Any big momma's out there?

thanks for all the spd advice ladies!

Ogre... with you comment about how far back she had to reach I had the most awful mental image of the MW up to her wrist... eep!!!!

Well I couldn't see for my tummy of course but it sure did feel like that lol.... She's only small so maybe she was elbow deep lol.....

Nothing much to report at this time.... Lost some of my plug TMI I know, about 3hrs ago but no signs of impending labour yet....... Still recon she'll be here on Saturday.... xxx

Hi all

Had another scan today, after baby's tachycardia the other week. All fine with him, and best of all his growth has slowed down so he is only just above average now. He weighed (estimated, obviously) 5lb9oz at 33 weeks and 6lb10oz today, at 36 weeks, so no worries about him getting too big!

Can't wait for your baby news OGRE!

I hope you are YAY-ing about the small loss of plug and not the fact the MW was up to her elbow in me lol....:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Just waiting for my king prawn jalfrazi to turn up and then Seren..... In that order....... xxx

Hope everyone is well this fine (thawing) evening? xxx

lol, Yes, I was going 'yay' over the plug thing, not the elbow thing! :rofl: PMSL!!

Nothing yet..... DH is too tired for action.... Think I may have some wine to thin the blood and bounce on the bed lol......... xxx

Hello girlies!
Just a quick update for you all!

I had my MW appt on the 1st, a bit rushed, but all is well.

I had a GTT on the 7th, waiting for my results now!

I had a scan on the 8th - baby looked right at us, absolutely amazing! We asked about gender, but baby was determined to stay :yellow: and kept eveything tightly crossed (although we think a hint of pink! Shhhhh!)

So, here's my little miracle at 28 Weeks. Enjoy!

Attachments

• 28 Week (1).jpg
    28 Week (1).jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 3
awww how cute!
this LO in me BETTER show us the goods, lol!!! We have a lot of people waiting to buy stuff for us depending on the gender!! :rofl:

Hello girlies!
Just a quick update for you all!

I had my MW appt on the 1st, a bit rushed, but all is well.

I had a GTT on the 7th, waiting for my results now!

I had a scan on the 8th - baby looked right at us, absolutely amazing! We asked about gender, but baby was determined to stay :yellow: and kept eveything tightly crossed (although we think a hint of pink! Shhhhh!)

So, here's my little miracle at 28 Weeks. Enjoy!

Your scan pic is fab! So clear.......

Still nothing today!..... So there's my prediction of her arriving on the 11th is well out of the window now! Just spent the last 2hrs bouncing on my birthing ball and got a few shooting pains up my bits but nothing to get excited about...

Would really like her to come this week end... there are a few family birthdays coming up next week from both sides and would like to try and avoid them (I know it's not my choice) if I can.......

13th - Cousins little girl turns 3yrs... It was her birthday party today!
15th - Nephew (DH side) 13yrs
16th - Cousin 14yrs......... this is also the day I get another sweep!!!!!
17th - Cousin 30yrs (not so bothered, not close)

I feel I'm being a little neurotic about that but I don't care... I wouldn't want to be known for being born on someone elses birthday and it be refered too often eg. MIL....'Seren was born on Joe's birthday!'..... ME....'No Seren was born on Serens birthday she just happens to share the date with Joe!'..... AARRrrgghhhh :growlmad:

xxx

Thats very understandable Orge. But I am so excited for you. I can't imagine what I will be like when I am in your position. Keep us posted!!

Ogre hope baby shows up tomorrow! My DD was born on her aunt's b-day so I understand. The last week in May is totally full of birthdays from the 21st (baby's due date) to the 29th. Not likely this baby will have it's own day either unless it is born early or on the 22nd or 24th.

Hi ladies!

How are we all feeling today?

Ogre - gosh you must be feeling excited, nervous and frustrated waiting for it all to happen!!! Fingers crossed Seren makes her appearance soon love xxx

I'm feeling so tired now (not that I have ever been a bag of energy during this pregnancy lol). We went out for a wander around a Christmas fayre yesterday morning and it just completely wore me out! I had a lovely nap on the sofa before tea-time.

My husband is such a little sweetie! We were having a wander around the gardens of the house the Xmas fayre was at and I had to stop for a few mins and catch my breath. He told me how well I was doing and he was very proud of the way I had taken everything in my stride - bless him!!!

We have our tour of the delivery suite at 2pm today. If there are any women in the middle of labour screaming their heads off I think DH will get a bit panicky bless him lol

ooooooooooooo ive just noticed ive gone into the last box on my siggy :D how scary/amazing/jaw dropping is that!

its so close but still so far away! gettin nervous now ladies lol

hope everyone else is ok xxx

any news ogre? xx

Love this thread, I will now be here more than Facebook! I am 5weeks and have been searching everywhere to find an active forum with plus size pregnancy concerns and happy outcomes. So glad to have found it. I have my first appointment with my OB on Friday, hope all goes well. I feel fantastically ill and my poor ta-ta's. I've never been so happy to feel like crap.

Love this thread, I will now be here more than Facebook! I am 5weeks and have been searching everywhere to find an active forum with plus size pregnancy concerns and happy outcomes. So glad to have found it. I have my first appointment with my OB on Friday, hope all goes well. I feel fantastically ill and my poor ta-ta's. I've never been so happy to feel like crap.

Welcome..... we love a good moan here! And sharing the exciting times too of course... xxx

Well no news for me STILL..... I went over by 8 days with Freya so I just hope Seren comes before they insist I'm induced:nope: (next Sunday, I think?).... Really want my birth plan to be a reality and if I'm induced that eliminates the birth pool straight away... BOOOOOO!!

( I may not even get the birth pool as there is only one at the hospital and its on a first come first serve basis!)

Don't know what else to try to get this baby moving :shrug:... I suppose she'll just come when she's good and ready xxx

Hi sammycaine :wave:

Welcome to the big momma's club!!!

Here's wishing you a very happy, healthy and complication free 9 months xxxxx

I remember coming in here when I was near the end of my pregnancy and most of you were just pregnant. Time's flown so fast and I can't believe some of you are due soon and I have a 4 month old :lol: Good luck to all mamma's to be xx

I remember coming in here when I was near the end of my pregnancy and most of you were just pregnant. Time's flown so fast and I can't believe some of you are due soon and I have a 4 month old :lol: Good luck to all mamma's to be xx

I know it's scary how quickly the time has gone since I started this thread!! I can't believe I've got less than 5 weeks til my due date now.

How are things with you and your little one?

Hey i was dieting when i found out i was so im still overweight according to them, it just makes me feel bad i have to have appts at hospitals ect :( x

Hey ladies!

Well I've finally got my arse into gear and uploaded the pic of my little princess taken at her 32wk growth scan! We have even had another one since lol - she was head down though so no point getting a pic this time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->