Any Christians Wanna Chat?

Ha! Ok so first DH got called for work tomorrow, then an hour later he got called with a followup of the job he turned down.

NDH - is a followup like they were checking that he really didn't want it?

I think so - it sounded from my end like the job was still available and they were seeing if he changed his mind. DH isnt the most share-y person when it comes to telling me stuff like that though lol...

Ah ok. Well at least he might have something to fall back on.

Yeah hopefully :). sounded like they really liked him and he said if the traffic control work slows down he'll definitely be in touch.

Can you girls just pray for our finnaces, money is tight till DH gets his first paycheque from this new job and we are running low on supplies in the house this week. we got an adjusted Council Tax ( one of the many tax bills in the UK ) bill and they have doubled our payments and while we are appealing it we still have to pay this months bill or DH could face jail, i just dont understand how they think we suddenly have loads more money when we dont, anyway its stressing us both out a bit and we could really do with some peace on the subject

Lynnikins my prayers are with you, I'm sorry you're having it so hard!

Praying for a fast resolution to the appeal Lynn, and that you'll manage til DHs first paycheque.

I'm so grateful for weekly pay here - I only have to hold on til Wednesday.

we are getting a bit of money on Thursday with Tax credits but its already allocated to be spent plus we will need shopping

lynnikins i hope things get easier. I had my assessment today and i think it went well. I will get a letter soon.

Yes Lynnikins, Prayers are definitely coming your way!!!

NDH - I'm so happy things seem to be working out!! :happydance:

3boys - I'm sure things went great! :D I can't wait to hear about it!!

lynnikins- prayed things will work out:hugs:

tricia- cant wait to hear how your assessment went, im sure great!:flower:

my 20 wk scan got moved from oct 31 to oct 27 yay!!!!!!!! im so excited. i know its only a couple days, but its nice for it to move up a little:happydance:

ndh- so glad to hear God is working on things!! prayers are being answered!!!!

well 3 boys you wont be the only one with 3 boys this bundle is a blue one according to todays growth scan

congrats on your blue bump hun, im sure this is another blue bump but my hubby is convinced its pink! lol! its still weird to have a girl after the 3 little boys.

Blessed - YAY!! Even if it is just a few days, that's still so exciting!! Mine is on Friday!! EEEE!!! I hope we find out the Gender!! :D

Lynn- Congrats on the Blue Bump!! :)

3boys - It must be weird having a girl after 3 boys!! Heck, it'll be weird for me having a girl after only one boy!

yes it was very strange and while she was a baby it wasnt really any different from having the boys but now she is developing her own little personality and her hair is starting to grow so its becoming more real.

Yeah no kidding hey? I'm pretty sure we're having a girl, mainly cause that's what we prayed for, for 2 years. And the name I found and fell in love with right after I got my BFP.

Congrats on another blue bump Lynn.

Xpecta when do you find out if you're right about being team :pink:?

Friday!! :happydance: .... Hopefully.... I mean, that's when our next scan is, hopefully we see something! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->