Any big momma's out there?

Hi PatienceM - good to have you around!

Hope all is well with your pregnancy and you enjoy the sturdy birds club we've got going here!

Hi PatienceM - good to have you around!

Hope all is well with your pregnancy and you enjoy the sturdy birds club we've got going here!

Hahahahahaha "the sturdy birds club" - I love it hahahahaha :haha:

Hi ladies!

Wow - my bump is really starting to show now! I know I've said it before but I promise I will pluck up the courage to take a bump pic and post it on here.

And this is day 8 of not being sick!

I am a happy, happy mummy-to-be!!!

Hello to anyone who is out there! I'm feeling a bit lonely in here at the moment :-(

Hope you are all well.

Nothing to report today really apart from the fact that my little girl has been extremely acitve. DH had his legs up on my lap earlier and she started kicking him like mad! When she stopped for a bit he twitched his calf muscle and she gave her biggest ever kick in response - it was amazing!

Hello to anyone who is out there! I'm feeling a bit lonely in here at the moment :-(

Hope you are all well.

Nothing to report today really apart from the fact that my little girl has been extremely acitve. DH had his legs up on my lap earlier and she started kicking him like mad! When she stopped for a bit he twitched his calf muscle and she gave her biggest ever kick in response - it was amazing!

Why so lonely Betty?

It's great when they do proper big kicks, I love it.. My LO is a bit lazy in there and refuses to do it on demand, but sometimes (this last week anyway) it has been doing somersaults and everything, I love watching the funny shapes it makes in my tummy :thumbup:

Hiya ladies,

Still jealous of the moving bumps - read my notes and discovered I have an anterior placenta so I don't feel much. Well, not quite accurate - I can feel plenty of movement but it's not very strong - taps and squirms most of the time. OH hasn't been able to feel anything yet - he's being patient but I know he's disappointed. Hoping in a few more weeks LO may be strong enough for him to feel the movement despite the placenta but I guess we'll see. Still plenty of time - only 23 wks + 2.

Hope you are all well.

Why so lonely Betty?

It's great when they do proper big kicks, I love it.. My LO is a bit lazy in there and refuses to do it on demand, but sometimes (this last week anyway) it has been doing somersaults and everything, I love watching the funny shapes it makes in my tummy :thumbup:

Just meant that no-one else had posted in here for a few days that's all lol

I think my LO is going to be a right daddy's girl - she seems to know his voice already and kicks like mad when he talks to her.

We were sat having a meal in a pub with some friends on Friday and she had been quite active but had gone a bit quiet so I said to dh that perhaps she needed a bit of encouragement. So he puts his fingertips on my belly, leans forward and says "come on little one, kick for me" then starts rubbing my belly - and lo and behold she kicks lol!!!

LittleMrs - I'm sure the kicks will start to feel stronger soon - at least you are feeling movement which is a good sign. Will keep my fingers crossed for you as I'm sure you oh will be just as amazed as mine is once he can feel them too.

Good morning ladies!

It's back to work for me today - boo :-(

I've had a lovely couple of weeks off but I suppose it had to come to an end. The only thing that will keep me going is that I've only got another 7wks until I start my maternity leave!!!!!

Hope you all have a great day xxxx

hi all,
sorry havnt posted for a while been busy decorating!!

house is nearly up to my standard now lol!

start my physio on friday cos SPD has kicked in and it is agony :(

hope everyone is doin well xxx

aww sorry bout spd hun, if you want any info advice do ask me as i am somewhat of an expert ..... i had from 15 weeks last time and its stared already this time....

hope work goes well betty xx

for me .... my joints r shot,,, back in wheelchair full time soon me thinks but hey ho... and we are moving wedenesday.......... to our newly adapted house ........... sooo excited... but also vvv knackered

Hey ladies!

I am very pleased, just got back fomr 24 week midwife appt, to find:

My blood pressure has dropped! From 130/80 to 130/75....hurrah!

My fasting blood sugar test (pre GTT one) came back completely normal... as did all other bloods!

Baby HB fine and dandy...knew this though as he is kicking the crap out of me on a regular basis!

Given details of parentcraft classes, start 1st November for 3 consecutive Mondays.

Given HIP form to send off at end of month...

AND she said that assuming all continues well there will be no problems with me having a waterbirth, and said one to one care (mum to midwife) is pretty standard in my hospital...

What a fab day!!!

Congrats on all the great news Amy!

Gorgeous scan pic Betty :)

Hi ladies

Anyone else feeling absolutely shattered all the time??? I fell asleep for 20mins during my lunch break today!!!!

I'm always tired! Lol!

2 weeks til mat leave then I can sleep alllll day!!! Lol

Patience - I was extremely tired for the first few weeks of pregnancy and it didn't get any better until after about 14wks. I've just gone back to work after 2 weeks holiday doing absolutely nothing so I think my body clock is just trying to get used to the alarm going off at 6am again lol.

2wantedpls - I've only got 6wks left until I start my maternity leave and I can't wait! I'm starting the full 11wks before because I'm not going back to work afterwards so I don't have to worry about making my mat leave stretch for as long as I can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->