Any big momma's out there?

Ah Terri, sad but good news, I think. I like the thought that your lost one will always be with you, comforting I guess?

Thanks to the amazing Betty, here is my bump pic! Can't upload from my phone so got some help...this is me at 25w5d....

bump pic 25w5d.jpg

Evening all!!!

Just wanted to SHOUT happy full term for me!!!!!

Baby eviction process starts next week!!!

Can't wait to meet my baby :happydance:

Aw terrri, you must be feeling such mixed emotions. Big hugs to you xxxxx

2wantedpls - wow you must be soooo excited!!! Good luck to you xxxxx

Well here is my latest bump pic taken tonight at 24+3. Have reposted last weeks too for comparison. I haven't popped yet but I can see the difference anyway lol!!!!

bless you betty for posting.... thats what I look like now :blush:

bless you betty for posting.... thats what I look like now :blush:

Aw lisa - until this last week that is how I've looked for many years lol!!! And now I still look the same but a bit more rounded hahahaha!!!

lol, I think I have more stretchmarks... or I'm just so pale that they glow on me...

All my stretchmarks are under the flappy bit of my belly and so pretty well hidden lol.

yeah but im sure this little one will see that I have a few more to show by the time she arrives lol

yup, i'm happy to finally have an excuse for all my stretchmarks :haha: :rofl:

I haven't got any stretchmarks yet from the pregnancy and if I don't get any I'm going to pretend my old ones are from pregnancy. Sneaky sneaky.

I like your thinking LittleMrs... nobody needs to know! :haha:
I got my first stretchmarks in high school on my breasts.. they grew so fast! They've been waiting a long time for a legitimate excuse!

lol LittleMrs - I like it!!!!! Btw where abouts in derbyshire are you? I'm in Burton just over the border in Staffs xx

yay for bump piccies :D

amym (hope i spelt it right lol) ur bump is lovely and round, startin a lil bit of bump envy over here lol

your right betty i can definately tel the diference between ur piccies!! amazing the difference a week can make isnt it :)

thnks for kind words n hugs guys but the fact that my little alfie will be with me forever now is a comfort and i know he will live on in his sister, who this morning is taking great delight in kicking me in the ribs :D

im looking forward to the baby event at asda, starts the 5th oct n runs until the 17th hoping to pick up a decent steriliser and whatever other goodies i see :D

i cnt wait until all our little babies are here giving us more joy than we can ever imagine :)

have a good day guys xxxxx

Bump is only round until the bottom couple of inches when it looks like the bottom of an empty carrier bag!! Can't have everything I guess...and like you guys, my stretchmarks are only what I had already so with a bit of luck, can pretend Solomon made them for me!

I have stretch marks from when I put on and lost a stone in the space of a month. Pretty much covered after.

Betty, I'm in Chesterfield. My geography seriously sucks - I thought staffs was a southern county. Well done me.

I have stretch marks from when I put on and lost a stone in the space of a month. Pretty much covered after.

Betty, I'm in Chesterfield. My geography seriously sucks - I thought staffs was a southern county. Well done me.

lol I'm less than an hour away from you in Burton-On-Trent.

I'm so excited because my mum is coming over tomorrow! I have an appointment with the anaesthatist and DH is pretty much out of holidays so she is travelling over to go with me. Then we are going to have a girlie shopping day with a spot of lunch thrown in!!!

She is bringing me a batch of my favourite beef stew that I haven't had in years and I am just about to bake her one of my yummy chocolate cakes!

mmmmm beef stew and chocolate cake. You know that sound Homer Simpson makes? I'm making it. mmmmmm.

Hi girlies can I ask a question please...

Had my 12 week scan today and it was amazing :) but I've just gotten home and read my notes and it says that it was poor detail due to maternal habitus. Does this mean my baby wasn't checked properly?
Has anyone had this too?
Also the sonographer advised that AI have my 20 week scan at 21 weeks b/c of my size too... is this normal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->