Any big momma's out there?

arg!!

poxy snow!

this is the second appointment i have had cancelled due to the stuff!!

and then to top i off when they rang to cancel they had to add,

"if you go into labour stay at home in the warm and deliver at home, we will guide you over the phone :("

scared is not the word, im having a vey large baby who is back to back, and after losing my little girls precious twin at 18 weeks i wanted to be in the hospital as a precaution :(

arggggggggggg!!!

xxx

Hi roxie! Welcome to the club x

How are things going for you this pregnancy?

not to bad thanks babys so low down so bit painful with walking im waddling already :haha:

but non stop wriggling which deffo makes up for it :cloud9:

hows yours going xx

Not too bad either thank you!

I've had a couple of growth scans and she was measuring a bit small at one point, but she had a bit of a spurt and has caught up nicely - boy did I feel it though lol!

I'm seeing the midwife today and then have another growth scan and see the consultant in 2 weeks.

arg!!

poxy snow!

this is the second appointment i have had cancelled due to the stuff!!

and then to top i off when they rang to cancel they had to add,

"if you go into labour stay at home in the warm and deliver at home, we will guide you over the phone :("

scared is not the word, im having a vey large baby who is back to back, and after losing my little girls precious twin at 18 weeks i wanted to be in the hospital as a precaution :(

arggggggggggg!!!

xxx

OMG I can't believe they would say that to you??? I'm speechless :nope:

Seren Joan Hudson born 19/12/2010 @ 21.23pm weighing 10lb 3oz.

Induction started 19th
13.20 pessary in at 2cm dilated
20.40 waters broken at 4cm dilated

Gas and air for the pushing only

Will update better when I have more time, thanks for all the well wishes xxx

Oh yippeeeee!!!! Congratulations Ogre and well done!!! Can't wait to see some pics.

:happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance::hugs::happydance:

Congrats Orge!!!! Get some rest and post a few pics when you have a chance :thumbup:

oooh congratulations - a great sized baby for just gas and air!

7 weeks today! Yipee! Got a little bit of cramping but that just probably my uterus expanding right?

yup! cramping is totally normal early in pregnancy... as long as you're not gasping for pain/doubling over or bleeding its fine! :)

Yay sammy! It's good to celebrate every little milestone - helps the time pass a bit quicker as you look ahead to the next one rather than just the finishing line!!!

hi there, please may i join ur group? this is my 2nd pregnancy, sadly my 1st ended with a mmc which i finally lost new yrs day this year. i was so surprised to fall again within the year as i have pcos and diabetes. we had been ttc for nearly 2 years. my bmi is 49 :blush::blush: and 38 years old. and so far this pregnancy i have had 2 scans 1 @6wks and another 8w5d due to some heavy cramping. they both showed all is well so far and showed heart beats both times and even got to hear it the second time, but i cant get that niggling fear and doubt out of my mind. have got my dating and nuchal scan on the 30th and the days are totally dragging lol. been a bit tense as my symptoms disappeared for a few days, but today i have been feeling very queasy and have dull aching(believe me i am not complaining):winkwink: i knew it would be difficult to embrace this pregnancy after losing before. and i am glad this forum is around to help alleviate some of my fears and worries. i just wish i could enjoy this rather than constantly worry all the time. is that normal?? any help, tips and advice would be muchly appreciated xx:hugs:

A few pics of Seren xxx :happydance:

Attachments

• seren 010.jpg
    seren 010.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 9
  • seren 013.jpg
    seren 013.jpg
    27.5 KB · Views: 8
Congrats beautiful baby and good size to well done you xx

hey girls dont no if ive posted in here before or not :blush: i no ive been meaning to :haha: my bmi is about 36, was more before in my last pregnancy and had a straight forward induction he was 2 weeks late weighed 7lb15oz

im from the east mids got a little boy already called riley hes 3 in march and baby bean is due in feb!

:D

Hi I have a bmi of 39 so pretty high got to have the GTT test in jan. I have a little boy called riley to and he was the same weight when he was born but was two weeks early..

hi all,

just got back from my consultant appointment,

baby is measuring about 7lbs 7oz according to the growth scan and due to family history, complications this pregnancy and a yo-yoing BP they have decided to induce me next tues,

was a complete surprise lol, 6 days till they induce, eeeek!

i am so nervous/exited/scared all rolled into one

anyone have any experience of being induced? xxx

ogre baby seren is absolutely beautiful hun xx

Congratulations Ogre babies....Seren is gorgeous! Hope you are well and that your family have a lovely Christmas x

Incase I'm not on here in the festive season....good luck Terri, fingers crossed everything goes smoothly and that you'll soon be holding your precious little girl...not long to go!

Have a great Christmas everyone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"