Any chatty members due around January 25th?

I had two from DD pregnancy but I only used one of them. I tried using it this time and it has so much static you can't hear anything so I found the other one which is a cheap one. I can hear clearer but you have to wait until farther along to find Baby! I've been trying here and there though!

So glad you found Baby on there j!

We did so much yesterday! I feel very accomplished though! We managed to switch dd room to the bigger bedroom with her toys and clear out all of our "junk" and have the nursery all cleared out so we can start getting it together once we know what Baby is! Took all day and my back was killing me but it is done!

I have my Dr apt tomorrow with the DR I love!! He delivered my other two. I trust him. We have moved about an hour away since my son was born but I've decided to make the trip considering the crap I went thru this pregnancy. Hopefully I'll get an accurate due date LOL

Good luck!! I know it has been so frustrating for you.

Yes good luck! Sometimes the commute it worth it!

How I see everyone feeling? I'll be 10 weeks tomorrow! But the nausea is still around :( I feel like it's lasted longer this time around

I'm 9 weeks and still sick. I can avoid throwing up if I eat carbs every two hours... (meaning my hips are going to be huge). I'm just so tired all the time, too!!

I'm so hoping all of the crappy feelings are gone for me! Ugh 10 weeks of it is long enough!

On a side note. I'm so debating on purchasing the sneak peek test where you can find out the gender. It's a blood test and they check it for the male chromosome. What do y'all think? Worth the money?

Britt why don't you just do the blood test at 12w with your dr? Sometimes insurance covers it, and it's like 100% accurate

I don't think honk they'll do it because I am young and we haven't had any chromosome issues. I think I'm just going to force myself to wait it out. We find out August 1st. It's not that far away and our July is super busy.
I'm just so impatient lol

When today to Dr. Had an US meassuring ahead at 9w1d just as I thought and due date now Jan 28th. Heartbeat was 186bbpm. I thought this was high but I remember my DD being the same

I had a rather long 3 hour nap today.....just struggled all day energy wise. It's now 1.30am here and can't blooming sleep. Typical!!!! I'm so glad the sickness is gone for me so far...it was only once every so often before...ive got off so lightly. We are so convinced we are having a boy :D

12 days until the dating scan! I'm really hoping I measure at nearly dead on 12 weeks as all the other scans so far have put me behind by 5 days

Oh wow j! Nice to move up the date some! I feel like you have had such a run around with this pregnancy!

Married I seem to nap almost everyday because I'm just so exhausted! I've done better the last few days except today without napping!
Also being 5 days behind is still normal! You probably just ovulated late!

Is anyone else super dizzy?? I feel awful! I having to randomly sit on the floor because I start blacking out. I think it's my blood sugar so I just ate a cereal bar and a scrambled egg with cheese. I'm trying to not stuff my face with carbs every two hours, and look what happens!

Dr scheduled my c section already Jan 24 baby making appearance. 2 days before my bday! Also I go for my blood work in 2 weeks for the harmony test

Wow! Can't believe you have the date already. That's awesome!!

Thinking of doing the harmony test here in the UK. I have my 12 week scan tomorrow so seeing how that goes first then I will decide.

Married I seem to nap almost everyday because I'm just so exhausted! I've done better the last few days except today without napping!
Also being 5 days behind is still normal! You probably just ovulated late!

Thing is I know I already ovulated late I worked out the exact date as I was doing ovulation tests. We also only DTD the day of and day after. Maybe late implantation has something to do with it I'm not sure! Sort of hoping he or she catches up a bit and was just too small to measure accurately :)

Gez definitely call your doctor and tell them about that I don't think that is completely normal. Some dizziness every now and again I'd say just watch it but almost blacking out and stuff is scary!

J. That's awesome you have a date already! What's the harmony test? The one that checks for everything and tells gender?

Married.. don't worry too much with dd I knew exactly when I ovulated and so my dates were spot on and she always measured 3 days behind. I know it wasn't true because then I would have gotten a bfp at like 4-5 dpo! She was just a little baby but perfectly normal:)

It was definitely low blood sugar. I ate some protein and drank juice and felt immediately better. This happened last pregnancy, but last time I wasn't chasing a toddler so it was easier to stay on top of things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->