Any big momma's out there?

Terri she's beautiful! Congratulations :)

Heulyn you look great! :hug:

Having a great visit with my mother and brother. She could only stay for 2 days but it was lovely to have my whole family together. We had "Christmas dinner" on New Years Day :) 1st holiday we've shared with all of us since I was 16. I got to meet my 8 month old new niece and she's darling :)

Hello Ladies!!

Hope everyone had a nice New Year!

My parents came over on Saturday and went home this afternoon - I've had a lovely time. I do feel a bit emotional now becuase the next time I see them Little Miss Wiggles will be on her way!!!!

I can't believe I've only got 12 days until I'm due!! If she arrives on time she will share a birthday with my Nanna who died 15yrs ago, which would be nice but I know she will come when she is good and ready.

We have another growth scan tomorrow just to make sure she is still growing properly - although I can tell she is without seeing a sonographer lol! I am finally looking pregnant!!!

Hope everyone is well xxx

Congratulations Betty. It must be awesome to have popped. I can't wait for a belly!

Hi ladies just been catching up on the thread and a lot has happened just want to say hello to all the new ladies and congrats to the ladies that have had their beautiful babies.
I got my GTT this month bit nervous about that and have just had a growth scan showing baby is 1lb 9ozs bless!!

Hope everyone is well and betty bet ur so excited less than two weeks left

started a thread in first tri but I will put this here too.

9wk ultrasound measuring 6wks
I am soo upset right now. I just got home from my ultrasound and can't stop bawling. The technician said my dates are off by 3 weeks. They did a vaginal ultrasound and wouldn't let my husband in. They didn't show me anything and never mentioned a heartbeat. Has anyone else had this happen to them? My periods are regular, and I was using a CBFM when I concieved, how could I be 3 weeks off? What date would that put conception at? My AF was due Nov 29 and I got a BFP that day. Any advice would be great.

Aw love it must have been very worrying for you. I don't know about the dates etc but there wouldn't really have been much to show you at this stage - especially if you are measuring smaller. And it's most likely too early to see or hear a heartbeat too.

Did they give you any reason why you might be measuring smaller or whether they think there may be anything for you to worry about?

What date was your last period before your bfp?

If you are worried love you should speak to your doctor, they shouldn't have just let you go home without an explanation.

I'm sorry I can't be any more help, I really hope that everything is ok for you sweetie xxxxx

I had my growth scan today and she is cooking just nicely - weighing around 7lb 1oz now!

I had to see the consultant and midwife afterwards and they were really pleased with how my pregnancy has gone - said it was just perfect!

So DH and I walked out with big smiles on our faces :)

I had to give his hand a squeeze as we passed the delivery suite though because the next time we visit the hospital will be when Little Miss Wiggles is on her way!!!!

Come on little girl - Mummy and Daddy can't wait to meet you!!!!

Hiya :D

I am another big mummy. I have three girls, 5yr old, 4 yr old & 2yr old, and now pregnant with our fourth little bundle, due May 23rd.

I very much doubt I will show before the 30 week mark though, I am 20 weeks at the moment though, and have a hard tummy (except for the bottom part of my tummy yuck! lol, it just hangs sadly).
I am a size 32 UK size :blush::sad2: and really wish I lost weight before having this little one, but I have been very big in all my pregnancies, and the midwives know me lol! I have never had any problems during pregnancy, during labour or child birth.

We have had 9lb 4oz, 10lb 9oz & 9lb 9oz babies, so I am guessing around the 9lb again this time, although could be a little 8lber you just never know eh :D but excited to meet little tiny.

Hope your all keeping well :D and congratulations to ladies who have had their little bundles to :D

I am soo upset right now. I just got home from my ultrasound and can't stop bawling. The technician said my dates are off by 3 weeks. They did a vaginal ultrasound and wouldn't let my husband in. They didn't show me anything and never mentioned a heartbeat. Has anyone else had this happen to them? My periods are regular, and I was using a CBFM when I concieved, how could I be 3 weeks off? What date would that put conception at? My AF was due Nov 29 and I got a BFP that day. Any advice would be great.

hugest of hugs! :hugs:
That is truly not on, with them not telling you or showing you anything. Maybe even phone up the doctor and ask him about it? or speak to the midwife about your concerns.
I hope you find out what is going on soon, sorry I can't say anything of help though xx

Hi girls - back online after moving house! Terri congrats - looking forward to your birth story! just hanging on for my little man now.....*sigh*

Sammie I'm so sorry your dating scan showed you being off so far. My due date was moved 10 days later with my first pregnancy and I got a BFP right away too, so I think sometimes babies just implant later. Plus the scan can be off by as much as a week in either direction. So don't lose hope yet :hugs:

I had to give his hand a squeeze as we passed the delivery suite though because the next time we visit the hospital will be when Little Miss Wiggles is on her way!!!!

:happydance: I bet you're so excited Betty!!

Hiya :D

I am another big mummy. I have three girls, 5yr old, 4 yr old & 2yr old, and now pregnant with our fourth little bundle, due May 23rd.

I very much doubt I will show before the 30 week mark though, I am 20 weeks at the moment though, and have a hard tummy (except for the bottom part of my tummy yuck! lol, it just hangs sadly).

Teehee, mine does this too - it's all solid until you hit the bottom half.... :haha:
You can actually see it on my bump, where it goes in near my bellybutton :blush: I'll add a pic to my next post!

:hugs: That sound's very scary for you!
I can't help really as I'm rubbish with dates :dohh:

I don't know why they didn't let you see, or let your husband in :shrug:
But I would have been absolutely raging if they'd done that to me! :grr:

If it was anything to worry about though, I think they would have told you.... ask lots of questions next time, and demand your husband be allowed in - don't be scared of making a fuss, after all, it's important! :hugs:

As promied in the previous post - my bump, at 32+2 :thumbup:

Attachments

• ZBump32+2.jpg
    ZBump32+2.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 16
As promied in the previous post - my bump, at 32+2 :thumbup:

aww your bump is gorgeous!! you only have the tiniest little tummy though below barely even noticeable, just all lovely baby bump, mines is a full blown tire lol!! although it is a flat tire lol! just sags...........don't i sound gorgeous :haha:

Roll on 30+ weeks so my bump will appear lol!

well it's my due date today...according to Dr, although one scan said it should have been Tuesday so that's whymy ticker is off. Am surprisingly ok about him not being here yet - within 14 days I WILL have my baby!

well it's my due date today...according to Dr, although one scan said it should have been Tuesday so that's whymy ticker is off. Am surprisingly ok about him not being here yet - within 14 days I WILL have my baby!

Best wishes to you, i hope you don't have to much longer to wait till little one is here x

Your bump is just lovely Heulyn!!! I never did lose my B lol.

Ok so I'm a pretty patient person, but this baby just needs to hurry up and arrive now - I'm fed up of waiting lol!!! I know she will arrive when she is good and ready, but I'm good and ready NOW!!!! Gaaaaahh!!!!!

Come on Little Miss Wiggles!!! To quote Finding Nemo - SWIM DOWN, SWIM DOWN!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->