Any big momma's out there?

Has the midwife been yet Betty? And how did things go?

It's so exciting...all this waiting for a so special little bundle. :flower:

No - turns out she went to the wrong house lol!!! Says she left me a lovely note bless her. She is going to get one of the weekend crew to call me tomorrow and visit.

She had booked my induction for me though - Weds at 7am so at least that is sorted!

Good luck for Wednesday...if not before. Have a nice chilled weekend watching Tv and resting before the real work begins. :hugs:

Thanks love - I'm hoping things kick off on their own, but at least the end is in sight now!!

Still keeping an eye for you Betty!!!

I cleaned my shower out the night before I went into labour!! Get on your hands and knees!! Lol x

Still keeping an eye for you Betty!!!

I cleaned my shower out the night before I went into labour!! Get on your hands and knees!! Lol x

Aw thanks love! How is your little prince doing? Btw if you are on fb and want to add me as a friend, send me a pm and we can swap details xx

Thanks love - I'm hoping things kick off on their own, but at least the end is in sight now!!

Talk about frustrating! You seem much more calm then I could be. :haha:Wish I had some advice to try and kick-start things for you!

Hi Ladies!

Well I'm still here lol.

Had another sweep about an hour ago, so will see what happens now - but knowing my luck probably nothing lol.

Hi all!

Betty - good luck, hope this is the last time you're on here pregnant! If not, Weds isn;t too far away...

Sorry not been around - can't explain how busy tiny babies can make you! But here is a pic of my young man, who weighed in at 9 and 1/2 lbs after a 12 hour labour....

Doh! Can't work out how to pout it in message, so will chaneg my profile pic so you can see Solomon...

Hi Amy! I hope this is my last pregnant visit too lol. Just had another curry - bit spicier than the last one. I know it's all old wives' tales but worth a shot eh?

As you know, I think Solomon is just gorgeous - he looks a very sturdy chap lol. My sister's youngest was the same - 9lb 3oz at birth.

Hi all!

Betty - good luck, hope this is the last time you're on here pregnant! If not, Weds isn;t too far away...

Sorry not been around - can't explain how busy tiny babies can make you! But here is a pic of my young man, who weighed in at 9 and 1/2 lbs after a 12 hour labour....

Doh! Can't work out how to pout it in message, so will chaneg my profile pic so you can see Solomon...

What a little stud muffin!! Congratulations Amy.

You'll be holdiing your little one so soon Betty! I hope you go into labor so you don't have to be induced :hug:

Hiya Ladies, I was checking on to see how things were going Betty, but I see baby is staying put bless her lol.

My hubby felt our little girl kicking yesterday :cloud9: as did my eldest daughter this morning. None of our children bar this little one have been so active so early, so it is so lovely to feel, and be able to let the kids and hubby feel her kicking to.
I am so tired lately, everyone I speak to have said that, it is because I have the three kids to run after, but I just feel in myself that I am more tired and drained like, but hopefully it is not long lasting feeling that way.

Hope your all keeping well, and loads of labour vibes your way Betty!! :dust:

Hiya Ladies, I was checking on to see how things were going Betty, but I see baby is staying put bless her lol.

My hubby felt our little girl kicking yesterday :cloud9: as did my eldest daughter this morning. None of our children bar this little one have been so active so early, so it is so lovely to feel, and be able to let the kids and hubby feel her kicking to.
I am so tired lately, everyone I speak to have said that, it is because I have the three kids to run after, but I just feel in myself that I am more tired and drained like, but hopefully it is not long lasting feeling that way.

Hope your all keeping well, and loads of labour vibes your way Betty!! :dust:

Yes she is being a stubborn little madam lol.

It might be worth you mentioning your tiredness to your midwife love. When the midwife came to see me yesterday she noticed that no-one had noted down the results from my 28wk blood tests. She called up for them there and then and it turns out my iron levels were a bit on the low side - which explains why I have been feeling a bit exhausted lol.

Having 3 kids to run after will certainly be tiring, but if you feel different to how you have in previous pregnancies then it can't harm to get some advice.

How are you holding up Betty? What are you doing to pass the time?:flower:

AFM, I'm 20 weeks today! I remember 4 weeks like it was yesterday!! DH and I are excited and I hope to start feeling some real kicks soon. :happydance:

I hope you don't mind me "butting" in :blush: but i'm so glad I found your thread ! You all give me that little bit of hope i've been needing :flower: Bigbetty, you must be so excited that your little princess will be here before you know it!

How are you holding up Betty? What are you doing to pass the time?:flower:

AFM, I'm 20 weeks today! I remember 4 weeks like it was yesterday!! DH and I are excited and I hope to start feeling some real kicks soon. :happydance:

Oh I'm hanging in there love lol! Went for a big walk around town this afternoon which has tired me out but I needed to get out of the house for a bit as I'm going stir crazy spending so much time indoors!

Gosh it seems like a lifetime ago now that I was 20weeks - the time has just flown by so quickly!!!

When you start to feel the proper kicks rather than the flutterings it is just absolutely amazing, and when they get strong enough for you to see your belly move - well lets just say DH still watches in amazement even now.

I hope you don't mind me "butting" in :blush: but i'm so glad I found your thread ! You all give me that little bit of hope i've been needing :flower: Bigbetty, you must be so excited that your little princess will be here before you know it!

Hi there - welcome to the club!!! I'm glad to hear that we have helped you already. Please feel free to just jump right on in - how long have you been ttc?

It's been a long 3 years & 6 months of TTC . I'm 22 & a big girl. (size +24)
My older sister had POC & hasnt had any luck with conceiving. I went to see a Fertility doctor back in September. My next apt was last week but I didn't go. I was so uncomfortable (being 22 & not taken seriously) the nurse didnt help "Oh my & Have you ALWAYS been this huge?" I wanted to cry my heart out. :cry: So, unless I get pregnant on my own (with OH help too of course :winkwink: ) I'll take it as a sign.

Aw love I'm sorry to hear that you have had such trouble conceiving and that you have spoken to in such a despicable way.

When I got pregnant I had only had my last depo injection 9 months previously (so 6 months without any in my system) and was a UK 26/28 (which I believe is a US/Canadian 24/26) weighing 20 stones 6lbs (286lbs).

I'm not saying this to brag, but to let you know that weight isn't always the reason why you aren't able to conceive - and it was very unprofessional of the nurse to say what she did. Why should you give up on your dream and not get the help you are entitled to just because she has no bedside manner?

I hope you don't give up sweetie and remember we are here anytime you want to vent, chat or moan xxxxxxx

I agree with Betty.
Size is not the whole factor of why people can not conceive. I am a very large person, a UK size 32, 21 stone, and have conceived babies when I was 19 st 20 st and 2 babies while being 21st, I am also not bragging, but just showing that bigger woman are able to.

I truly hope you conceive your little one soon, and how dare that person speak to you that way :growlmad: no wonder you were so upset :hugs:
Very best wishes and luck for managing to fall pregnant xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->