Any big momma's out there?

ye def, i can understand where that's coming from and it must be a good thing for us to be gettin so early on bfp? x

hey hope im not too late to join this post lol
im a little on the large size... im a size 16 but know ill be a size 20 by the time ive had this bubba ive been eating like a horse nd cant seem to mke myself stop! its mostly healthy stuff but i have to eat until im full...not only is it a bad habit but its annoying too lols

im a mum to one 2 year old who gets a good deal of excercise but obviously not enoug lol im worried about what docs is gonna say to me soon :S
ive had my dating scan and already spoken to my ob and midwife about weight issues but she didnt seem worried...

nice to read what everyone has written its making me feel normal again :)

hi stacey :) and welcome its a hard world out there with being a little larger then every1 else its nice to jsut find lovely girls who can help or know how you feel nice to compare stories worries etc x hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx

lmao very very true i said to other half why cant i just sleep for a couple weeks lol and wake up and be like 10 weeks along lol x

Iv said that loads of times lol I want to wake up at 12 weeks. It wont be too long now.

i woke up with backache this morning omg im so scared im gona m/c i have no cramping or blood but im so scared somethign bad is gona happen :( i heard back ache can be either m/c or ligiments streching im so worried :( x

I have had a little twinge of backache since before I had my bfp.

When I went to tell my doctor I was pregnant she asked me what symptoms I had and I mentioned my backache and she didn't say anything apart from everything I said were classic pregnancy indicators.

Have a chat with your doctor or midwife to put your mind at rest :flower:

hi betty :) im ok now its gone thank god! i pray litle one ok x

hi betty :) im ok now its gone thank god! i pray litle one ok x

Aw I'm glad to hear that - will pray for you too [-o<

I did something rather silly today. Did a fair bit of bending at work but didn't do it at the knees like I should but at the tummy like I'm used to. Bent over to my left and I'm pretty sure that is where bean is cos it felt very much like a balloon was in there cushioning it.

It feels a bit sore now but I'm hoping that it's just growing pains and perhaps a bit of trapped wind!!!! Asked my sister about it as she has had 2 babies and she thinks I'm ok and that if I had done any damage it would have shown by now seeing as I'm so early on.

I hope that she is right because I want this baby so much and I will never forgive myself if I lose it because of my own stupidity :cry:

Hello ladies....:flower:
I can't wait to join your thread....:happydance: I'm praying for my :bfp: this month.. I'm also a plus size girl.. and ttc'ing for :baby:#3, so i pray that i would be able to join you ladies soon... I wanna wish everyone a Happy 9 months..:hugs:

Hello ladies....:flower:
I can't wait to join your thread....:happydance: I'm praying for my :bfp: this month.. I'm also a plus size girl.. and ttc'ing for :baby:#3, so i pray that i would be able to join you ladies soon... I wanna wish everyone a Happy 9 months..:hugs:

fingers crossed for you and sending you lots of dust
:dust:

hey ladies... I'm also a "more to love" momma they want me to gain less than 20lbs this pg. So far I'm down 10. I'm 12wks today :D
I wasn't overweight with my first but after bedrest and the weight I gained there I never got it off.. I'm hoping this time is different.

thank you it will be good to get support from others in the same position

Betty they only say no bending or lifting to stop you getting back problems, you wont hurt baby

I'm really getting backache; from my boobs! they were already a 40H which I'd got used to but now the middle bit of my previously perfectly fitting bra which is meant to lie flat against your chest is exactly level with the front of my boobs; yikes! I didn't experience this since my eldest son and in that pregnancy I went from a D cup to an F/G cup (so D, DD, E, F, G all in one pregnancy!). I'm really worried now what cup size I'll end up next (my friend was a similar size to me and after two boys now has to have her bras specially made as aside from 2 styles by royce there are NO bras made in her size) but I suppose its a good sign that things are going as they should....

I'm really getting backache; from my boobs! they were already a 40H which I'd got used to but now the middle bit of my previously perfectly fitting bra which is meant to lie flat against your chest is exactly level with the front of my boobs; yikes! I didn't experience this since my eldest son and in that pregnancy I went from a D cup to an F/G cup (so D, DD, E, F, G all in one pregnancy!). I'm really worried now what cup size I'll end up next (my friend was a similar size to me and after two boys now has to have her bras specially made as aside from 2 styles by royce there are NO bras made in her size) but I suppose its a good sign that things are going as they should....

My boobs haven't really started getting any bigger yet, they just seem to be going slightly pointy lol! DH says they are just preparing themselves to be an easy target hahahaha :dohh:

Hello all you lovely ladies!!

Hope you dont mind me gate crashing from 2nd tri but I love this thread already!!
Im a size 24.....**coughs**...ok ok im a 26!.....Im 5"11 and have a BMI of 57,Im a very tall chunky monkey!!......I did some plus sized modelling before I got pregnant but now im in the pudding club I haven't done it in a while...

Now I know this is not ideal weight at all but ive had a plain sailing pregnancy so far with the exception of very narrow minded midwifes who think its acceptable to stick there 2 peneth worth in every time im up the hospital....One midwife even told me in her opinion I should opt for a gastric band after ive given birth...to which I promptly told her "if I wanted the opinion of an arsehole i would of farted thanks"...needless to say I dont have her seeing me any more!

I know im in second tri but I would love to stop in this thread with you lovely yummy mummy's to be as I didnt really feel at home in second tri....especially with all the "oh I feel so fat threads"....Try having a Evans store card since the age of 16 and having to shell out a whopping £40 on a pair of maternity trousers and see how that feels(no offence meant to the "oh I feel fat thread ladies: winkwink:)

If I can be brave I might post a pic of my 20ish week pregnant shape...ive taken to stroking my belly now but im sure strangers just think im some weird lady who's stroking her flabby tummy!

Hope your all well?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->