Any big momma's out there?

Glad you got some good sleep Betty!

I've only got 100 days left!! :happydance:

Yay things will really start rolling for you now!!!

I can't believe my princess is 2 weeks old tomorrow - she is putting weight on nicely now, was about 8lb 1oz when the midwife weighed her on Tues - 10oz on since last Thursday!!!

Health Visitor has just pulled up so will report back later xx

Hi Ladies

I have been following this thread for a long time now and just wanted to say thanks for Betty for starting it and also to all the lovely ladies who have contributed.

Even though I have wanted to have a baby for a while now I have kept putting it off because I was convinced my weight would either stop me from concieving or if I got pregnant then it would be a struggle or people would be predjudice towards me.

Thanks to this thread it has given me the confidence to move forward with my life and try for the baby I have always dreamed of having. I will definaltley start trying at some point this year.

Just before new year I weighed 20st 3lbs but since the new year I have been on weightwatchers and now weigh 19st 1lb (BMI 43) which I am really proud of. I am going to stick with the diet and see how I get on but I am not delaying trying anymore as I don't see why my weight should stop me now (I am 34)

Once again, thanks for sharing your stories. I hope to share mine one day.

:thumbup:

Hi Ladies

I have been following this thread for a long time now and just wanted to say thanks for Betty for starting it and also to all the lovely ladies who have contributed.

Even though I have wanted to have a baby for a while now I have kept putting it off because I was convinced my weight would either stop me from concieving or if I got pregnant then it would be a struggle or people would be predjudice towards me.

Thanks to this thread it has given me the confidence to move forward with my life and try for the baby I have always dreamed of having. I will definaltley start trying at some point this year.

Just before new year I weighed 20st 3lbs but since the new year I have been on weightwatchers and now weigh 19st 1lb (BMI 43) which I am really proud of. I am going to stick with the diet and see how I get on but I am not delaying trying anymore as I don't see why my weight should stop me now (I am 34)

Once again, thanks for sharing your stories. I hope to share mine one day.

:thumbup:

Hi there - welcome to the club!

First of all way to go on the weight loss!!!! :happydance: You should be really proud of yourself :flower:

I'm so glad this thread has given you the confidence to start ttc. I'm sure you have read my story but it wasn't until I chilled out, and actually put a stone on, that I got pregnant. I was 20 stone 6lbs.

I had a pretty good pregnancy. Ok so the mornong sickness until 22wks and severe heartburn the whole way through weren't very fun, but compared to what some women go through I had it easy! I even had a normal delivery and pushed her out with only gas and air which I'm very proud of. And to top it all off I've lost 3 and a half stone in total since getting my bfp :)

I wish you all the luck in the world sweetie and don't forget we are here to support you whenever you need it :dust:

How did the HV go Betty? :)

Really well thank you - she was very nice and seemed really happy with our progress :happydance:

She just went through all the paperwork and asked lots of questions as well as giving us an information book that covers baby from birth to 5yrs old.

Right I'm off to settle FranMag down for the night - we have a big day tomorrow as we are travelling over to see my family so need to be up and on the go in the morning! I'm hoping she sleeps well tonight as she has been awake quite a bit today and only went just over 2hrs between her last 2 feeds so hoping she nice and full for a while lol!!!!

Have a good day tomorrow ladies, will report back on Saturday xxxx

Hi Ladies, how are we all today?

I had a lovely time with my family yesterday, was nice to get the 3 cousins together! (pic below) I was very tired by the time I got home though.

Today is just a very chilled out day at home with daddy - he missed her so much yesterday as it was his first day back at work after his paternity leave.

Monday is going to be really weird as it will be the first time FranMag and I are at home on our own! I've been looking at all the classes in our area this morning and what days they are on to try and decide which to go to. I don't want to get stuck at home all the time so will be a big brave mummy and take her to meet other babies!!! Our health visitor even mentioned something about baby yoga which sounded really good - just need to find out where and when the classes are!

I hope you are all having a nice day xxx

Betty that is an adorable pic hun :cloud9:

Good idea for the classes, I hope you find one that you want to go for :D

Hey Betty - cute pic :) What a lovely family you have! Great idea about the baby yoga, I've been thinking of going to pregnancy yoga - has anyone else done this? If so, what were your experiences? I just feel like I need to get my body into as good a condition as possible throughout my pregnancy, and especially for the birth :)

Cute pic Betty :)

I am fighting off some bug. Pretty much I've been laid up in bed or the couch all day except getting up for bathroom breaks or to get something to snack on or water. Headache, slight fever and feel weak as a kitten. I can't afford to be sick after monday so this better go away soon!

Oh no I'm sorry to hear you aren't feeling well sweetie :(

I hope you get better really soon xxxx

Hiya ladies

Mega sweet picture Betty :D hope your keeping well, and enjoying being a mummy :D. We've still to get a picture with my sisters baby and our girls, but may as well wait till little tiny is here, that will be 5 girls in the picture lol.

I hope your better soon Sevenladybugs, those bugs are just awful to get, especially in pregnancy x

I have heard of Baby Yoga, I've always loved the thought of going to it, but never seemed to get to a class, hope you enjoy it if you go Betty.

I've never done pregnancy yoga, but sounds a great thing to take up :thumbup:

I am keeping OK, 26 weeks pregnant tomorrow, and a bump more showing now (well of a sorts lol) forgive the hair needing brushed lol!! this was taken earlier this week, I am not looking as tired now, but have an aching back, but all part and parcel of pregnancy eh lol :lol:

Hope your all keeping well, and getting better xxx

Attachments

• IMAG0024.jpg
    IMAG0024.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 13
Aw lovely bump Lainey! Thank you for sharing a pic x

I'm loving being a mummy, it's so worth all the tiredness lol.

Thanks Betty :D

Your so right, it is worth the tiredness, but even getting a 5 10 min sleep through the day can be enough to perk us up a bit eh, and the great thing with having your first is you can have a little sleep when she does lol! I loved being able to have a snooze when my eldest slept lol! :lol: x

Thanks Betty :D

Your so right, it is worth the tiredness, but even getting a 5 10 min sleep through the day can be enough to perk us up a bit eh, and the great thing with having your first is you can have a little sleep when she does lol! I loved being able to have a snooze when my eldest slept lol! :lol: x

Yes I think I may have to start doing that now DH is going back to work - I've been very lucky as he has been taking Francesca downstairs in a morning so I can have a lie in because I've been doing the night feeds - so I haven't needed to nap during the day much. I am very much an owl and am happy to stay up late whereas DH is a lark who prefers to go to bed earlier and get up earlier - it works out quite well for us lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->