

It's totally up to you whether you take someone with you or not - my husband came with me to mine. They will weigh you so if you don't want anyone else to know it might be best to go in alone. They will also do your first lot of blood tests xx

It can be quite a long appointment too. I had a lot of info to fill the midwife in on, blood tests, weight, BP, Urine test etc as well as filling in lots of forms. Mine took around 45mins to an hour!

Hi ladies! Maisie is going to be a big sister!!! :cloud9:

Only 10dpo today! Will be due in April. :happydance:

Attachments

• 10dpo 8pm untweaked 2.jpg
    10dpo 8pm untweaked 2.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 6
Awww Congratulations LittleSpy.....that's great news! I am due in April too.....yaaay! :) xx

And, thank you so much for your replies about the first mw appointment ladies, only a week to go, I'm so excited xx

Psychnut.....hope you are ok and not of bored on bed rest.
Congrats Lyndsay and LittleSpy.

Had my consultant meeting.....they didn't really do much, just said I was at a higher risk of getting gestational diabetes then said she didn't need to see me again cos my blood sugar at my 12week scan came back as normal.....
Looking forward to my 20 week scan next month :)

Hello everyone, how are we?

Francesca had a little accident the other day - she had a head on collision with another kid in a play area and ended up with a black eye! It's starting to fade now but was a real shiner bless her!

She cried for a couple of minutes afterwards but other than that it's not bothered her thankfully!

Glad she is ok though Betty!
Had our first growth scan yesterday, all looking good, our mischievous wee man still not liking to face the right way for a good pic though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->