Any big momma's out there?

Are you going to post a pic soon Betty? It will probably be your last one!!:happydance: I'm excited to see.

Ok ladies! As promised, here is what might just be my very last bump pic!

The first one is 23+1, second is 24+3, third is 28+4 and last is exactly 39 weeks!

She has dropped quite a bit now though so I think my bump actually looks a lot smaller now, but in reality I feel massive lol.

Damn all that flab and fat hiding my lovely bump!!!!

Thanks for posting Betty!! I can definitely see a difference and I think you look just marvelous. :thumbup: You must really be ready to meet your LO though.

God yes!!! I am sooooooooooooooo fed up now lol!!!! I've been fine up until the last couple of days and it's all of a sudden hit me. We are all ready for her, she just needs to hurry up and arrive now!!!!!!

I can see the difference too Betty!
You can definately see where bump has dropped :happydance:

Not long nowww!! x

Well still no sign of evacuation!!!! I had a hot bath last night, which had no effect whatsoever, so we are having curry tonight!!!!

I really wanted her to arrive today as it's my birthday and she would have been the best present in the whole world. But she will arrive when she is good and ready.

I saw the midwife yesterday and everything was fine. I'm booked in for a sweep next Monday if she still hasn't appeared and I should be induced around the 25th if she is feeling particularly lazy lol.

Hope you are all well xx

Ok ladies! As promised, here is what might just be my very last bump pic!

The first one is 23+1, second is 24+3, third is 28+4 and last is exactly 39 weeks!

She has dropped quite a bit now though so I think my bump actually looks a lot smaller now, but in reality I feel massive lol.

Damn all that flab and fat hiding my lovely bump!!!!

My tummy is the very same, but you know what, a beautiful little baby is in there, so it is a gorgeous bump :D
You look just wonderful :D
I hope you don't have much longer till the big day :flower:xx

I haven't had a birthday cake - and it hadn't even occured to me til I saw you post!!!!

Happy birthday Betty! Hope LO doesn't wait too long x

I had my GTT results back today. All normal which is a relief! Although midwife reminded me that I've put on far too much weight. Hmph.

I had my growth scan today and she is cooking just nicely - weighing around 7lb 1oz now!

I had to see the consultant and midwife afterwards and they were really pleased with how my pregnancy has gone - said it was just perfect!

So DH and I walked out with big smiles on our faces :)

I had to give his hand a squeeze as we passed the delivery suite though because the next time we visit the hospital will be when Little Miss Wiggles is on her way!!!!

Come on little girl - Mummy and Daddy can't wait to meet you!!!!

Happy B-Day!! I was just wondering if the MW had told you how much, or an estimate, of would much your little girl would weigh at birth O:)?

Happy Birthday Betty! Hope you had an enjoyable day.

I've been feeling little bubble type things in my belly and I have a suspicion that it is LO moving, but I am really not sure. :shrug: Does anyone recall when they felt something that you knew (without a doubt) was the baby kicking?

I had my growth scan today and she is cooking just nicely - weighing around 7lb 1oz now!

I had to see the consultant and midwife afterwards and they were really pleased with how my pregnancy has gone - said it was just perfect!

So DH and I walked out with big smiles on our faces :)

I had to give his hand a squeeze as we passed the delivery suite though because the next time we visit the hospital will be when Little Miss Wiggles is on her way!!!!

Come on little girl - Mummy and Daddy can't wait to meet you!!!!

Happy B-Day!! I was just wondering if the MW had told you how much, or an estimate, of would much your little girl would weigh at birth O:)?

No she didn't really say when I saw her a couple of days ago. I have a feeling she might be just under 8lbs though!

Happy Birthday Betty! Hope you had an enjoyable day.

I've been feeling little bubble type things in my belly and I have a suspicion that it is LO moving, but I am really not sure. :shrug: Does anyone recall when they felt something that you knew (without a doubt) was the baby kicking?

That sounds like the first thing I felt. It was around 16wks for me and I started to notice it when I was leaning forward slightly. Sometimes it was a bit of a popping feeling, but other times it was a bit like a muscle spasm in my tummy - if that makes sense.

Oh it's sooo exciting!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->