Any big momma's out there?

So sorry that happened, Peanut - they should be boosting you up right now, not knocking you down.:hugs: You have to remember, you're going to have a beautiful baby and your OH obviously finds you attractive as you are - as long as you're healthy who cares what they say? Just concentrate on enjoying the rest of your pregnancy and looking forward to the arrival of your little :baby:. Very excited for you - wish I only had 6 weeks left.

OOOOH we have been moved lol!!!! I panicked at first!!

So today is the day ladies!! Got my scan at 2.50pm, fingers crossed haricot doesn't have crossed legs so we can find out which team we are on!!!! I am so excited I could burst!!!!!

DH and I are both off work today so we are going to have a wander into town to visit a bookstore - hubby is going to choose one to read to haricot :)

So today is the day ladies!! Got my scan at 2.50pm, fingers crossed haricot doesn't have crossed legs so we can find out which team we are on!!!! I am so excited I could burst!!!!!

DH and I are both off work today so we are going to have a wander into town to visit a bookstore - hubby is going to choose one to read to haricot :)

good luck with the scan and finding out so exciting.. xx

aaaaawwwwwwwwww, thats soooooooooooo sweet, hope haricot likes the book u choose :flower:
Goodluck with the scan :hugs: , im soooooooooo excited too :dance:

had my 20 week scan today :D duchess is bloomin perfect :) shes growing extremely well and they said she is one of the most active foetuses they have seen :D

good luck with yours betty xxxx

Great news Terri! Waiting with bated breath Betty.....

congrats and lots of happy dances to bigbetty a little girl how exciting xx

Okay..so I've been silently stalking this thread from the beginning...thanx for starting it bigbetty!!

We are WTT....November, not long now, and as an obese person who has lost weight, but not enough, I have read so much scary stuff about my chances of conception and the terrible things that can happen during pregnancy. I struggled to find any positive experiences of preganancy for similiar people anywhere...it's like it's illegal to be big and pregnant, and of course this just worried me more. How can I try for a baby that I so desperately want when I don't conform?? And then....I found this amazing thread and all you positive ladies! :thumbup::happydance:

I can't believe how quickly time has flown along with so many of you now having had your 20 week scans....exciting!!

Congratulations betty on your news!
So glad to hear the duchess is doing well terri!

So, no more lurking silently. This is the place to find inspiration and keep me going!

xxx

Phew...sorry about the length of that post!!

Okay..so I've been silently stalking this thread from the beginning...thanx for starting it bigbetty!!

We are WTT....November, not long now, and as an obese person who has lost weight, but not enough, I have read so much scary stuff about my chances of conception and the terrible things that can happen during pregnancy. I struggled to find any positive experiences of preganancy for similiar people anywhere...it's like it's illegal to be big and pregnant, and of course this just worried me more. How can I try for a baby that I so desperately want when I don't conform?? And then....I found this amazing thread and all you positive ladies! :thumbup::happydance:

I can't believe how quickly time has flown along with so many of you now having had your 20 week scans....exciting!!

Congratulations betty on your news!
So glad to hear the duchess is doing well terri!

So, no more lurking silently. This is the place to find inspiration and keep me going!

xxx

Phew...sorry about the length of that post!!

Never worry because you don't conform. I found this thread such an amazing place and I've not long had my :bfp: :happydance: . I was really worried about putting on to much weight and having doctors moan at me like they have done in the past even though I was lighter then.

Everyone here gets it and are brilliantly supportive

I wish you luck with everything xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back