Any big momma's out there?

Hi ladies,

Does anybody have any suggestions of where to get comfy non underwired yet very supportive bras that aren't madly expensive (in the UK) as my underwired bras are killing my boobies. The non underwired ones that I have tried on, well lets say I may aswell not of even had one on, lol.

Hannah x

P.s I was a size 20/22 pre pregnancy and I'm 13+5 weeks pregnant

m+s have lovely bra's in

i have my scan booked for the 15th July i should be around 7 weeks ish :happydance:

:growlmad: I so have bump envy. Seeing some of the bump pics of the skinny people that are the same gestation as me.

I still just look fat

my bump with alex never went out just travelled up to under my boobs but i only got to 35 weeks

I keep meening to do a bump pic but dont see the point because you can see anything

i never took any pics last time but rob said u could def see a difference after 20 ish weeks so i was thinking i might this time but never ever to show anyone just out of curiosity :rofl:

The people at work are telling me they can see a differance but i think there just trying to be nice. Id only show mine at the end if you can see a differance lol

If you take pics every week you will notice differences. Cos we are constanting checking ourselves out we don't notice so much. I've been taking weekly ones since about 10 wks! I look well slim on wk 10 to what I do now lol!

People have started commenting on my bump the past week or so that's great ! :happydance:

Hi! I am what doctors term "clinically obese" and just discovered a couple of days ago that I am expecting my first. Only about 4wks gone so still early days.

Are there any other "larger" mums-to-be out there that would like to become buddies so we can compare notes?

To be honest although I am so excited, I'm also pretty scared as I have no idea what to expect :wacko:

im a big momma too lol, 22 stone, have already had one child and went through the embarrassment of having BMI+++ written all over my notes lol, not an easy ride when you're bigger!!! :)

Hi! I am what doctors term "clinically obese" and just discovered a couple of days ago that I am expecting my first. Only about 4wks gone so still early days.

Are there any other "larger" mums-to-be out there that would like to become buddies so we can compare notes?

To be honest although I am so excited, I'm also pretty scared as I have no idea what to expect :wacko:

im a big momma too lol, 22 stone, have already had one child and went through the embarrassment of having BMI+++ written all over my notes lol, not an easy ride when you're bigger!!! :)

:hugs:

im about the same xx

im about the same xx

Im only a couple stone off that ladies, so I think I have a bumpy ride coming too! Doesnt make me feel any less over the bloody moon though!! :happydance: We'll get through it together.. im five weeks today xx

im about the same xx

Im only a couple stone off that ladies, so I think I have a bumpy ride coming too! Doesnt make me feel any less over the bloody moon though!! :happydance: We'll get through it together.. im five weeks today xx

You're right about being over the moon!!! Please anyone feel free to add me as a friend! Nice to know I'm not alone!! I think I'm also about 5 weeks, not sure on dates as only missed depo injection 3 weeks ago!

Hi ladies

I'm also fat (lol) BMI of 49, 5'4" , 20st and about a size 22/24 ish. I was an size 18 when I fell pregnant with my daughter and I put on 4st with her and haven't lost it. I was extremely worried about the response I was going to recieve from health professionals. But I was pleasantly surprised. They weren't concerned by my weight at all! However, it was suggested that I should be careful not to gain any more than 35lbs due to complications with Diabetes and blood pressure.

Saying that, I don't seem to be being monitored as much as I was with my first pregnancy, which was problem free. I haven't even had GTT yet. With my first preg I had 2 one at 14wks and another at 28wks.

However, I was refered to a dietian. Which I would recommend to every pregnant woman. She's friendly and supportive and she's not thin lol.

I was more worried about having the scans. My first one went great but I was asked to hold my tummy up which was a little embarrassing but the sonographer was lovely.

Hope all your experiences are happy. It's stressful enough having a baby with all the worries we have, we don't need health professionals being rude.

Good luck ladies xxx

I'm due 7th Dec 2010.

Hi OgRe_BaBiEs!

Did you get a nice clear pic when you had your scan? Apart from baby being healthy that is the only thing I'm worried about when I have mine next Weds, just want a nice photo to make it all seem real!!

I'm having one of those days today where I don't really feel pregnant. I haven't been sick which is very rare and I just feel fat today lol.

I'm so excited about going for my scan but the closer it gets the more nervous I become too - I keep worrying that something will be wrong but that is only natural I guess.

betty hun im sure it will be fine :)

when i had mine at 10 weeks the piccy was lovely and clear :D
make sure u post it for us to see :) xxx

Hi everyone and congrats on lots of Big BFPs!!

I am also big - I was 20 stone when I started Slimming world a year and a half ago and had just got down to 13 13 and a half before I got preggers. I've now put half a stone back on which I don't think is baby, just me going way hey I'm pregnant and eating rubbish!!

i do intend to keep on eating slimming world if I can just stop eating the wrong stuff. :(

I was worried what the mid-wife would say but she didn't bat an eyelid, happy days!!

Clare x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->