Any big momma's out there?

Congrats Betty. Can't wait to see pictures. I LOVE her name :hugs:

congrat big betty cant wait for your birth story and some pics hope ur doing well take care x

Betty's little girl Francesca Margaret was born this morning just before 8.30am, weighing 7lb 9oz after a 7 and 1/2 hour labour.

Congratulations Betty & Family!
Welcome to the world little Francesca!
:hugs::happydance::happydance::happydance::hugs:

Hi just found this thread and wondered if i could join.
im 5ft 9in and between a size 18/20.

Hiya Anderson, welcome to the thread :thumbup:

Yay Betty:happydance: I'm so happy for you!!! And I LOVE the name Francesca. Can't wait to see some pics.

Congratulations Betty and family on the birth of gorgeous Francesa Margaret. x x x :hugs:

Congratulations BETTY and family for the arrival of your princess. What a gorgeous name! Can't wait to see the pics xxx take care and enjoy x x x

congrats betty on the birth of your little girl.x.x

quick question girls i was just looking through my maternity notes and the paperwork you get when you have a scan on my 21+5 scan it says sub-optimal view?? but she saw everything she needed to when having the scan he was a wriggler and kept moving when she was looking at his heart but she said she got what she needed is the comment because of my BMI which is 47.

i now feel really fed up that all they seem to care about at the hospital is my weight even in the doctors notes he as put refused to see dietican she says "HAPPY AS I AM" what as that got to do with my baby???

i'm actually considering changing hospitals i'm sick of it i already have 1 child she was delievered healthy in a normal delievery so why all the stuff about my weight this time it was the same back then.

HUGE CONGRATULATIONS BETTY!!!!! :happydance: :hugs:
Beautiful name to! :D can't wait to hear how your getting on, and if possible see a piccy of you and your little one :D xx

quick question girls i was just looking through my maternity notes and the paperwork you get when you have a scan on my 21+5 scan it says sub-optimal view?? but she saw everything she needed to when having the scan he was a wriggler and kept moving when she was looking at his heart but she said she got what she needed is the comment because of my BMI which is 47.

i now feel really fed up that all they seem to care about at the hospital is my weight even in the doctors notes he as put refused to see dietican she says "HAPPY AS I AM" what as that got to do with my baby???

i'm actually considering changing hospitals i'm sick of it i already have 1 child she was delievered healthy in a normal delievery so why all the stuff about my weight this time it was the same back then.

I can relate so much with this, I have had 3 babies and still get this type of care. I have been told I have an increased risk of maternal death also - isn't that just such a wonderful thing to say to a woman expecting a baby! :growlmad:

It is so wrong, how they just make us alienated because of our weights and treat us the way they do. And it is truly not fair especially if you have already had a baby, and have history to how well you did through out the pregnancy labour and birth.
:hugs: xxx

I have been stalking for ages... just want to pass on my best wishes to Betty and her family

Hi ladies!!

Well my princess has finally arrived!!! Francesca Margaret was born on 28th Jan at 8.26am weighing 7lbs 9oz. I'm so ecstatically happy it's unbelievable.

I will post my full birth story and some pictures in the not too distant future, and will catch up with the thread asap.

Just wanted to let you all know xxx

I can relate so much with this, I have had 3 babies and still get this type of care. I have been told I have an increased risk of maternal death also - isn't that just such a wonderful thing to say to a woman expecting a baby! :growlmad:

It is so wrong, how they just make us alienated because of our weights and treat us the way they do. And it is truly not fair especially if you have already had a baby, and have history to how well you did through out the pregnancy labour and birth.
:hugs: xxx

yeah i kept getting told about possible death and how i would leave my children motherless unless i did something about it.

they must think that i dont look in the mirror at all cause they love to point my faults out. wonder what they would say if i was well underweight and my baby was small???

Congratulations Betty! She's beautiful and I love her name :)

Welcome Anderson!

As for me baby has reached his V-day! I am very happy about that :)

Hi ladies!!

Well my princess has finally arrived!!! Francesca Margaret was born on 28th Jan at 8.26am weighing 7lbs 9oz. I'm so ecstatically happy it's unbelievable.

I will post my full birth story and some pictures in the not too distant future, and will catch up with the thread asap.

YAY Betty, your profile pic is gorgeous xxx

Can't wait to here all about it xxx

Hi ladies!!

What a gorgeous little girl. X x Well done you! Look forward to reading your story. x x :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->