Any body hoping for a certain sex?

hazzabeanie

mum of 2
Reaction score
Hey ladies just wondering if anyone is hoping fir boy/girl? I have a gorgeous 16month old son love him he's amazing but I am really hoping for a baby girl this time as my oh wants only to bubbas and so I'd love one of each I will obv love this bubba boy or girl and will be happy either way but would love a baby girl what's the likely hood of having a girl after a baby boy ? Xxx

I honestly don't mind, maybe inclined to another boy but then it would be nice to have a girl too. OH only wants two kids and really wants a girl though.

I would love to have a little girl! But, as long as the baby is healthy, I do not care if the baby's a girl or a boy! I'll take either! : )

at first I was really intent on having a girl, but I would lovingly accept a healthy baby of either gender. :) I'm just excited!

I would like a girl this time however I would be happy with a boy too. I have 2 girls and a boy already so a boy would even our family up but as only DS is my DH's a girl would be nice so that I have given him 1 of each. DH isn't bothered which, he see's my girls as his own so he really doesn't mind :) I think its just in my mind that I should give him 1 of each :rofl:

I would love to have another boy but also wouldn't mind a baby girl! :) I already have one of each

I really dont mind, OH would like a girl so maybe wanting a girl a little bit more for him, but really be happy with either x

Would love a girl, but we are so excited and would be blessed with any healthy little babe!

The OH would LOVE a little boy, think he wants to dress him up in matching clothes! I would also love a boy, but I honestly would love either. We'd get more hand me downs from friends and relatives if it were a boy also!

However, from the moment I told people I'm pregnant they've said its a girl?!?

I just want LO to be healthy and happy., that is all I'm really wishing for.

another boy would make my life so much easier... but would love a lil girl only to see if she looks as much like me as my son does my hubby!! lol xx

I would like a boy if I'm honest.

My reasoning isn't because I want one of each mind.

I am really struggling to wrap my head around loving TWO babies. DD has been my whole world since I found out I was pregnant. Now the thought of sharing my love with two girls, terrifies me. But if it was a boy, my love would be different. It's really hard to explain...

So yes. A boy would be lovely! But if it is in fact a girl then I have the rest of my pregnancy to get my head round it!

I'm hoping for a girl this time and DH is *really* hoping for a girl.

Well the patter with both are mothers are funny...

My mom had girl, boy, girl, boy- so there are 4 of us all together
His mom had Girl, boy, boy

Hubby is really hoping for a boy so he won't feel so out numbered. He said if it's a girl he'll be happy, but then we are going to have to get a male dog so there's more testostrone in the house :dohh:

im not fussed but id like a little girl because my OH picked her name out n the name means alot to him.

I'd love a baby boy!! But i don't mind as long as it's happy and healthy :)

My OH is hoping for a girl...i'm just hoping for a healthy baby, boy or girl.

I have two girls so a boy would be fab BUT i know what to expect with girls so i think id be more at ease with another girl :haha:

I dont mind either. Hubby is seriously out numbered so i think hes secretly hoping for a boy!!!! :dohh::haha:

I would love love love to have a little girl. Obviously I would love either exactly the same!
My sister has 2 boys and is always going on about how she can't have another child but would love a girl.

So far of all my generation in my family have had a boy as their first child, so to be honest it will prob go that way!

i have a 2 year old son so would love a little girl especially as OH only wants two kids(he also is secretly hoping for a girl), but i really dont mind , as long as he/she is healthy :)

I'm hoping for a girl but the thought of raising a girl is scary, too. With all the body-image messages thrown at girls it makes me worry if I will have the tools to build up her self-esteem, -worth, in other ways.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->