Any big momma's out there?

sorry for takin so long to post this ladies, but i didnt have time to get back on last night.

im a UK size 20, BMI 41, and 15 weeks pregnant with twins

b gentle with me lol!

xx

You bump looks cute! Noway your a size 20!!

Afternoon ladies, all set for the weekend?

Had a mw appoint weds, she said I was measuring large. 33cm wen I am only 27wks.... Eeek!!! Asked her what I cud do about it and she said nothing :shrug: I've got a gtt booked for next week so I am hoping I get the all clear from that. Fingers x'd..... And growth scan @ 34 wks.... So she said prob having a growth spurt!

Also getting a clicking in my pelvis area wen I turn over at night time, so have booked in with Physio but have to wait a whole month due to waiting list!!!! Blooming heck!!!

Hi

I measured a bit big at my last 2 midwife appointments but my midwife referred me for a growth scan and when i went baby was measuring exactly as she should be.

I felt a bit worried as i had visions of being told i was having a big baby :haha:

Ahhh that's really good to know. I was wondering if it was down to me having an extra layer that it seems big.

Got ages to wait till growth scan though....

Ahhh that's really good to know. I was wondering if it was down to me having an extra layer that it seems big.

Got ages to wait till growth scan though....

Aww it will come round soon enough i was so lucky to get that growth scan as stopped me worrying and i also eventually found out the gender :D
From the way it looks thats what it was with me the extra weight but the sonographer also said that not every midwife would measure from the exact same spot and get the same measurements so it eased my mind lots.

Evening lovely ladies how are you all getting on? Wow i cant believe how fast the time has flown, big betty your in 2nd tri and omg ladies you're all growing beautiful bumps there :)

Hope everyone is doing well and that the pregnancy aches and pains and well just ughhness isnt too bad.. Just a quick update on my lil girl Ella, she's still in hospital and was transferred back to hospital that did her surgery this week coz its looking like she needs more surgery on her oesophagus but apart from that you'd never know anything was wrong with her, she's 5 weeks old today or rather her official due date and she's still tiny!!! xxxx

sorry for takin so long to post this ladies, but i didnt have time to get back on last night.

im a UK size 20, BMI 41, and 15 weeks pregnant with twins

b gentle with me lol!

xx

You bump looks cute! Noway your a size 20!!

aww thanks hun :) made my day :D but ye i am a size 20 lol, carry all my weight on my bum, thighs, arms and back.
:D so happy now uve said i dnt look the size am lol xxx

i am a size 22 and with my last pregnancy i was a size 18 i was told that i was obese and the baby pressure would be worse, however i was a size 14 with my first the year before and nothing was said to me, i am dreading going this time being this big!! i just lost one stone before conceiving this baby, but hard to diet with cravings!!

Hey all!
Im a size 18 and with a BMI of 32 or something i think.
away to upload my non exsistent bump/baby bloat.
lets hope this works!

If this has worked then its my belly today and im 8 weeks and 5 days.

[url]https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f354/beckyinnes/24072010239.jpg[/url]

https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f354/beckyinnes/24072010239.jpg

Evening lovely ladies how are you all getting on? Wow i cant believe how fast the time has flown, big betty your in 2nd tri and omg ladies you're all growing beautiful bumps there :)

Hope everyone is doing well and that the pregnancy aches and pains and well just ughhness isnt too bad.. Just a quick update on my lil girl Ella, she's still in hospital and was transferred back to hospital that did her surgery this week coz its looking like she needs more surgery on her oesophagus but apart from that you'd never know anything was wrong with her, she's 5 weeks old today or rather her official due date and she's still tiny!!! xxxx

Hi nineena! Wow I can't believe Ella is 5wks already!! I hope that it's not too long before she is allowed home.

When I think of what you and Ella have been through it makes me feel quite ashamed that I am feeling so sorry for myself lately.

It's as if I have gone back in time - i'm constantly feeling super tired, don't want to eat and when I do eat I can't keep it down for long! I'm 2lb short of losing 2 stones now since I got my bfp - and not because I've been trying to but because I can't eat very much! And that is despite my diet consisting mostly of sausage rolls, pasties and bags of haribo lol!

My DH has been brilliant though. Yesterday I said sorry for whining so much and he said "babe you have nothing to apologise for, you are pregnant and it's your right to complain" bless him! He also said he wishes he could do more to help me but I told him he does enough already and I feel bad that I can't do more to help him.

Hello lady's hope your all doing well,Havnt posted on here in ages and ive had a right game with Virgin and my internet connection!......Loving the bump pics....Although I feel Betty should get her cam out and let us look at her bump too........You know you want to...lol

Had a growth scan a few weeks ago....At 28 weeks Little Charlie was measuring a whopping 3lb 11 oz!!....Now wonder im so big!!
Ive gotta have another one in 2 weeks time...There was some mention of inducing early if hes still growing at that rate...Although i will get a sweep at 37 weeks because of my Epilepsy

Ive been getting chronic back ache over the past week or so and pressure in my pelvis that feels lime im going to burst!!...Still waiting for my pregnancy glow!!

Heres some progression pics...Let me know what you think

First one is 15 weeks second one is 30 weeks...Can we see a difference?...Do i look pregnant?

Attachments

• 08062010326.jpg
    08062010326.jpg
    38.9 KB · Views: 6
  • 25072010478.jpg
    25072010478.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 6
JB, you are clearly growing well! Sounds like your little one is busy growing well too :thumbup:

I posted my pic on the plus bump thread too, but Ill stick it here as well now Ive finally taken one :haha:

24 weeks. Im definately bigger this pregnancy!

https://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l97/sarafused/IMG_3105.jpg

Oooh Sarafused I love your white top? Can I ask where you got it????

Well, my news - today I *think* I might have felt the first early twinges of movement.... felt like someone was pulling threads inside my tum, kind of like a nervous twithc! Only twice though so can't be sure.... but it's all happening soon isn't it?

Also picked names today - have had Ursula in mind for a girl since TTC and happy with that but couldn't think of a boy's name...but today we agreed on Solomon. So happy!

Its an Asda special :thumbup: Its got lots of pretty detail up close.

https://direct.asda.com/george/women-s-clothing/tops/embroidered-camisole-top/GEM45288,default,pd.html

Its an Asda special :thumbup: Its got lots of pretty detail up close.

https://direct.asda.com/george/women-s-clothing/tops/embroidered-camisole-top/GEM45288,default,pd.html

You've picked lovely names too! :thumbup: We still havent decided on anything. Having a hard time as Finnish names are fairly limited.

Thanks for link - now to decide whether to pay ferry fare to go to mainland Asda or pay delivery charges...ho hum!

Thanks ref names...so Finnish huh? Any examples of Finnish names? I know Dutch and Swedish and Norwegian people but no Finns....

My little boy is Jaakko Antti Oskari. Some easy Finnish names would be Matti, Sami and for girls maybe Mari or Henna. The majority are a lot harder for a English speaker to get their mouth around.

Im English but have a Finnish hubby and we live in Finland so its hard trying to get something that can be pronounced easily in both languages.

lol jellybean I promise I will post some pics soon. I've lost almost 2stone so probably look thinner now than I did at 5wks, but I don't have anything to compare yet.

Hello :)

Can I join in? I'm 29, a UK size 18 and 24 weeks pregnant. My BMI is around 36 or so.

Anyway...I've had all my scans now and boy were they painful! At my 20 week scan I was told that because of my weight, they couldn't get a lot of the important measurements...but that didn't stop them digging the scanner into my tummy. I was nearly in tears it hurt so much.

The week after I had an appointment with a GP as I moved to a new surgery. She pretty much left me feeling like crap with her comments about my weight and I hope I don't see her again!

I saw a midwife a week after that - the 1st time I'd seen one - and she was nice...though she did the scare mongering thing about my weight. By this point I'd had enough and asked her what the hell I'm supposed to do about it now! Her answer was that there's nothing I can do (she would not recommend dieting) so she won't bring it up again :lol:

I have a GTT at 28 weeks so hopefully that'll come back okay.

Really on the whole the medical people I've been in contact with have made me feel pretty rubbish so far but hopefully that will change :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->