Any big momma's out there?

thanks girls, im adamant that im not going to choose to have a c section, i want to atleast try and push this baby out, i have to see an anaesthetist, and im hoping she will be a bit more understanding and not pressure me into being cut open iykwim?

i just read your thread sweetie and what a horrible piece of work she is!!! i would have made some sort of formal complaint, because that kind of shit is just not on! i hope you dont have to see her again, and i would definately bring your mum in next time, just incase!

i know how you feel though, in my hospital there is one doctor who is actually a brilliant OB/GYN, it's just his beside manner is atrocious! and i got to see him :dohh:
to cut a long story short he tried to FORCE me into having another c-section for this pregnancy too (twins were delivered by section only because they wouldnt risk a natural delivery, no other problems). HELL NO buddy i want to be given at least the chance to deliver naturally, so i have stuck to my guns. he too has referred me to the anaesthesiologist, but i told him flat out that c-section is my LAST option!

chin up, take your mum, and no matter which doctor you see, voice YOUR opinions. this is your baby, and no matter your weight and age (im pretty similar in both) dont let them undermine you into something you dont want! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

OMG Betty, i havent popped in this thread for a while, only to see you're coming up to 38 weeks! HOLY CRAP! where has the time gone!!! EXCITING!!!!!! :happydance:

thanks girls, im adamant that im not going to choose to have a c section, i want to atleast try and push this baby out, i have to see an anaesthetist, and im hoping she will be a bit more understanding and not pressure me into being cut open iykwim?

i just read your thread sweetie and what a horrible piece of work she is!!! i would have made some sort of formal complaint, because that kind of shit is just not on! i hope you dont have to see her again, and i would definately bring your mum in next time, just incase!

i know how you feel though, in my hospital there is one doctor who is actually a brilliant OB/GYN, it's just his beside manner is atrocious! and i got to see him :dohh:
to cut a long story short he tried to FORCE me into having another c-section for this pregnancy too (twins were delivered by section only because they wouldnt risk a natural delivery, no other problems). HELL NO buddy i want to be given at least the chance to deliver naturally, so i have stuck to my guns. he too has referred me to the anaesthesiologist, but i told him flat out that c-section is my LAST option!

chin up, take your mum, and no matter which doctor you see, voice YOUR opinions. this is your baby, and no matter your weight and age (im pretty similar in both) dont let them undermine you into something you dont want! :hugs::hugs::hugs:

thanks alot hun, i feel stupid because i went into the appt with a head full of answers incase she through something at me about csections etc.. and as soon as she started they all went out the window :dohh:

Does that mean your next in line for a birth announcement Betty? :happydance:

I think I'm pretty near the front of the queue within the Big Momma's Club that's for sure lol!!!

Still waiting for her to drop though. We have another growth scan next Tuesday so will see what is happening then lol.

Hi ladies just popping in to catch up. Bit worried about my weight gain at the moment as I've put on 22lbs so far. Apart from Christmas I've not really overdone it so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong. It's making me paranoid about my GTT test in a couple of weeks though.

Hi ladies just popping in to catch up. Bit worried about my weight gain at the moment as I've put on 22lbs so far. Apart from Christmas I've not really overdone it so I'm not sure where I'm going wrong. It's making me paranoid about my GTT test in a couple of weeks though.

Aw we will be keeping our fingers crossed for you hun! How are you feeling apart from that?

Thank you! x
I'm just getting over a cold and my first day back at work so I'm pretty tired right now but other than that I've been feeling great! I have been drinking a lot more lately but i think thats more to do with the cold ive had than anything else. At least I hope it is!

Bumps still wriggling and blood presssure's good so can't complain lol :thumbup:

I just can't wait til he gets here. I'm so impatient! The days must be dragging for you now eh? So close! x

Thank you! x
I'm just getting over a cold and my first day back at work so I'm pretty tired right now but other than that I've been feeling great! I have been drinking a lot more lately but i think thats more to do with the cold ive had than anything else. At least I hope it is!

Bumps still wriggling and blood presssure's good so can't complain lol :thumbup:

I just can't wait til he gets here. I'm so impatient! The days must be dragging for you now eh? So close! x

It's a bit strange because the time is flying by, but I'm getting fed up and ready for her to arrive - if that makes sense lol.

Glad to hear that things are going well for you - a wriggly bump is always a good sign!!!

Has anyone heard from Terri? Does anyone know if she's had her little girl....last I remember she was being induced on Tuesday?

F'xed everythings going well for her..what a great start to 2011!

Not heard anything yet!!! I've been sat here with fingers crossed waiting for news.

Thought I'd just pop my head in and say hope you all had a good Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!

Here's a (rather unattractive!) bump pic from Christmas Day.... the only one taken at this angle, so please forgive the hair/face etc!
I'm 30+6 in the pic :) x

Attachments

• ZBump30+6.jpg
    ZBump30+6.jpg
    44.4 KB · Views: 14
hi ladies,

jus a quick post to say grace is here! born 30/12/10 at 6.54am 7lb 10oz, will post a proper report in few days :) x

Attachments

• IMGP2245.jpg
    IMGP2245.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 13
Oh terrri she is just beautiful!!! Congratulations sweetie xxxxx

Thought I'd just pop my head in and say hope you all had a good Christmas, and a Happy New Year!!

Here's a (rather unattractive!) bump pic from Christmas Day.... the only one taken at this angle, so please forgive the hair/face etc!

Don't be daft - that is a lovely bump pic!!!!

I think you look positively glowing hun! Very nice! x

Awwwhhh Grace is such a little beauty!!! Well done Terri x

Thanks for the nice comments too girlies :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe