Any big momma's out there?

Not yet but I'm off to the hospital to be induced at 7am tomorrow morning so hopefully not much longer to wait!!!

How are things going for you?

Just the thought that you will have your darling daughter in your arms tomorrow or the next day has to be an amazing feeling. I can not wait to hold mine.

Things are going well for me. I have been super super tired the last week so im going to have my iron levels checked at my next appt. Hopefully its just a growth spurt.

Yes it's best to get checked hun. When the midwife came to do my sweep on Saturday she noticed my 28wk blood results hadn't been written on my notes. When she called to get them it turns out my iron levels were slightly low which explains why I have been feeling a bit run down lately.

I've got to ask them to check again before I leave hospital after having LO to see if I need any supplements.

Aww thanks so much! I really appreciate your kindness, I don't know how to PM someone just yet, still trying to figure things out...lol

So, how about a baby bump? I seen your pic, but I'm wondering does everyone get them or no?:help:

I am showing a little bit, I am trying to be proud of my bump lol! but when I see everyone elses perfect shape bumps it makes me feel a little sad, as not all my tummy is in that picture :(

You will notice your tummy getting harder for sure, but I think it depends on the shape you are etc, I always have my bottom tummy which makes me just look fat sadly, but the top part is so solid. I hope you get a lovely bump to be proud of :) we all have them different shapes and sizes, but carrying a beautiful little bundle just the same :)

I think I read a question about husbands feeling baby move, well my hubby felt little one move end of last week just before I turned 23 weeks, my eldest daughter felt her move to :cloud9: and she jumps about loads lol! already knackering me out.

Hope your all well, and best wishes for tomorrow Betty!!! :happydance: :flower:

I think I read a question about husbands feeling baby move, well my hubby felt little one move end of last week just before I turned 23 weeks, my eldest daughter felt her move to :cloud9: and she jumps about loads lol! already knackering me out.

Awww yay. Hopefully he will be able to feel her move soon. He will lay there in bed with his hands and head on my belly just so he doesnt miss it in case lol. I told him the other day she just needs to grow a little more for him to feel it <3

Thank you ladies!!

Actually managed to get some sleep last night which has surprised me greatly. Leaving the house in about 20mins - eek!!

Take care everyone and will be back soon xxxx

awwww best wishes, i hope you have a lovely fast labour and have your darling baby girl in your arms soon betty :D xx

Morning all :hugs: I hope you are all well.

Folly - How are you feeling my bump buddy? I still have grotty MS, tiredness and boobs that are incredibly achey so I can't wish the first trimester away fast enough.

Not too bad thanks bump buddy! I felt awful last week but this week has been less constant feeling sick and a bit more up and down. I am so tired though and my boobs are sore. My skin is awful too, I should like to glow now please ;)

Hope you're feeling a bit better, counting down the weeks :D

Thinking of you today Betty!

Just wanted to pop on and say thinking of you BigBetty! So exciting... Hope everything goes well for you over the next few days and I cant wait to read your birth story!!!

xx

Good luck today Betty. Can't wait to hear how everything went and see your baby girl :hugs:

ooooh Betty! waiting to hear.....good luck!

Good luck Betty, thinking of u and l/o today. Hope all goes well.Hugs xxxx:hugs::flower::hugs:

Hey was wondering if anybody could tell me when they first heard there babys heart beat my midwife tried today for me and it was not found she told me not to panic and I have a scan tomorrow I have a bmi of 42. I am 12 weeks exactly. Thanks x

My bmi was around 35 and the hesrtbeat was first heard at 12 weeks but only for a few seconds during an ultrasound at the hospital... We didn't hear it properly on the doppler thingy until my 16 week midwife appointment.

Ok. Thanks I am terrified that I get there tomorrow and nothings gonna be there. Do you think maybe a doppler wouldnt pick up as early as an ultrasound. X

Yeah most midwives will not even try to find the heartbeat until 16 weeks because of the chance it might be undetectable at 12 weeks..
Hope all goes well tomorrow xx

Well they called me back about my sugar test, it was 135, they said it should be at 129. I have to go in tomorrow anyways for a check up so they will have me fast and repeat. Kinda scared and worried, I mean its only 6 points above and my mom says I shouldn't worry...but I'm scared :(

Ok. Thanks I am terrified that I get there tomorrow and nothings gonna be there. Do you think maybe a doppler wouldnt pick up as early as an ultrasound. X

U/s will definitely pick it up at 12 weeks. :hugs: I found the heartbeat at 11+5 with my Angelsounds fetal heart monitor but when I went to my OB at 12+5 she couldn't find it. We heard it at my u/s at 12+3 & when my OB couldn't find it at 12+5 she just switched on the u/s machine to take a quick peek & it was flickering away.

My BMI is around 32 and I carry most of my extra weight in my hips & legs so I don't even have too much excess belly fat & she still couldn't find it. No big deal!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->