Any big momma's out there?

It's where the midwife has a poke around your cervix and scrapes it a bit with her fingers. It's to try and trigger your body into labour. Doesn't always work first time though.

Yeah sure is hahahaha. Actually it was a bit uncomfortable but not as bad as I thought it might be. But then I'm pretty relaxed about having my bits checked out - I can imagine it being worse if you tense up lol!!!

LO started wriggling around during it - I wonder what she thought was happening lol!!!

I gotta new bump pic, if anyone's interested? :p

Betty, who's gunna be updating for you when you go into labour?? x

I gotta new bump pic, if anyone's interested? :p

Betty, who's gunna be updating for you when you go into labour?? x

Oooooh - always interested in a bump pic!!!!

Erm - not sure who is going to update lol - anyone fancy applying for the job???

Talking of updates - Amym has had her little Solomon bean!!!! He arrived on the 13th and Amy is very much in love bless her.

She has been on fb a couple of times but hasn't gotten around to posting on here yet, but she said I could post something lol. I've been dying to since he arrived but didn't want to steal her thunder hahahahaha!

Here ya go then... almost 34weeks in the pic :)

I'd volunteer for the job, only I'm not always around much on BnB, and it'd have to be someone you trust with a mobile number, for a text update - if you're doing them, that is! x

Attachments

• ZBump34 (3).jpg
    ZBump34 (3).jpg
    18 KB · Views: 11
  • ZBump34 Decorated.jpg
    ZBump34 Decorated.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 17
beautiful bump hun! i miss my bump lol, still find myself rubbing my belly tho lol!

xx

Just had a show!!!!! I know it could still be days before I go into labour, but things are actually starting to happen :happydance:

:happydance: yay! fingers crossed we'll be seeing lots of photos and a birth story soon!

So the D&C went as well as it could. The only thing I didn't expect was when a doctor came to talk to me and told me he wouldn't put me to sleep because of my weight. He was worried he wouldn't be able to put in a breathing tube. That made me nervous. I had prepared myself to be out cold. So instead I got a spinal, and it wasn't half bad. Couldn't feel a thing past my behind, but today the site he put it in really hurts, was awake most of the night.

That was a lovely bump picture. I can't wait til its my turn, it will happen. And Betty the waiting game must be sooo frustrating now.

Aw love, I'm really sorry you had to go through that. Fingers crossed it will be 3rd time lucky for you :hugs:

So the D&C went as well as it could. The only thing I didn't expect was when a doctor came to talk to me and told me he wouldn't put me to sleep because of my weight. He was worried he wouldn't be able to put in a breathing tube. That made me nervous. I had prepared myself to be out cold. So instead I got a spinal, and it wasn't half bad. Couldn't feel a thing past my behind, but today the site he put it in really hurts, was awake most of the night.

That was a lovely bump picture. I can't wait til its my turn, it will happen. And Betty the waiting game must be sooo frustrating now.

That's a terrible thing for them to do!
When I had my D&C after my first loss, they knocked me out cold, even though I was pretty heavy, and my BMI is sky-high!
Sorry you had to go through that, it's a horrible, horrible thing.
The physical pain does go away after a few weeks, but it will feel tender for a while (and you're likely to get a lot of wind too). :hug:

Thanks for the bump comment - it's my 3rd time lucky baby, so I'm proof that it does happen eventually, and it will happen for you one day xxx

Morning ladies.

I'm still pregnant. Nothing else to report really lol.

Hope you all have a lovely day xx

Hope ur ok betty must be very frustrating for you - i have only has c-sections so havent had the waiting game - hope its soon -painless and wonderfull xx

Thank you ladies.

Still nothing to report unfortunately :-(

I'm waiting for a call from a midwife - hopefully someone will come round and give me another sweep today.

Just been chatting to my mum on fb and she had a dream about me last night - I gave birth to a hedgehog hahahahahahahahaha!! It would certainly explain the heartburn lol!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->