Any big momma's out there?

Evening ladies!

Well I feel like complete s*** right now!!!! So bunged up my head still feels like it's going to explode, I'm dehydrated, my lips and nose are so sore from constant wiping, I can hardly hear anything and my eyes look like I've gone 10 rounds with Mike Tyson!!! Ok so it's only a cold but I'm allowed to feel sorry for myself once in a while hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Really don't want to go to work tomorrow but hey ho! Only 14 working days left until I start maternity leave!!!!!

Betty, I'm sorry you're feeling so crummy! I hope you can get some rest and feel better soon!

Thanks luv!

Went to work this morning but was out of there by half 11. It hit my chest overnight so now I'm breathing a bit like Darth Vader lol!

How are all the rest of you lovely ladies doing?

hi all :)

betty ive had that bug for the past week its been awful :( so i can sympathise :)

27 weeks tomorrow :D eeek!!

am i right in thinking that will make a 3 trimester mummy to be???

hope everyone is ok xxxxxxx

Yes terrri you will be a 3rd tri mummy!! I will be joining you on Saturday!!!!

Seems like a million years ago I started this thread when I got my bfp...............and you've been with me since the start!!!

Hey all!

Ive not posted in here in agesssss!
But i had a my gender scan today :)
:pink:Its a Girl!!!!:pink:
She was lying awkward, her feet right at the top of my uterus and her head was right at the bottom of my belly !

She is also hugeeee! she is really really long! :)

So my big belly is mostly baby, YAY!!

Here she is!
https://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f354/beckyinnes/20wks1.jpg

Oh congratulations - and welcome to the pink princess club!!!!!!!!!

Aw Pink Princess! I Love it!!! :D hehe!!
We've got her name picked already, shes called danielle may! :)

Ohhhhh im so excited now!!!! its went so quick so far, lets hope it continues that way, i couldnt stand if it dragged in :) xxxxx

I had my scan at 19+3 and now I'm 26+2 but it still seems like only yesterday that I had that scan!!! Time is just flying by!!!

Its been like that with me too since we got the :bfp: and then the first scan in august, now its october and im 5 months gone already!
:happydance:

Oh it's all just so exciting!!!! Only 13 working days until I start my maternity leave - although I'm off sick at the moment cos of this stupid cold and chesty cough!!!!

Awh, I saw that a few pages ago that you werent well.
My OH has had that for two weeks now, and thank goodness i never caught it, usually its me with the cold n stuff, now its him getting everything, bless him!

Hope you feel better soon betty.
My OH n I are away visitin more people, showing them the scan photo hehe!!
Im exhausted already :p

xxxx

awww bex what a stunning little duchess you have there :D

lots of pink girly babies :D

think me n hubby have finally decided on grace as a name but middle names are a lot harder to agree on lol!!

yep betty been here since day 1 :D and cum saturday we will both be on the home stretch :D before we know it wew will have our little duchesses here all wrapped up snugggly and warm :)

had a nice surprise today my mam and dad bought me an adorable pink moses basket :D

its all starting to feel sooooo real :D

hope u feel better soon betty huggles xxxxx

While I'm so excited that it won't be long before my little princess is here I'm feeling rather aprehensive about hitting 3rd tri. I know that all the pain is going to be worth it but it's still really scary!!!! I've been trying not to think about it too much but I can't put it off much longer lol.

Terrri - I love the name Grace but hubby wasn't so keen. We have settled on Francesca Margaret. DH was very close to his grandad who was called Francis, so we wanted something in his memory, and Margaret was my nan's name.

Morning ladies!

Well no work for me again today as I'm still feeling really crappy. It's just the worst thing when you get out of bed and everything shifts on your chest.

TMI but I went for a wee and started coughing my guts up, which made me heave, so I was sat there with tissues in hand and my head over the sink! I didn't know whether to breathe, cough, blow my nose, throw up acid or wipe myself first!!!

So it's another day on the sofa for me!

aww these colds are nasty arnt they.
they been going around for a while now.
im so pleased to get rid of mind after a week and still managesd to work lol
lets hope u have a lovely relaxing day on sofa

In the past I would have struggled on but I only have 3wks left and I'm not going back so I don't really care any more lol. I'm not putting me or my baby under any unecessary stress at this stage - you don't get any thanks for it.

I hope that mine passes in a week or less too!

least now u can surf the net and do al thos thing u couldnt normally do if u were working.
and u and your baby are so much more important than any job
sarah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"