Any Christians Wanna Chat?

how are you doing lynn? feeling better? you are almost done! i know from experience im gonna be exhausted when i get there.:hugs:

im shattered , im still up caus DH went to our church small group tonight and i want to see him for a bit, he should be home soon but i cant hold out much longer ive been feeling so sick all day long and have no energy to keep going since its nearly half 10

Buttonnose, praying for you and your hubby and the baby. :hugs:

DH didn't work yesterday and he wasn't called for today either :(. Incant deal with this uncertainty from day to day and can't help but worry what if he isn't called for tomorrow too?

im sorry hun. i hope you get to see him and that you get some energy/stop feeling sick. hopefully some nesting will kick in soon:flower:

prayed for you :hugs:

DH didn't work yesterday and he wasn't called for today either :(. Incant deal with this uncertainty from day to day and can't help but worry what if he isn't called for tomorrow too?

that must be tough hun, i know how hard it can be but we have to try and remember that God is in control and he has promised to look after us.

that must be tough hun, i know how hard it can be but we have to try and remember that God is in control and he has promised to look after us.

amen! God is our provider, not our husbands work or anyone else :hugs:

I've been so bad at following BNB lately. Got a light chastising at work for spending more time than needed using the web. Blah. But now the new mobile site is great so I'm finally catching up!

It's crazy the way God works. I've been having an emotional day today worrying about finances and what will happen when Aria arrives. The first post I see is proclaiming how God is our caregiver. How quickly can I forget that and give in to stress!!

So I really needed that boost. I'm not crying at my work desk anymore. :)

I hope you ladies are doing well!! Congrats on your :pink: bundle, X! So happy for you :)

Praying for you all. Seems a lot of us are pressing through difficult times right now. <3 :hugs:

im glad you found some encouragement Swanxxsong, My mother is very good at sending me encouragment if im down.

we have found some spare cash to make it to thursday then its only getting through the weekend before benefits are paid and OH gets paid from both his old job and new job on monday which should make things significantly easier.

i know and each week gets harder im still looking at around 7/8wks probably though with the last 2 not arriving till 41+

oh wow thats crazy! i have only had one go over, my 3rd. although if this one goes over, thats ok with me! it would be nice to have a full 13 months between my last and this one. his bday is feb 21 and im due march 18:wacko:

lyinnikins my first 2 came at 41+2 but my 3rd came on my due date so you never know! lol

thats so crazy tricia! my 2nd came on her due date and i was told its very rare:flower:

Yeah they say less than 5% of births are on the due date (but that means it isn't any less common than any other day really cause term alone is a 5 week window, not even factoring in preemies at all).

Tobias was 3 weeks early...But that's because they tried to do a version with him, and flip him, and that ruptured my membranes, so I'm betting on this one coming a couple days after the due date :)

I have nothing to go one :haha: so I'm trying to prepare myself to go two weeks over, which could be as as late as 13 January (and my brother is getting married on the 21st lol, though he chose that date specifically so there would be a baby by then and a double event might tempt more family from overseas to come down.)

I was born at 39 weeks, but my mom also had health problems and was in hospital for a full month before I was born so I can't go by that at all.

Well goodness, I guess you're just all over the place haha.

Oh well, as long as their healthy right? Hopefully its closer to the wedding! That's cool that he's getting married then!

well the babies my mum wasnt induced on EDD for both came at 42wks+ my sister was 41+ with her first and i was 41+ with my first 2 so i think its a family thing lol,

Interesting... I didn't even think things like that were hereditary!! That's cool haha.

Weird...On a weird side note...I swear I just heard Elianna making cooing noises hahaha. It was probably my nose or something :p

there is anedotal evidence to say if your mother/grandmother had long pregnacies you will too,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->