Any Christians Wanna Chat?

That is a good system Lynn! My husband leaves at 6:30 in the morning, and Tobias and I aren't usually up until about 8. So basically he makes his own breakfast and lunch.

Also, NDH, that's great news!! I'm so happy to hear it!! :happydance: I hope he gets lots of days like that!!

On a completely seperate note (I know, I'm good for them right?) Early EARLY this morning at about 1 AM when I couldn't sleep, I FINALLY felt Baby kick from the Outside! EEEE!!! :happydance: :cloud9: ANNNDDD My ultrasound is tomorrow!! Man, how am I going to sleep tonight? Plus, we get money today, so it means we get Groceries!! Yay today is a good day! :D

xpecta- that sounds like a great day hun!!!!!! cant wait to find out what your having:flower: we have a week to go eeek! i probably wont sleep the night before either. we find out on pay day so will be hard not to jump right out and buy something. will probably go out next weekend after finding out though, so thats only a couple days to wait after.

my Dh leaves for work between 5 and 5:30am. he only works tues-fri though so he has to fit in 10 hrs those days. that gives him sat-mon off so its worth it. he used to work mon-fri and got off at 3pm. that was nice too. he gets off about 4:30pm now so still not bad

i took a bump pic today at 18+4 :happydance: getting bigger!!!!
0_201110200812_707.jpg

Yeah... But now things have happened and I'm feeling all cranky now :growlmad:

Oh well, trying to pray and keep my mind off things. But I'm still excited for tomorrow!! I can't wait to start really really calling our baby by their name! Also, I think we're going out tomorrow after the ultrasound to buy the "Coming home" Outfit for our baby :) And maybe a present from the big brother :)

Also, Nice bump!!!

I thought I'd load mine from last week too :) bahaha Excuse the angry look and horrible posture! :p

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/bumpn.jpg

what time is your scan tomorrow? and what time is it there now so i can compare lol. i hope we get to see some scan piccys tomorrow:cloud9:

My Scan is at 1:10 PM and right now its 11:50 AM.

I'll try to put up some scan pics tomorrow....Hopefully they give them to me!!

Yay for feeling baby move from the outside Xpecta! And it's Friday here already - not that that brings you any closer to your scan date... Exciting though!

Blessed, you have great abs! You'd think this was your first pregnancy from your pedicel little bump :). What's your secret? Lol.

And ya if my hubby (wow autocorrect keeps changing hubby to bunny! :rofl:) had to be at work that early he'd be lucky to get a groggy goodbye kiss before he left :haha:. I only got up at 5 to make breakfast for a 6am start the first day cause I wanted him to start his first day off right - but any earlier than a 7am start from here on he's on his own lol.

ndh- lol abs aaaahahhaha! i used to work out, but that ended 3 pregnancies ago. now its just pudge i have learned to hide well. my only exercise now is laundry, dishes, chasing kids around, etc:haha:

im def not awake when DH leaves :)

BILLY FELT THE BABY MOVE TODAY!!! :happydance: :happydance: I'm so happy!! :D

Ahem, anyways, Yeah, same thing. He comes in and gives me a goodbye snuggle and kiss on my forehead, and then leaves. But he's home by 1pm, so it's all good :D

You're so lucky its Friday there!! Eeeuuugg! It's like Christmas Eve!!

hope the scan goes well hun,
im home for the day and staying put on the sofa as long as i can now caus i HURT from all the walking this morning

Thank you Lynn!

Why did you do so much walking in the morning? I hope you feel better soon! :hugs:

ME EITHER!!! EEEEEEEEE!! :happydance:

Urrgg, only about 4 more hours!! :D

Hopefully I can keep my mind off it... I'm going to my Church for a Mom & Tots group. Hoping to meet new people and make new friends :)

oh had to take Nate to nursery then went to playgroup with EJ and he just wanted to run the whole time then had time to waste and it would have been rather pointless coming home for 30 min just to go all the way back to get Nate so took a walk to the supermarket ( closer to nursery than home ) to topup my phone and get lunch then back via the playground to pick Nate up and had to run around the playground ( run.. well more like waddle ) after EJ wasting time.

THankfully both the boys went to sleep this afternoon so I got to get some sleep on the sofa too so feeling a bit better but my legs feel like bits of heavy lead

lynnikins- oh my honey! get some rest, especially while the boys do. you were a busy momma today :hugs:

Oh my goodness Lynn! That is a lot!! I'm glad you got some rest at least!!

Well Ladies, Let me introduce my DAUGHTER - Elianna Joy

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/IMG579.jpg

Also, We got her an outfit to come home in :D (I'm pretty sure it will be WAY too big, but oh well :p )

https://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m633/Xpecta/IMG580.jpg

So, She's just what we thought, but its still nice to have confirmation! :D

Yay for mommy instinct being right again!

And our backup girl's name we have chosen is Alianna lol (different meaning though loo, I think it means bringer of truth). Funny how similar they are though. But if MP is a girl I have a hard time imagining we'd use anything but our top name anyway. :)

Ok now to get properly caught up - just had to read the verdict we've all been waiting for lol.

What's MP?

Also, yeah, we got this name right after I got pregnant. I knew it was a girl the whole time because of how I fell in love with the name, and found it right after I got my BFP.

It means "God has answered." We've been praying for a baby girl for 2 years!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->