Any big momma's out there?

Hey i was dieting when i found out i was so im still overweight according to them, it just makes me feel bad i have to have appts at hospitals ect :( x

Oh don't worry about the hospital appointments love - they are just a precaution and mostly no different to a normal midwife appointment. The way I've looked at it is I've got to been seen by someone and it doesn't matter to me who as long as my baby is happy and healthy. And on the plus side I will have had 3 extra scans so more chances to see her!!!

I hope that everything goes well for you xx

Hey ladies!

Well I've finally got my arse into gear and uploaded the pic of my little princess taken at her 32wk growth scan! We have even had another one since lol - she was head down though so no point getting a pic this time.

Your scan pic is fab.... I'm so jealous... What a clear profile....... Amazing xx

I think something maybe happening..... But I'm not going to get myself too excited just in case... I'm feeling all heavy and think I may have just had my bowel clear out ( TMI ).... Not really getting tightenings but rhythmic back pain and Seren is going wild.... I'll keep you all posted xxx

I think something maybe happening..... But I'm not going to get myself too excited just in case... I'm feeling all heavy and think I may have just had my bowel clear out ( TMI ).... Not really getting tightenings but rhythmic back pain and Seren is going wild.... I'll keep you all posted xxx

Hope all goes well and you'll be holding your healthy cutie in no time!

Exciting Ogre!!!!

Had my doctor's appointment. The pain issues have kind of vanished the past few days so I didn't have the motivation to throw a fit and insist on some help :haha:, but truthfully there really isn't much my OB can do besides prescribe stronger pain pills or tell me the stuff I can find online myself :(
BUT, on the bright side, she didn't say one peep about it being related to my weight, which was such a relief!!! :thumbup:

I also haven't gained a pound since my last appointment, so they were very very happy with me on that, lol! I'm almost dreading when I do put on some weight that they're going to act all disappointed in me :haha:
Its not like I'm eating salads and veggies 24/7 right now. I had 2 cupcakes and a burger last night :blush:

I remember coming in here when I was near the end of my pregnancy and most of you were just pregnant. Time's flown so fast and I can't believe some of you are due soon and I have a 4 month old :lol: Good luck to all mamma's to be xx

I know it's scary how quickly the time has gone since I started this thread!! I can't believe I've got less than 5 weeks til my due date now.

How are things with you and your little one?

Things are good it's great being a mummy :D Really looking forward to xmas too! Cute scan pic btw :D

Just a quick update............

No change for me... Still getting the rhythmic back pain but not regular at all! Off to get Freya to bed and hopefully steam up the bedroom windows for the last time...... well lets be honest here.... last time this year lol.....

Will update again if things start to progress in ther right direction...

I'm sooooooooooooo excited and can't wait to meet her right now!

xxx

Just a quick update............

No change for me... Still getting the rhythmic back pain but not regular at all! Off to get Freya to bed and hopefully steam up the bedroom windows for the last time...... well lets be honest here.... last time this year lol.....

Will update again if things start to progress in ther right direction...

I'm sooooooooooooo excited and can't wait to meet her right now!

xxx

I will be keeping you and LO in my thoughts! So excited for you:happydance:

The morning has arrived but alas labour has not...... Sob!

Trying to think positive that things are getting ready in and down there for labour to start and that's what last night was about. Fingers Xed that my cervix is now soft and forward so the sweep booked on Thursday will be a success.

Hope all is well with everyone this morning? I'm not looking forward to the snow coming back on Wednesday! I normally love the snow especially at Xmas but really wanted Seren out before the downfall returned.

xxx

Made it to 6 weeks without any spotting or bleeding this time! :thumbup: Woo hoo! Uh wish the rest of the weeks would tick by just a little faster! :happydance:

Made it to 6 weeks without any spotting or bleeding this time! :thumbup: Woo hoo! Uh wish the rest of the weeks would tick by just a little faster! :happydance:

:happydance: You'll be halfway through your pregnancy before you know it xx

I bet you are getting fed up of hearing this but I'm going to ask anyway lol

Any news yet Ogre??????????????

Betty - I was just looking at your ticker yesterday thinking wow 32 days left... I remember when mine said that and it seems like only last week lol.....

No signs yet..... I have been informed by my nephew that I'm not allowed to ruin his birthday today by having her lol....

I have a possible sweep tomorrow morning at 9am so fingers Xed I'm favourable and this time it works xx

Aw hurry up Seren!!!!!!!

I was 15 days late and mum had to be induced when I was born - I just hope my princess doesn't have the same idea lol!

Mind you saying that, I just have a feeling that she is going to be early and arrive on the 10th. Don't know why lol

My brother and I were both 10 days late exactly... my sister was induced at 8 days (my mom was older then and they were more concerned). UGH!!! :haha: I REALLY hope they were just bad at predicting due dates back then and this LO doesn't get any fancy ideas :rofl:

I had the most wonderful surprise today. A christmas card arrived for me and DH - from our princess!!!

We have no idea who sent it but it's such a lovely thought. We don't want to know either because it will ruin the magic!

I had the most wonderful surprise today. A christmas card arrived for me and DH - from our princess!!!

We have no idea who sent it but it's such a lovely thought. We don't want to know either because it will ruin the magic!

What a lovely surprise:happydance:.... I'm lucky to get one from Freya (Unless I buy it lol!)

10th sounds like a good date to me to..... Just a pitty Seren didn't think so.... However I hope she doesn't stay put til your 10th lol......:nope:

What a lovely surprise:happydance:.... I'm lucky to get one from Freya (Unless I buy it lol!)

10th sounds like a good date to me to..... Just a pitty Seren didn't think so.... However I hope she doesn't stay put til your 10th lol......:nope:

I would be sending in an eviction notice if she did hahahahaha!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->