Any big momma's out there?

Hey girls,

im due roughly feb 15th got my scan on the 18th thought id join here cause im not small ive lost alot of weight since my last pregnancy!! so so much i didnt have no problems from midwifes or doctors got warned there could be problems...

heres my 12 week bump i feel like im carrying quads :blush:
https://i85.photobucket.com/albums/k75/melsmith_ox/12weeksbeforescan.jpg

Hi ladies, can I join...???

I'm a UK size 22 and hopefully after 1 beautiful son and 2mmc (this year) I will be having a baby in March...

We saw baby on a scan a few weeks ago and saw the heartbeat, so I'm hoping that our scan in 2 weeks will show that everything is ok...

xxx

Hi ladies, can I join...???

I'm a UK size 22 and hopefully after 1 beautiful son and 2mmc (this year) I will be having a baby in March...

We saw baby on a scan a few weeks ago and saw the heartbeat, so I'm hoping that our scan in 2 weeks will show that everything is ok...

xxx

awwww good luck darl, hoping all is ok for you in 2 weeks. if you saw heartbeat a few weeks ago, im sure it will be stronger.

congratulations x x

i am goin to update my bump shot soon i think! i posted one on here when i was 15 weeks with the twins. think i am goin to do another one saturday, for comparison

i also have my private scan with babybond saturday, hoping to find out the gender of the twins, would love one of each, but i will be over the moon with whatever we have been blessed with!

anyone know if size hinders a sexing scan?

xxx

i am goin to update my bump shot soon i think! i posted one on here when i was 15 weeks with the twins. think i am goin to do another one saturday, for comparison

i also have my private scan with babybond saturday, hoping to find out the gender of the twins, would love one of each, but i will be over the moon with whatever we have been blessed with!

anyone know if size hinders a sexing scan?

xxx

:yipee: , i love bump pics, gd with ur scan :thumbup:

AAAARRRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!

Just typed out a few lines, caught the wrong button and everything got deleted!!!!!!

Well here I go again!!!!

Hi ladies - welcome to all the newbies, hope everyone is feeling well today!

Well I love seeing everyone's bump pics but I haven't plucked up the courage to take any of my own yet - to me my belly looks exactly the same as before I got pregnant lol! I think it's because of all the weight I've lost that I just can't tell. Mind you it's the only thing that has stayed the same as my bum, boobs, neck and fingers have all shrunk lol!!!

On the plus side I went into Next on Tues and ordered a pair of size 20 maternity jeans - very chuffed seeing as I was a 24 BH (Before Haricot lol). I have a pair of size 22 black work trousers from Dorothy Perkins and I only have to walk 3 steps and they have fallen right down below my hips - I must look like a right nutter pulling them up every two seconds lol, mind you not as much of a nutter as I would walking round with my trousers round my ankles hahahaha!!!

hi everyone just a quick question, i have my 12 week scan on monday pm, is it any more difficult because of size to check everything, Am getting nervous as mc at 17 weeks with my first pregnancy due downs syndrome and concerned that maybe they wont be able to do an accurate nuchal test because of my size?

hi everyone just a quick question, i have my 12 week scan on monday pm, is it any more difficult because of size to check everything, Am getting nervous as mc at 17 weeks with my first pregnancy due downs syndrome and concerned that maybe they wont be able to do an accurate nuchal test because of my size?

Hey,

I had that scan done at 13 weeks (it was called something else but is the same thing) and they had no problems getting the images they needed. When I mentioned my concern about my weight to the ULTRA nice tech I had that time she told me that the babies position is really the most important thing and not to worry. She had NO problems getting the pictures she needed even with my large amount of belly padding. :dance: I did have to lift up my lower belly fat and hold it up for the tech so she could go under it, get closer to my uterus and get a clearer view. If you are having any trouble getting clear images and havent gone under your belly I would highly recommend you try it! It made a HUGE difference for me!

Good luck with your scan!! I hope everything goes smoothly! I will be crossing my fingers and praying for a smooth scan with good results!

hey ladies, hope we r all ok. im not too bad except my son who is almos 5 has turned evil.. its the pre-move evilness we always get..

oh n my bloating left the building over night.. hoping it a good thimg but dunno...

Hey sweetie please don't worry - I have a LOT of belly flab and the midwife had absolutely nooooo problems finding my little haricot. She just went under my jelly roll and found little bean straight away without having to search. I got 4 absolutely lovely pics - very clear.

I have already put it on this thread somewhere but here it is again.

im soooo excited about tomorrow now :D cant wait to find out what sex my twinnies are :D
i have a feeling today and tomorrow morning are going to drag by for me :(

i also had a magazine interested in my story, cos of my circumstances and the fact that i conceived my twins over a week apart, which apparently quite rare, even more so when u consider i hadnt ovulated for the 8 months previously.

i put my miracle babies down to my nan, who passed away a week before i conceived them, she passed from cancer, quite suddenly, but she knew how much i wanted children, and before she passed she promised me i would have children :)

r.i.p nanny xxx

im soooo excited about tomorrow now :D cant wait to find out what sex my twinnies are :D
i have a feeling today and tomorrow morning are going to drag by for me :(

i also had a magazine interested in my story, cos of my circumstances and the fact that i conceived my twins over a week apart, which apparently quite rare, even more so when u consider i hadnt ovulated for the 8 months previously.

i put my miracle babies down to my nan, who passed away a week before i conceived them, she passed from cancer, quite suddenly, but she knew how much i wanted children, and before she passed she promised me i would have children :)

r.i.p nanny xxx

Aw how lovely is that? My husband was very close to his grandad who died almost 7 years ago now. He believes his grandad sent me to him from heaven which just makes me well up every time I think about it.

just out of interest where are we all from ??

im living in huntingdon atm in cambridgeshire altho moving to wittering near peterborough in sept

I'm in Burton-On-Trent, pretty much slap bang in the middle of the country lol

Im from Blackpool but moved to Finland 10 years ago! :winkwink:

Ive been really poorly recently, turns out Ive got a nasty viral chest infection. Saw the doctor yesterday afternoon and had to pop back this morning for some blood tests and got called this afternoon to go straight back in for more tests! :nope: That was a scary phonecall! Turns out there was nothing else but the doctor just wanted to be very careful with me being pregnant! So Ive had a good check over now and baby is still happily kicking away. :thumbup:

Just figured out I may only have 12 weeks left as well as I was induced at 38+1 with my first baby and I suspect they will want to do the same again. So much to get sorted before then! :headspin:

Aw sorry to hear you haven't been well sweetie, hope you feel better soon. Glad to hear that it hasn't affected LO!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->