Any big momma's out there?

Ohh! I only just found this thread.. :D I found the link in your sig, bigbetty! My bmi is crazy high (high 40's :wacko:) so I never thought I'd manage to get pregnant as easily as I did.

Lovely to meet all you big mommas :happydance: xxx

Ohh! I only just found this thread.. :D I found the link in your sig, bigbetty! My bmi is crazy high (high 40's :wacko:) so I never thought I'd manage to get pregnant as easily as I did.

Lovely to meet all you big mommas :happydance: xxx

Hi there! Welcome to the club.

How's pregnancy treating you???

Hi ladies

I haven't had a chance to read through all the posts I've miss this last month. Hope you all are well, contests to anyone who have had their babies in my absence and welcome to all the new ladies that have joined.

I am completely in love with my girls but they are hard work and I don't get much time for me.

Just checking in on you really Betty? Exciting times xxx

Aw bless ya love! Thanks for thinking of me :)

I'm just playing the waiting game now. And waiting.....and waiting........ lol

Hi all you lovely ladies, I would like to join your club. :) I m a chunky monkey too with a nice BMI of 33.2. I had just started slimming and lost 10 lbs when I found out I was pregnant (isn't that always the way) anyway and now I am thrilled to say I am 6+1 :happydance:.
I can't help but healthy eat at the moment as my morning sickness is bad and if I eat anything fattie it really kicks off...ah well. I have also gone right off tea and coffee too.
I have read through the thread and have seen some lovely big bumps and some lovely baby pics too. :cloud9:

Good luck to all you lovely ladies that are about to give birth...and hugs to everybody on the thread. :hugs:

can I ask you guys? is anyone else struggling with how they look now they're showing?

I love being pregnant, it's ace, but I see myself in the mirror and just HATE it :(

Hi Bambers! Congratulations and welcome!

I wish you a happy and healthy pregnancy - don't forget to keep us updated as you progress xxxx

Hi all you lovely ladies, I would like to join your club. :) I m a chunky monkey too with a nice BMI of 33.2. I had just started slimming and lost 10 lbs when I found out I was pregnant (isn't that always the way) anyway and now I am thrilled to say I am 6+1 :happydance:.

Hi Bambers, how funny, I'm 6+1 and just down the road in South Yorkshire! :thumbup:

can I ask you guys? is anyone else struggling with how they look now they're showing?

I love being pregnant, it's ace, but I see myself in the mirror and just HATE it :(

You couldn't even tell I was pregnant until I hit about 37wks! I dreamt of having a nice bump that looked like a baby, was really fed up of just looking fat.

I still don't have a proper round bump (if you look back a few pages you can see some pics) but it looks more round when covered lol.

How far gone are you love? We all feel differently about our bodies, it's only natural xxx

You couldn't even tell I was pregnant until I hit about 37wks! I dreamt of having a nice bump that looked like a baby, was really fed up of just looking fat.

I still don't have a proper round bump (if you look back a few pages you can see some pics) but it looks more round when covered lol.

How far gone are you love? We all feel differently about our bodies, it's only natural xxx

I'm 28 weeks, and bump is there just this horrific roll of fat on top :( I was a B shape before I got pregnant but the top bit of the B is just HUGE - baby has moved all the fat to the same place

gah this is hard :(

love it so much and at the same time hate my body

gah

I'm 28 weeks, and bump is there just this horrific roll of fat on top :( I was a B shape before I got pregnant but the top bit of the B is just HUGE - baby has moved all the fat to the same place

gah this is hard :(

love it so much and at the same time hate my body

gah

Yeah that is pretty much what has happened to me lol - although the top of the B hasn't really gotten any bigger, it's just got pushed right up under my boobs. I was praying that it would pop and go round like it does for some women, but I was never that lucky.

I've lost 3 stone since getting pregnant so I think that's partly why it's taken me so long to show.

I'm actually dreading what my body will look like once little one arrives - I've lost so much weight, and had a lot of overhang anyway, so I feel there is going to be a bit of sagging going on :(

Evening ladies :)
I was just wondering if anyone else is worried about actually giving birth due to your size? I'm terrified. I was a size 20/22 pre-pregnancy and now more like a 24/26 (now 35+4 weeks), and I carry excess weight all around my thighs and legs. I've also got SPD :( And am worried about how I might be treated, if there would be problems seeing as my thighs are now quite substantial. I know I'm probably being silly, but feeling really worried, and just wondered if anyone else is worried/in the same position/or can offer any advice?

Freja it shouldn't be an issue during the birth. I had my second child at about that size, and I'm a 22 (US) now. That birth was actually my easiest and no one ever made me feel like it was a problem.

If your doctor/midwife hasn't said anything then you shouldn't have anything to worry about love. I was a 26/28 when I got pregnant and although I've lost 3 stone since I'm still very much on the bulky side. No-one has said anything to me about having difficutly giving birth.

I haven't got spd but skinny women get that too so if it causes problems it's not weight related.

I hope everything goes ok for you xxx

Hi Ladies!

Well I'm still here lol!! 6 days overdue and still no twinges yet.

The midwife is coming round at some point today to give me another sweep so keep your fingers crossed it works this time!!!

Have a great day xxx

*fingers crossed Betty!* I can relate so much to going over, I was late 10 days, 6 days & 9 days. But baby will have to be born soon! no matter how comfy she is eh :lol: x

Hi Bambers, how funny, I'm 6+1 and just down the road in South Yorkshire! :thumbup:

Fab Folly! Another Yorkie pudding expecting the same time as me...awwww. :hugs:

Has the midwife been yet Betty? And how did things go?

It's so exciting...all this waiting for a so special little bundle. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->