Any big momma's out there?

yes ur right ive decided im goin to bite the bullet and takesome photos!! going to pop to town tomorrow and get some batteries for my camera and jus post them on here,

after all we are all in the same boat and ive nothing to be ashamed of! i wil b nice to have a photo to compare to 20 weeks, im jus hoping that cos its twins i will look pregnant n not jus fat quicker!!

thankyou shabutie :D xxx

I've taken one at 16 weeks but can't post as did it on my phone and don't know how to put them up as have no cabley thingies!

But I like having it to compare with later pics...planning on taking next one at 18 weeks.

yes ur right ive decided im goin to bite the bullet and takesome photos!! going to pop to town tomorrow and get some batteries for my camera and jus post them on here,

after all we are all in the same boat and ive nothing to be ashamed of! i wil b nice to have a photo to compare to 20 weeks, im jus hoping that cos its twins i will look pregnant n not jus fat quicker!!

thankyou shabutie :D xxx

No worries Terri, I shall have a cheecky little look on here tomorrow then :)

We can compare throughtout, seeing as we are at the same point.

xXx

Wow ladies you are all so inspirational! I haven't taken any pics yet either because I just feel fat. I suppose pics would be a good way to track my progress! Think I might have a go on Friday because it's my day off work.

Taking pics is a fab idea even if you dont share them with anyone else, my bmi is 37 and this was me right at start:

4weeks
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/bump.jpg

and this is me now at 36 weeks( I hold my apron bit of skin up to make it look more round :haha:
https://i61.photobucket.com/albums/h44/somekinda-freak/bump%20pics/36weeks1.jpg

Seriously ladies go for it, its so nice to be able to look back and see your body changing when sometimes you dont feel like it is :)

Yup I agree. I've taken one every week since about 10-12 weeks. Thought I was fat then... Lol shud see me now!! Lol if it wasn't for the pics I wouldn't quite believe I had a baby bump as sometimes I just feel fat :wacko: maybe I should update my week by week collage.

i think we should all post on here, and the we will all have all these lovely memories to look back on :)

thankyou ladies :) xxx

Big betty, i dident think i had a bump at 15 weeks untill i compared it to my 6 week pic.

Big betty, i dident think i had a bump at 15 weeks untill i compared it to my 6 week pic.

My husband says that my belly is definitely getting bigger, I just can't see it myself at the moment! The skin does feel tighter though so I guess that must be a sign lol

Lliena - fab pics, thank you for sharing! I hope my bump looks as good as that!

Take a pic so you can compare it! Im doing one every 2 weeks now

oh my god ladies, yere bumps are beautiful!!!!! what an inspiration!!!!

right, just spent an hour on blooming photobucket tryig to do blooming collage, and not all my pics loaded up!! :dohh:

but this is me so far. has missed my week 26 & 27 off though will try to do seperately!

https://i739.photobucket.com/albums/xx34/kalcide/baby%20bump/week15-1-1.jpg

and my week 26 & 27 pics. i think i look more preggo at 25 weekS!! lol

Attachments

• week 26.jpg
    week 26.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 9
  • week27.jpg
    week27.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 14
lovely photos :)

ive jus got back from town with batteries :D
i will take a piccy and post it asap xx

Evening all....

Had my 16 week check with mw yesterday, all well though felt a little rushed...

my BP was 125/80 which she tells me is good for my size (hurrah!) but does anyone know at what point it is considered bad? is it like 140/80 or something? I don't really understand the measurements...the only thing she said was that the top number is usually your age plus 100, and at 31 I am doing fine!

Evening all....

my BP was 125/80 which she tells me is good for my size (hurrah!) but does anyone know at what point it is considered bad? is it like 140/80 or something? I don't really understand the measurements...the only thing she said was that the top number is usually your age plus 100, and at 31 I am doing fine!

Id say anything over 130/90 is getting high. If yours is good i wonder what she'd say about mine its never over 120/70.

Evening all....

140/90 is when they start to get worried hun x

sorry for takin so long to post this ladies, but i didnt have time to get back on last night.

im a UK size 20, BMI 41, and 15 weeks pregnant with twins

b gentle with me lol!

xx

Attachments

• IMGP2077.jpg
    IMGP2077.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 8
  • IMGP2076.jpg
    IMGP2076.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 5
Lovely bump Terrri!

I should take a photo really, I only took one at the end of my last pregnancy.

Im really delighted today as I can feel baby on the left hand side around my waist. Im not sure if its a bum or head at the moment, will have to wait until I get a couple of hard kicks to see where the legs are. Its a lovely hard round part of baby though and everything else is squishy, no mistaking its baby :cloud9:

Would be great if its a bottom and baby is head down already!

Afternoon ladies, all set for the weekend?

Had a mw appoint weds, she said I was measuring large. 33cm wen I am only 27wks.... Eeek!!! Asked her what I cud do about it and she said nothing :shrug: I've got a gtt booked for next week so I am hoping I get the all clear from that. Fingers x'd..... And growth scan @ 34 wks.... So she said prob having a growth spurt!

Also getting a clicking in my pelvis area wen I turn over at night time, so have booked in with Physio but have to wait a whole month due to waiting list!!!! Blooming heck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->