Any Christians Wanna Chat?

just wanted to pop in quickly before i head off to bed..i'm :sleep: y..have to work tonight but i will catch up when i get a moment..so hello :howdy: and :hi: to everyone i know and don't know...

I don't think I'm heading out of town anymore. And thank you for your thoughts. He was my Dad's Uncle. Its hard to explain the relationship I had with him..

Anyways, Prayers are coming all your ways! Will definitely keep you in them!

And NDH, I was taking Melatonin. It works GREAT, but because it's a Hormone, it really screws up your other ones. I took 3 tablets one night, and woke up Completely dizzy and disoriented, so I started researching it, and came across studies that said it can cause temporary infertility while taking it. So yeah, Thank God! He most definitely lead me to that search!

Welcome loveanurse1. There are so many new people to talk to! Its wonderful!! :happydance:

On a different Note, had anyone read "Supernatural Childbirth"?

welcome love:flower:

xpecta- i havent heard of that book, but i heard you mention it and wondered what it was about

i havent read it myself but my mother and sister both have reccomended it to me lol, im just so snowed under with other books at the moment that i dont have time to read another yet

Hmmm.. I'm reading it right now, and I really want to apply it to my Pregnancy and Labour. Hopefully I can!!

Hey, I found this site today, if any of you want to check it out!!

https://www.christian-mommies.com/intro.php

Its rather like BnB!

Oh wow Xpecta that's fascinating. I knew melatonin is not recommended to take whilst pregnant or TTC but didn't know it could actually cause fertility issues. I only ever took it to help get over jet lag.

I haven't read supernatural childbirth - maybe I should. Ooh that reminds me I have to call someone I met last weekend about borrowing a book.

:hi: Love.

Lynn yay for your DHs job. Courtney will keep your OHs work situation in my prayers too - steady work for both our menfolk.

See, and I knew it wasn't recommended during Pregnancy, but I had NO idea that you shouldn't take it while TTC. :shrug: Oh well. I learned my lesson haha

I recommed Supernatural Childbirth to all of you! Its such an amazing read!! Plus, it talks about having a complication free and pain free delivery! I'm really praying about it, and putting all my Faith in God for this!! I believe It can happen!

xpecta- i will have to check that book out. i was a member of christian mommies for a while. i dont remember my name on there anymore. if i remember right it was really slow moving and i came back to bnb. there was a few interesting articles on there though

Its a great book that I find is actually helping in other area's of life as well.

The only reason I don't like BnB is because I find that (Especially) with Hormones, some people just get Nasty. I rarely comment on threads now, cause there are a few women on here that just get mean with some things. I try to be as accepting as I can, but sometimes its really hard.

yeah it can get heated in some threads i just try to keep my mouth shut about some things and offer support and advice where I can

yes its hard sometimes to say the right thing on here because of our beliefs.

Exactly. I try to do the same thing. And one thing that's really bothering me right now is someone said that it was God's plan for them to get pregnant, Which it is. Everything is in His plan. Then someone replied "Oh Right! An Invisible guy in the sky chose your future! NO, you chose your future."

And just reading that was super hard. I felt angry that someone would say that even! Then I felt sorry for this person, cause they clearly don't know the truth. But for some reason it's still bothering me. Probably hormones, but still.

Exactly. I try to do the same thing. And one thing that's really bothering me right now is someone said that it was God's plan for them to get pregnant, Which it is. Everything is in His plan. Then someone replied "Oh Right! An Invisible guy in the sky chose your future! NO, you chose your future."

And just reading that was super hard. I felt angry that someone would say that even! Then I felt sorry for this person, cause they clearly don't know the truth. But for some reason it's still bothering me. Probably hormones, but still.

See this is an issue for me. Please don't be afraid to disagree with me though!
I believe that we do make decisions and choices that effect the outcome of our future, but I also believe God guides and helps at certain parts along the way. He made us with free choice, i believe it would be kind of pointless to have this free will if in the end nothing we did changed the outcome.
So yes, I believe he guides and helps and shows us the best way but I don't believe he chooses our future for us.

What is your opinion on it? As I said, feel free to disagree and let me know why, I'd love a better understanding! :thumbup:

here is how i see it... He def gives us free will. thats why some choose not to believe in Him. He doesnt want to make us love Him, He wants us to choose to love Him. its just like a marriage, what good would our marriage be if i had to force my spouse to love me? the things he did for me would be done out of a feeling of 'i have to do this' instead of 'i love you with all my heart and want to do this'. His word says we have choices, but if you arent seeking His guidance you are on your own. He even says if you make your own plans without putting them in His hands you are boasting/prideful and sinning because you dont know what will happen tomorrow. He does have certain plans that He created us to fulfill though. and if we ask Him, He will lead us to complete them in his time. its all about our relationship and trust to follow where He leads, even if that means giving up on our own plans. whatever glorifies Him, not us.

Look here, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we are going to a certain town and will stay there a year. We will do business there and make a profit.” How do you know what your life will be like tomorrow? Your life is like the morning fog—it’s here a little while, then it’s gone. What you ought to say is, “If the Lord wants us to, we will live and do this or that.” Otherwise you are boasting about your own plans, and all such boasting is evil. Remember, it is sin to know what you ought to do and then not do it. (James 4:13-17)

Trust the Lord with all your heart, and don't depend on your own understanding. Remember the Lord in all you do, and he will give you success. (provebs 3:5-6)

we also dont have to worry about tomorrow though and what it will bring because He is already there and ready to supply those who do seek Him and His will for their lives, as long as we seek Him first.

Seek first God's kingdom and what God wants. Then all your other needs will be met as well. So don't worry about tomorrow, because tomorrow will have its own worries. Each day has enough trouble of its own. (Matthew 6:33-34)

however, when it comes to a life being created, that is ALL God. we can take no credit for that. He can create life out of rocks if He chooses. never does it say that we as humans create life. He is the only One who opens the womb.

The Spirit of God created me, and the breath of the Almighty gave me life. (Job 33:4)

Just as you cannot understand the path of the wind or the mystery of a tiny baby growing in its mother’s womb, so you cannot understand the activity of God, who does all things. (Ecclesiastes 11:5)

God, the Lord, said these things. He created the skies and stretched them out. He spread out the earth and everything on it. He gives life to all people on earth, to everyone who walks on the earth. (Isaiah 42:5)

xpecta-i absolutely agree about people being that way on here. it is upsetting, but if we get angry and say anything we are not doing the Lords will. human anger does not produce the righteousness God seeks in us.(james 1:20) i just try to pray for them and hope they arent blind when they die and time is up to change their direction. the devil is out there and wants to destroy their life, and offend us in the process. (1 peter 5:8) if we give it to Jesus and try to stay as loving as we can, then we have the victory! the battle is won! our battle is not with that poor blind person, its with the devil and the evil powers of this world.(ephesians 6:12)

i love you ladies and i give God glory for putting it in xpecta's heart to start this thread. we can encourage each other and support each other to stay on the right path with Christ! this thread was no mistake, God brought us all together :hugs:

Blessedmomma i totally agree, if we follow the will of God and obey him then he leads our paths but if we chose to go it alone we are sinning and will have to face the consequences. No matter what happens in the world God has allowed it to happen so in that sense he does have total control.

Yeah, see and I kinda see it like that as well... Courtney, I kind of agree with you, but how I see is, we have our own free will, But God is every where and in every time all at once, so He knows the decisions we've made and are going to make. So in a way, He can give us our blessings, or trials according to what we did...Does that make sense?

Also, thank you Blessedmomma for saying that our Battle is with The devil and not the people. Its not like I'm angry at her for saying that, it just bothered me. I didn't say anything towards it. And I had the same thought, that I hope she finds her way before time is up.

It's not bothering me as much as it was. I'm trying to let it go, but still... I know I will, but its just not gone yet.

Also, thank you to every single one of you for joining me in this thread!! :) It truly is a blessing! I thank God for this thread!

:)

Hello everyone, how are you all? Personally I feel a bit underwhether. I'm not sure if I mentioned, but they company OH was supposed to be starting with tomorrow has pushed his start date back until next Monday. It is becoming very difficult to have the patience expected of me when they seem to find that it is fine to make families struggle even more than necessary. I know God stands by my side and is helping me, because if he wasn't I would have burst a bubble by now.

Is anyone else really struggling financially wise? With the money we are getting in now we don't even last a full fortnight with food, we end up having to get food off mum, and blessed be the God that allowed such a woman as my mother, I wouldn't know what I would do if she wasn't there; go hungry most like.

xpecta- i have been there, done that. its so hard to calm down when someone acts foolishly. i absolutely think you did the right thing. it takes a lot of wisdom and self-control to keep our mouths shut and turn the other cheek. love ya girl, your a champ :hugs:i lived without the Lord for 29 years and was probably the worst of the worst so im still learning His ways. i long to be the gentle and quiet spirit He loves so much.:flower:

leopard- its so wonderful you were blessed with such a great and loving mom:thumbup: im sorry your struggling right now, its so lovely that you still praise and glorify the Lord in your struggle. your a beautiful example of a christian. praying for you hun :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->