Any Christians Wanna Chat?

Happy Sunday everyone..
today was a good day..I still very hormonal from the bcp's but only two left in the pack and since I was blessed by God to get an earlier fs appt(tomorrow) I am hoping to get further good news and the fs I don't need to continue them..
I witnessed a young fella at church get saved and I teared up..I have just been an emotional bawlbag lately..It's wonderful to see someone get closer to our Lord.

Hope you all are doing well..

sounds like a good day hun, hope you get some answers tomorrow! x x

hope you are all doing ok. this pregnancy is getting hard physically now my pain levels from my pelvis jumped up over the weekend.

God certainly has an interesting way of answering our prayers sometimes lol.

DH didn't work Monday or Tuesday this week, which I'm beginning to expect and get used to. I don't like it, because with all the car repairs we need done we can't really afford for him to only work 3 days, but I'm used to it and don't worry about it and just keep praying that the money will be there when we need it as at least our immediate needs are being met. But anyway he also wasn't called to work today and I was having a hard time with him not working three days in a row. I got up early in case he got a last minute call into work, but none came and at 9am I left for my 9:15 GP appointment. Had a prayer in the car that DH would get enough work this week despite it starting off slow and I wasn't 5 minutes down the road when DH called mento come hack as he'd JUST been called into work - for 9:30 lol. It's fortunate I was stopped at the lights (one of only 3 traffic lights in town lol) and was able to answer the phone. It meant I missed my appointment, but there had just been a cancellation for later in the day so I still got in to see my GP (thankfully I decided at the last minute to drive DH to work just in case). But ya, just a reminder that God DOES work everything out, even if it's not a way we expect or find convenient. Lol.

Oh and Lynni, I'm sorry pregnancy is taking such a toll on your body physically :(.

God does take care of our needs that is for sure.
Nate has been off nursery sick for 2 days with an ear infection and is off today too although his tempture is back to normal so i'll keep him home tomorrow and probably send him on Friday as EJ and me will go to stay and play group nextdoor to the nursery,

Had the Homebirth MW come over and shes happy as things are to go ahead but has done bloods to check my iron levels and will be keeping a close eye on babies size

love- hope you are feeling better hun!

NDH- thats fab news, God is def working things out for our good!

lynn- it made me cringe reading that. i know just what your going through and im praying for you. i know you will have the strength to make it through since you rely on Christ, but its so hard to be in pain every day. it really does take a toll on you physically and emotionally :hugs:

we found out our mortgage is being moved up from $865 a month to $1044 a month. i guess they figured our property taxes wrong. i dont know how we are gonna manage, but im sure God will provide a way.

At least without having to have done the nursery run this week my pelvis is feeling better than it was. I will just have to take it slowly and not strain it in the last few weeks ive got

lynn..hoping you can get some rest
nat..glad dh got called to work..God does work in wonderous ways..
blessed..sorry to hear of your mortgage but I agree with you that God will work it out for you..i will be praying
hope you all have a blessed day

Hi! I'm a long time believer but have joined a house church where I'm currently starting my study of Jesus and learning the 7 signs of John.

I just wanted to say hello x

NDH thanks for the encouraging words, Im trying to stay focused and faithful this week even when our finances are awful, i usually have 180 to do our food shopping which just about buys the food we need for the week but this week i have less than 90 but i know God is soverign and in control but i need to stay focused on that because its so easy to start worrying about the week ahead.

Hi! I'm a long time believer but have joined a house church where I'm currently starting my study of Jesus and learning the 7 signs of John.

I just wanted to say hello x

Welcome!! :D Feel free to jump right in to conversation :) Its really a great place for everyone to talk!!

And 3boys, that is hard! I'm sorry you're going through that. One thing I do know, is God provides Somehow!! Its not always clear how, but He does!

I've been through it many times! Heck, I'm going through it right now! But He's providing! Either way, I do hope things get better for you soon!

tricia- praying about your finances hun. keep the faith, He will get you through :hugs:

welcome kate!

Xpecta thank you, I know we will be ok and God will provide I just can't wait for this week to be over.

Trica, God is indeed soverigen over our money after all its all his anyway isnt it lol, he wont let his precious little ones go hungry.

kate1984, welcome to the group, feel free to just jump in and ask any questions you have or offer anything you want praying for.

God has provided for us he has gotten us a Birthing pool, I really wanted to be able to have this baby at home with my own Christian music playing through birth and the freedom to pray openly during my labour and God has supplied with a birth pool.

How do you all celebrate Christmas? we are a little bit tradtional with decoration and we Read the Christmas story to the boys on Christmas eve and we talk about Christmas as Jesus's birthday and use Christian things in our decorating, Im keeping myself busy writing the Christmas newsletter at the moment and the boys had some fun today decorating christmas cards for family

lynn- i absolutely love your avi pic, your bump is sooo cute!!! so glad to hear He provided you with your birthing pool. and its awesome you pray your way through labor, i do as well. with one of mine my baby had his head turned sideways and therefore couldnt come out. i started praying for Jesus to turn his head for me and he came right out. it was amazing, i was praising Him so much! :flower:

Lynn - That's awesome you got the pool! What a blessing!! :D

As for Christmas, I go ALL out with decorations in the house! I love my house looking all Christmassy :D It just makes it so cozy! Then I play all the music and what not.

I taught Tobias this year, that Christmas is Jesus' Birthday, and that He is our Saviour. We decided not to go with the whole Santa thing. Its a little difficult cause I grew up believing in Santa, but we decided not to tell him about it.

Blessed- That's awesome!! Prayer is so powerful! I love that we can talk to God and that He Listens! :D

Please continue to keep DH's work situation in your prayers - it's been so sporadic all along and it's been a quiet week so far. He hasn't yet worked a Monday and he only worked one Tuesday and one Saturday so far and still needs to work another 6 hours this week bare minimum, so hoping this week doesn't follow the pattern of no more work for the rest of the pay period :flower:

We don't have a Christmas tradition yet, and this year will probably be really low key. I don't even know how much we'll decorate as our place is pretty small and none of the decorations I bought will really work for our place. But I could well be in hospital this year anyway lol.

we go all out for christmas too. i didnt celebrate it as a kid, so im making up for it with mine:haha: we decorate and put our tree up. we already have all our presents bought for the kids and our christmas cards ready to be sent out. we still have to wrap some things but besides decorations, we are mostly done.

we didnt believe in santa when i was little, but we also didnt celebrate christmas. i havent ever taught my kids that santa is real. i just didnt want to start something and then have them realize later i lied to them. we do tell them that their presents are from Jesus though, but only the last 4 years. i wasnt saved before that and told them it was from me.

ndh- i will be praying for you and DH. and you are almost done!!!! you really could be in hospital on christmas:happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->